Earls Kitchen + Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Earls Kitchen + Bar Interview Questions

Updated 18 Oct, 2018

1.8

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Chicago, IL (US)) in September-2017.

Interview

One face to face interview with the GM. Very personable and casual. I applied online and then walked into the store to drop off my resume in person. They were in the process of conducting walk in interviews and I had a chance to talk to the manager right away.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA (US)) in January-2016.

Interview

Asks you your goals, wants, etc. Basic interview, no need to stress. Managers just want to know your personality and how you talk/converse with people since you need speaking skills to be a server

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Boston, MA (US)) in February-2018.

Interview

The process wasn't super professional, they weren't really looking to hire at the moment so they just had me talk with someone for five minutes. They said they'd get back to me early March if they're hiring.

Interview Questions

• What is my work experience?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar.

Interview

Always best to walk in. Never call during lunch or dinner hours, it just shows you are unaware of the business. Fill out the application completely and then ask if we are hiring when you turn it in in person.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Bellevue, WA (US)) in August-2014.

Interview

Extremely quick interview and the managers were extremely nice. I was interview by the AGM and the GM. All in all it took about 15 minutes before they offered me the job and I started training the next week. Training was also very enjoyable, be prepared to drink!

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Vienna, VA (US)) in May-2016.

Interview

If you are a good looking girl you will be easily hired just tell them that you don't have a life (literally say you have nothing to do) and you will be hired.
    The general manager didn't scan my ID, soc, nothing just took down my license number, last 4 of my soc and claim 1 or 0 for W-2

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work at Earls   1 Answer

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Chicago, IL (US)) in September-2015.

Interview

Brief, very simple. Basic questions about your previous employment. After the interview, if they like you, they will make an offer. Not going to lie, a lot of their decisions are based on appearance.

Interview Questions

• How do you perform in high customer volume and fast paced environments?   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Bellevue, WA (US)) in August-2012.

Interview

One on One with manager, very laid back, knowing people that work here really help. If you're a woman, be somewhat attractive.

Expo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

It was an interview process that consisted of speaking to 2-3 different management level staff members. Earl's Kitchen and Bar was opening their restaurant in Miami and the company held a seminar at a hotel conference room nearby and many people were being interviewed at the same time. The interview was not extremely personal by any means but I understand the volume of employees that was required in a short amount of time.

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar.

Interview

I applied online and had face-to-face interview a few days later. Both people I interviewed with where extremely nice. First meeting was with the current office manager and then the second was with the general manager. Both were very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• There were some questions which included your basic interview questions, but mostly they were just carrying on a conversation. This is more effective if you are trying to get to know someone.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.