Earls Kitchen + Bar Bartender Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Earls Kitchen + Bar Bartender Interview Questions

Interviews at Earls Kitchen + Bar

2.0

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

You go from the manager to the general manager. If you speak with the General Manager, you have passed the first interview. The second interview is with the GM and they confirm if you're hired or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Earls Kitchen + Bar

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar.

Interview

Got hired within the first 20 minutes of interview number 1. If you're good looking preferably a woman they will hire you. You will meet with the AGM and GM and if they like you then you will get hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Vancouver, BC) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was fine, I met with 3 managers. I was informed that the bartending position was not one just given but I would have to work up to the position, even though I had years of substantial bartending experience.

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar.

Interview

Interview was normal. Typical bartending questions were asked. Some behavioral questions as well. Interview lasted about 30 mins. I ended up getting another offer but I was pleased with the whole process and the professional manner the interview was conducted.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Toronto, ON) in March 2014.

Interview

You are expected to walk in with a resume in slow hours, the manager will sit down and ask you a couple basic questions and decide if you are the energetic person they are looking for and have any relevant experience. If so they call you back for interview a few hours later.

Interview Questions

Earls Kitchen + Bar Response

Aug. 13, 2015 – Vice President, People Operations

Thank-you for your feedback on the interview process with our team. Your insights are invaluable.

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Surrey, BC) in April 2011.

Interview

Recommended by a friend. Interviewed with GM and Chef. Week-long thorough training group and orientation. Had to make it through the training to begin getting shifts.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.