Earls Kitchen + Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Earls Kitchen + Bar Interview Questions

Interviews at Earls Kitchen + Bar

1.8

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar.

Interview

Interview was normal. Typical bartending questions were asked. Some behavioral questions as well. Interview lasted about 30 mins. I ended up getting another offer but I was pleased with the whole process and the professional manner the interview was conducted.

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Vancouver, BC) in October 2018.

Interview

It was quite quick, they made me wait for a bit before the manager arrived. The manager was super friendly and cheerful, then he told me a little bit about the job and it became por like a casual chat. He told me about the org and their vision while he was listening to mine, it was more like getting to know how outgoing I was and my English level. Like trying to know if I was a good fit for earls style and culture

Server/Waitress Interview

Interview

I visited the location twice at low traffic times before actually speaking to a manager, I doubt my resume was actually seen the previously. Actually getting an interview was the hardest part, it was mainly dependent on whether or not the manager was there. The interview itself was relaxed and the questions were quite informal. I was seen by the bar manager before he passed me on to the general manager, who basically said I had the job and gave me forms to fill out.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

The company Earls Kitchen and Bar invited me for a 2 interviews. First one was very quick and to the point. The second one was terrible. As im living very close to Earls where i applied i got there very fast but the time i sat in line to talk to the Manager took me 1h. This is not good at all. At least i would be nice to separate the time of coming and do not leave your candidates to wait so long. Life is short for this kind of things.
    At the second interview i was asked about experince and availability and for all period of meeting the Manager told me that he is impressed about me and my resume is very good. Till the end they say they will contact you but nothing.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Saskatoon, SK) in September 2018.

Interview

The manager was super chill and made a lot of jokes, and we got off topic quite a few times. He didn’t ask very many difficult questions, and seemed like he mostly wanted to know about my personality rather than my working abilities. I was hired on the spot.

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Calgary, AB) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online and called for an interview in a week. The interview was very relaxed. Was interviews by the soups chef and then the head chef because the soups chef liked the interview process. It was done in the restaurant. But it’s almost a week now and still yet to receive the orientation email

Host/Hostess Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar.

Interview

One on one interview with the GM. He seemed to pay close attention to what i was saying and didn't just look at my resume looked over it and asked me questions about it. seemed as if it was just a normal conversation rather then an interview. The GM was super friendly and i start training in a week, super fast proces.

Back of House Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Toronto, ON) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied and asked for the manager. He asked a couple questions and was hired on the spot bear wizard harry potter and the order of the nature boi ric flair lizard it sick it

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Calgary, AB) in June 2018.

Interview

Very standard interview for a restaurant, behavioral questions only. Manager was very to the point and easy to talk to. Interview was 1 on 1 and involved only the hiring manager.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Earls Kitchen + Bar (Toronto, ON).

Interview

easy, quick, fun chat. I handed in my resume in person and then was called and asked to come back for an in person interview which was only 10 minutes. I was offered the job on the spot and then had to attend extensive trainings but they were fun

Interview Questions

• experience, goals, situational questions   1 Answer