American Fidelity Assurance Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

American Fidelity Assurance Company Interview Questions

Interviews at American Fidelity Assurance Company

2.5

Sales Interview

Interview

I found this job through a campus interview, they direct contact me after brief talking at the career fair. After talking with them for about 20 minutes, I was asked to wait for the second round of interview

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

After applying, I got an email asking for a good interview time. I had a one on one interview. Their interviewer thought I was there for an internship then realized they had the wrong file. The questions were very generic. The only issue I had with the experience is I never received a reply to my follow up emails. The recruiters there seem unprofessional. I only knew I did not get the job was when I noticed it was filled when looking at another job.

Interview Questions

American Fidelity Assurance Company Response

Feb. 19, 2020 – Talent Management Team

Thank you for the feedback and for interviewing with American Fidelity. We are sorry you were disappointed in the process. We receive hundreds of applications for each open position, so sometimes we are not able to respond to every follow up request.

Customer Experience Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

AF came to the hire for this particular internship on campus. Since this internship is for the semester, the hiring process went relatively fast. All the questions I got were behavioral.

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Very lengthy but thorough. Panel interview in a room with others. Answered questions about customer service scenarios and how to handle them. The people who interviewed me were very nice and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• To name a situation when dealing with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Security Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very nerve racking at first, but Chris, the Security Operations Manager was very welcoming. He answered my questions very detailed and passionately. He made the company seem very homey and a great place to work.

Interview Questions

American Fidelity Assurance Company Response

Oct. 17, 2018 – Talent Management Team

Thank you for your interest in American Fidelity, and for providing your feedback on the interview process!

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)).

Interview

Walked into a conference room and sat a table and spoke with 2 individuals. One seemed engaged however the other kinda just sat back. (I'm assuming that they were taking notes.)

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

More of a hiring fair. Numerous people being interviewed at the same time in a large room. The two females at my interview table kept looking behind me to the door instead of at me and remaining focused on my five brief minutes with them. One lady was slouched back in her chair leaning to one side and kept glaring. They only asked a few questions about my previous employer and my availability. Had the nerve to tell the employment agency I was sent by that I gave conflicting information but wouldn’t elaborate. Seriously? We’re you even listening to the conversation?

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work the hours of 7 AM until 7 PM plus overtime if needed?   1 Answer

Feb. 14, 2018 – Talent Management Team

Thank you for sharing your experience. I’ve passed this feedback on to the hiring managers.

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I had 4 interviews no joking, each one very different, first its an interview with the recruiter second its a over the phone interview, third face2face interview, final interview with HR yes 4 interviews

Interview Questions

• What can your bring to this company?   1 Answer
    • Do you like computer?   1 Answer

Data Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company.

Interview

Submitted my resume and application, led to an invite to their headquarters for an interview. The interview was smooth and easy. Had two people ask me questions and have a genuine conversation with them about more than just the job and about their experiences and advice about careers and what working at American Fidelity was like.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Toledo, OH (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. While I was tentative about the industry the recruiter was insistent that I interview. I was scheduled for an interview time within a week. The person I was to interview with was not available and another person was sent in the absence of the area sales manager. I was not asked many questions. My interviewer did most of the talking and even made a point to mentioned that they hire people of different ages and genders. The interviewer also mentioned that AFA did not have great luck hiring folks from my current industry because they didn't really know how to sell. Those weren't the exact words but that was my interpretation.

Immediately after my interview, I contacted the recruiter and declined moving forward.

Interview Questions

• How long is the sales cycle in your current position?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.