American Fidelity Assurance Company Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at American Fidelity Assurance Company

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 51 candidate interviews
American Fidelity Assurance Company
Application

I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company

Interview

Not great interview process. Very unorganized. I had an initial interview then was told to call back, didn’t hear from them for 2 1/2 weeks. Then after that interview, didn’t hear anything for another 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What were my previous sales and how much were they for?
    Answer Question
American Fidelity Assurance Company
Application

I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company

Interview

this interview was an in person one on one asking about skills, personality, likes, dreams and hopes about the job and how your skills will be beneficial to the team

Interview Questions
  • tell me someone not on your resume
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2020

Interview

I was contacted via email to set up a time for a phone interview with a VP and AVP for the role. The interview seemed to go well. After the interview, there was no follow up. I contacted the recruiter and did not get a response either. I understand not being able to reply to all applicants BUT it is very unprofessional when someone prepares for an INTERVIEW and cannot even get a rejection email. It takes seconds to send a generic rejection email for the people selected to interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you have had to overcome a significant difference of opinions of project sponsors.
American Fidelity Assurance Company
Application

I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company

Interview

I found this job through a campus interview, they direct contact me after brief talking at the career fair. After talking with them for about 20 minutes, I was asked to wait for the second round of interview

Interview Questions
American Fidelity Assurance Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK) in Oct 2019

Interview

After applying, I got an email asking for a good interview time. I had a one on one interview. Their interviewer thought I was there for an internship then realized they had the wrong file. The questions were very generic. The only issue I had with the experience is I never received a reply to my follow up emails. The recruiters there seem unprofessional. I only knew I did not get the job was when I noticed it was filled when looking at another job.

Interview Questions
American Fidelity Assurance Company
Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK) in Sep 2019

Interview

AF came to the hire for this particular internship on campus. Since this internship is for the semester, the hiring process went relatively fast. All the questions I got were behavioral.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK) in Jun 2019

Interview

Very lengthy but thorough. Panel interview in a room with others. Answered questions about customer service scenarios and how to handle them. The people who interviewed me were very nice and pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • To name a situation when dealing with a difficult customer.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK) in Oct 2018

Interview

The interview process was very nerve racking at first, but Chris, the Security Operations Manager was very welcoming. He answered my questions very detailed and passionately. He made the company seem very homey and a great place to work.

Interview Questions
American Fidelity Assurance Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK)

Interview

Walked into a conference room and sat a table and spoke with 2 individuals. One seemed engaged however the other kinda just sat back. (I'm assuming that they were taking notes.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK) in Feb 2018

Interview

More of a hiring fair. Numerous people being interviewed at the same time in a large room. The two females at my interview table kept looking behind me to the door instead of at me and remaining focused on my five brief minutes with them. One lady was slouched back in her chair leaning to one side and kept glaring. They only asked a few questions about my previous employer and my availability. Had the nerve to tell the employment agency I was sent by that I gave conflicting information but wouldn’t elaborate. Seriously? We’re you even listening to the conversation?

Interview Questions
  • Are you available to work the hours of 7 AM until 7 PM plus overtime if needed?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews