American Fidelity Assurance Company Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at American Fidelity Assurance Company

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

More of a hiring fair. Numerous people being interviewed at the same time in a large room. The two females at my interview table kept looking behind me to the door instead of at me and remaining focused on my five brief minutes with them. One lady was slouched back in her chair leaning to one side and kept glaring. They only asked a few questions about my previous employer and my availability. Had the nerve to tell the employment agency I was sent by that I gave conflicting information but wouldn’t elaborate. Seriously? We’re you even listening to the conversation?

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work the hours of 7 AM until 7 PM plus overtime if needed?   1 Answer

American Fidelity Assurance Company Response

Feb. 14, 2018 – Talent Management Team

Thank you for sharing your experience. I’ve passed this feedback on to the hiring managers.

Other Interview Reviews for American Fidelity Assurance Company

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)).

Interview

Started through a temp agency. My first supervisor was very professional and asked appropriate questions. The agency did the pre-interview and was very thorough. It included skills testing and 1:1 questions regarding what I was looking for and what I could provide for the company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me for a brief phone screening. She also scheduled the first interview with the manager and team leader. I had a second interview with the team. I was most nervous about the team interview, but it was very easy.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.