American Fidelity Assurance Company Customer Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

American Fidelity Assurance Company Customer Advocate Interview Questions

Interviews at American Fidelity Assurance Company

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Very lengthy but thorough. Panel interview in a room with others. Answered questions about customer service scenarios and how to handle them. The people who interviewed me were very nice and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• To name a situation when dealing with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Fidelity Assurance Company

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)).

Interview

Walked into a conference room and sat a table and spoke with 2 individuals. One seemed engaged however the other kinda just sat back. (I'm assuming that they were taking notes.)

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Fidelity Assurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I had 2 interviews. the first interview was with 2 department managers, one of the managers was 10 minutes late getting there. the 2nd interview that I had; I interviewed with 3 team leaders. one of the team leaders was late coming in; and she had an attitude.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was able to work between the hrs of 7am to 7pm? and if there would be any problems for me to work those hrs?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.