Miipe Reviews

Updated Jun 29, 2021

Found 25 of over 27 reviews

3.4
Miipe Director Pedro Asper (no image)
Pedro Asper
  1. 5.0

Great place to work!

Apr 26, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work !

Cons

Some OT is required on weekends.

HR Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We would love to hear more from you to ensure everyone at Miipe has the same positive experience. Reach out to HR with more feedback when you can.

2. 3.0

Scrum Master, PSM, CSPO

Jun 29, 2021 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Clients & Projects, Flex hours

Cons

The Management is somewhat distant and unclear

3. 3.0

Review

Jun 17, 2021 - QA Analyst in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work, good office vibe, nice worker

Cons

Low pay, took over a year for a raise

HR Business Partner

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re glad you’re enjoying to work remotely at the moment, and that you feel we have a good office vibe, and that your co-workers are nice! As for the pay, its unfortunate you feel that way, we take great pride to ensure we remain competitive. We review our compensation structure on a yearly basis to ensure pay equity and that we remain competitive and attract top talent. Yes, depending when you joined it might have taken longer for an increase, since we only go through the salary review process once a year, and it’s tied to year-end evaluations and how well the company performed overall within the fiscal year. We’d love to hear more about what you feel we are doing great and what we could improve on. Feel free to reach out to the HR team to provide more feedback when you can.

4. 4.0

Great company

Apr 30, 2021 - Senior QA Analyst in Concord, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Awesome work environment - Fooseball and ping pong tables - Many company events - Coffee machine and fruits

Cons

Alot of workload (pro and con)

HR Business Partner

Thank you for leaving a review! We welcome all feedback, good and bad…it helps us know where we can focus our attention so all staff receive a positive work experience. Yes, everyone quite enjoyed the foosball and ping pong tables, prior to everyone being shifted to remote work. We should start a ping pong club when we return.

5. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Look else where

Jan 21, 2021 - Senior QA Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is decent, id say it's more below average Big Client to work with and networking opportunity

Cons

Bad Management imo Seems to keep bad employees around along as the clients are happy with the individuals Doesnt seem they care about the actual employee's and their concerns just care about clients happiness No benefit plan, what ever benefits you have they pay you back just get taxes on so you never get the full amount so when paying for dentist or anything make sure you are able to afford without the benefits Work Life Balance not existent if you don't make the stand and say no to overtime end goal clients always first you life is second

1 person found this review helpful

HR Business Partner

Hey, more than 5 years at Miipe. We are so glad you were a part of our team in helping to shape what it has become today. Thanks for your honest feedback, it is very important to us. I completely agree with you that each of our staff is the backbone of the teams/company, which is why we take staff feedback very seriously and strive to resolve all issues in a quick and fair manner. If this concern was foundational to the reason why we lost an amazing employee, we want to know! We love to hear what all our employees have to say, both past and present so we may continue to learn and grow as a company.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Culture and People

Mar 5, 2021 - Professional Services Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quick Response, Clear Vision ,Controlled Process and Solid Vision

Cons

Too early to say .As of now nothing

HR Business Partner

Welcome to Miipe’s management team, and thank you for your contributions to help shape our company and your team. Please remember if you need assistance or resources to support you and your team don’t hesitate to reach out to HR. We need our managers to continue to share with their teams the vertical and horizontal growth potential at Miipe, and to provide direction and resources to their staff to achieve their goals. Thank you for taking the time to review us!

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Miipe review

Jan 26, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance. HR and management are very understanding. Salary is ok but this is due to overtime being paid and a great Bonus. Health Benefit is not that bad, could be improved: HSPA is good but no pension plan

Cons

No Cons except that the Health Benefit could be improved.

HR Business Partner

Hey, that’s awesome to hear! We’re honored to have had you on the team during your time with us. As a growing business your feedback is important to us, so thank you for letting us know both pros and cons of your employee experience over the three years.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Proud to work at Miipe Quality Solutions

Jan 23, 2021 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Miipe Quality Solutions for 5 years. The company has supported me in my career advancement. I find the work culture positive and enjoy my job.

Cons

I have no comment for Cons

HR Business Partner

Hey, that’s awesome to hear! Way to go, 5 years is something to celebrate and Miipe is glad you were a part of our team even if you are no longer with us. Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for letting us know both pros and cons of your employee experience during your time with us because we want to know what is positively and negatively affecting our staff, so we can improve to make Miipe one of the best places to work. FYI we try really hard to have an amazing work culture, and our social committee is hard at work to support our initiatives.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

love this job, love the people, love the company

Aug 13, 2020 - Senior Analyst in Vaughan, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

since i was interviewed back in may 2019, i learned a lot since i joined miipe. the interview process was straight forward and all about your tech knowledge. i gotta say the training process is strong, where by the time you're handling project tasks on your own you feel very comfortable with the system and the people. i also have to add the people here are great, its the best work environment i found so far and i worked for IBM and Microsoft. there's a balance of fun and work and i would say its pretty flexible as long as you get your stuff done :)

Cons

lots of work, not necessarily a bad thing but you're always busy

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

None

Feb 3, 2021 - Automation Engineer in Vaughan, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good for starting your career path

Cons

Not much benefit for health and insurance

HR Business Partner

Hey, thanks for leaving a review! You’re correct, Miipe is an excellent company to join as a new Grad. Right now, there are so many opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. To help our staff get to the level they want to be, we offer a tuition reimbursement program to aid with professional development. The benefits, we currently offer is also great, because we feel it allows our staff flexibility in how they spend it. But, as we continue to grow, we are constantly reviewing our total compensation package, and there could be changes coming in the future. Please remember you can reach out to HR at anytime, as suggestions are always welcome.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Reviews