Miipe Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Miipe

Miipe

Application

I interviewed at Miipe

Interview

#1) Introductions. One of the most important steps in the interview process just so happens to be the first. ... #2) Small Talk. After introductions are finished, it is a good idea conduct a bit of small talk with the candidate. ... #3) Information Gathering. ... #4) Question/Answer. ... #5) Wrapping Up.

Interview Questions
  • A Situation when your work was criticized
    Answer Question
  • Who has inspired you in your life and why?
  • What are some of the things your supervisor did that you disliked?

Miipe

Application

I interviewed at Miipe

Interview

The phone screen interview process is not so long, around 15-20 minutes in total. Most questions are based on behaviour-related. The whole experience is not driven by pressure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Miipe (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was scheduled for the first round of interview and very next day got email that I have been scheduled for another round of interview. I got offer just the day after 2nd round of interview. It was quick process . I joined within week. Interview was for approx 20- 25 minutes .Telephonic .

Interview Questions
  • 1.frontend and backend testing 2.Previous experience 3. Scripting and execution 4. Roles in previous company. 5. Challenges faced. 6. Tool based question for jmeter and loadrunner There are few more questions which I dont remember

Anonymous Employee in Vaughn, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miipe (Vaughn, NM)

Interview

- First they called me and asked a few quick questions over the phone, nothing too serious. I got invited for an in person interview - in person interview with two people - came back a second time for an interview with the ceo

Interview Questions
  • At the end they asked if there was anything on my resume i wanted to point out

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Miipe (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2020

Interview

I got phone call from HR, just asked salary expectation and maybe few other simple question, then formal Interview from 2 hiring managers, they are nice and everything run well. They just check my background and experience, no tough or tricky questions. Then got phone interview from the director. He totally forgot calling me. I called HR to get connected with him. Few wired questions were asked by the director. I applied permanent role, When I was asked for salary expectation, it seems it suddenly became a contract role for this salary. I was also be asked to work overtime. I didn't agree to work overtime very often. They kept looking for experience employee online for long time. After the interview, I saw a new job post was published online again. I followed up with all of them few times, never get any responses. I don't understand why no any response from all of them. After I checked their salary from glassdoor, I realize that they could met my salary expectation might be the major reason got no response, very unprofessional for the hiring process. Lately, I got a linked message from one of other recruiters to ask if I am interested or know somebody for the similar position. Obviously the company can't keep the experience employees due to some reason.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Miipe (Vaughan, ON) in Mar 2020

Interview

Application 3 minutes phone interview 5 minutes in person interview To be honest, I am still wondering why I went for this interview. First of all, I spent 10 minutes out in the rain trying to figure out how to get in. I kept calling the number, no one picked up. As I was about to depart, a guy showed up and knocked on the window. There was so much confusion on what to do till I was finally ushered into the interview room. The interview last for at most 10 minutes. The facial expression of the interviewers and general demeanor revealed to me they had made up their mind even before the interview started. To be honest, I think I asked more questions than they did. The person who invited me for the interview didnt show up. I followed up with an email and a bland "we would not be moving forward with this application" was the response. No additional statement provided. Possibly one of the worst interviewing experience of mine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Miipe (Vaughan, ON)

Interview

Miipe is surely the worst company that ever existed. Located in a tiny office in Vaughan and not accessible by public transit, the company keeps asking the applicant to come onsite for interviews. The reasonable request for a video/phone interview when there is no technical assessment is declined because the company HR said that they don't support video or phone interviews. For both of the interviews, the interviewers were late and clearly they did absolutely no preparation before the interviews. In the first interview, the interviewer was late for 15+ minutes. After a brief introduction, there is a simple Java test to write a program that generate a deck of cards and then shuffle them. (How come this can't be done in a video interview like other companies?) The second time, interviewer is (again) late for 15 minutes. After asking to describe previous experiences (again) and number of year writing Java, the interviewer just signals that he has no more questions and the interview is over. The entire interview, took around 15 minutes (if not less) In the conversation, the interviewer had demonstrated very limited knowledge in what the company is doing and how their team is managed. Shows zero appreciation to the applicant's time. The company is full of ignorant people who had no idea of what they are doing. What an Awful, terrible interview! AVOID Miipe!

Interview Questions
  • generate a deck of cards and then shuffle them in Java describe your previous experiences
3 people found this interview helpful

Miipe

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Miipe

Interview

initial Phone interview for screening process followed by in person interview. Asked some questions about my past experience. Communicated their tech stack. They mostly do consulting job for testing so it's good have some prior knowledge of testing soft wares.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Miipe (Vaughan, ON) in Aug 2018

Interview

Three step process to get hired. Phone interview, technical test interview, and then an interview with the manager. The phone interview is very straightforward. The technical test questions was about six questions in length and fairly difficult but nothing that I haven't seen in school or in self taught training. Very good and fair screen process even though I did not pass.

Interview Questions
  • Typical Java technical questions. Like how to generate a deck of cards and then shuffle them.
3 people found this interview helpful