Intuit Reviews

4.4
Intuit CEO Sasan Goodarzi
Sasan Goodarzi
1,088 Ratings
Pros
  • "Big focus on work life balance which is key during this pandemic(in 970 reviews)

• "Intuit has great benefits apart from the regular compensation(in 481 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Sometimes work life balance is affected(in 178 reviews)

• "Dirty politicians in the middle management layer(in 112 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good

Apr 21, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

All good no complain, Snacks party Worklife balance

Cons

Not any cons may be some technology are old , it depends on what team you are

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Intuit Canada use to be a great company, but cares less and less about employees

May 8, 2021 - Sales in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company wide recharge days, ergo benefits, health benefits, supplemental sick days during the lockdown

Cons

Management rarely checks in to see how employees are feeling. Ontario has been in a lockdown for 7 months, yet targets keep going up, without any additional support and more admin processes and training deadlines are introduced which means more work after hours instead of being with my family. You are expected to tough it out and there is no regard for work life balance, or people’s mental health.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best Place to Work!!!

Jan 13, 2021 - Marketing Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am so grateful to work for Intuit! I absolutely LOVE working here. Here are just some of the pros: - Benefits (health benefits, vacation time, bi-weekly massages when in the office & the list goes on!) - The people!!! everyone is so helpful and wants you to succeed - Career mobility - if you want to grow your career here there are tons of options - Employee Resource Groups - Being inclusive & bringing your whole self to work (no dress code!) Intuit always finds a way to appreciate its employees and ensure we are always recognized for the work we do. I am always so proud to say I work for Intuit!

Cons

- There is always a lot of change, sometimes I can feel a sense of uncertainty - Sometimes hard to move fast when so many people need to be involved in decisions

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great culture, great people, challenging work

Mar 9, 2021 - Manager Inside Sales in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

-collaborative culture -always learning -strong leadership -forward thinking -constantly changing (engaging work) -strong built-in processes

Cons

-growth generally in the form of stretch work (always good to be learning but it's nice for that work to be validated in some form of formal movement)

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

great place for growth

Mar 25, 2021 - Software Engineer in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of learning opportunities using modern technologies. People are friendly

Cons

So far so good. No cons

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Too many bottlenecks to make it great

Feb 8, 2021 - Software Developer in Edmonton, AB
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Perks, benefits are top notch - Focus on work life balance is great, it is needed in these times

Cons

Where do I start? - Everyone is pressured constantly to put good reviews out so we can win awards and take a team photo - this is more for recruitment and not how Intuit actually is - Engineers are GREAT, but we need real product management seniority in senior roles. Lots of "senior" PMs that should have been hired as juniors, especially from Toronto. We spin our wheels on projects that do not go anywhere and they act confused on calls when you challenge them. Direction is all from US so why do we have a Canada team in the first place? - Feel bad for anyone working on QBO

1 person found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing place to work

Mar 12, 2021 - Staff Software Engineer in Edmonton, AB
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at Intuit is top notch. It is absolutely all about the employees; we're treated like gold and spoiled rotten! :)

Cons

Not much to say from the Edmonton region!

8. 5.0

The Best

Mar 10, 2021 - Inbound Sales in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun work place, Great team and full support

Cons

New location is to far

9. 4.0

Good experience

Apr 12, 2021 - Staff Software Engineer in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting work, variety of challenges, good team

Cons

Beaucracy, slow to move, constant reprioritization

10. Intuit - Software Engineering | Division of Intuit
      5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best culture, great pay

Jan 8, 2021 - Software Engineer in Edmonton, AB
      Business Outlook

Pros

The best place I've ever worker. Their culture is fantastic. Their number 1 priorities are their employees and their customers. They have great pay, bonuses and benefits. Even being such a huge company, it still feels like quite an innovative company that pushes entrepreneurship.

Cons

The development environment has all the same problems any company this size has, but the culture, etc. more than make up for these problems.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 5,553 Reviews