Found 340 of over 346 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Info-Tech Research Group? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Info-Tech Research Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Disorganized and incompetent management, no clear leadership or direction" (in 12 reviews)
- "out of 6 renewals in FY22 I got one in ater years of work and they cut their spedn by 65% they tout that they have Ex Gartner leadership who are 5 or 10 years removed and lots of retread ex Gartner and Forrester people who are on their 3rd or 4th role since." (in 11 reviews)
- "low salary..company structure small..need to improve" (in 9 reviews)
- "Upper management have big egos and make decisions without looking at the facts." (in 7 reviews)
- "The compensation is not competitive" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Info-Tech Research Group and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWMay 2, 2023Director, Member ServicesCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, ON
Excellent management structure. I love that you never hit the ceiling here; you can choose to grow your career through management or through continuing to be an individual contributor. Either way, you choose your path and the company supports you to be your best. Of course, who you report to can be the fundamental difference but that is the case universally, regardless of company or industry.
Lots to learn. Lots of products. Lots of services. Lots of offerings. But stay the course and be patient with yourself. It will all come together.1Info-Tech Research Group Response5mo
Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear to how much you're enjoying working at Info-Tech, including the ample opportunities for growth. Your feedback is helpful and appreciated as we continue to grow.
- 5.0Sept 21, 2023Business Development RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
Superb on boarding process Learnt more than ever Everyone is very helpful The growth opportunities are endless and their client list is endless too!
Have lost weight since joining since we take the stairs and there is no elevator Working hours are 9 hours which I feel is a lot
Info-Tech Research Group Reviews FAQs
Info-Tech Research Group has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 346 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at Info-Tech Research Group to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -12% over the last 12 months.
59% of Info-Tech Research Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Info-Tech Research Group 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.