Info-Tech Research Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Info-Tech Research Group

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Info-Tech Research Group

Found 30 candidate interviews
Info-Tech Research Group
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Info-Tech Research Group

Interview

First off I did not apply for a job they reached out to me so you would expect a certain level of professionalism and consideration for your time. This was not the case. I did have a wonderful initial meeting with a senior-level HR contact. A subordinate was going to contact me for a follow-up meeting to further discuss a particular position she was the lead contact for. I did not hear from her so I took it upon myself to reach back out. Zahra Kadhem and I scheduled a time to connect. The meeting lasted 10 minutes. I felt as though the only reason she was speaking to me was that she was obligated to do so. Besides asking a few general entry-level questions she relayed that they were already at the final stage of selecting a candidate between 2 people. And that the person that was making the final decision is very busy but she would share my information and would update me on how they would like to proceed either way. Well, I have yet to hear back from her weeks later. Honestly, after reading all of the concerning reviews and speaking to a few of my contacts within my network I would have ended up not accepting a position if it were offered. I would advise others to do their due diligence before you decide to interview here.

Interview Questions
  • Why have you moved jobs/positions from X period-to X period?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in London, ON
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Info-Tech Research Group (London, ON) in Aug 2020

Interview

A friend referred me for an open position. I got an initial call from talent acquisition and that was followed up by 3 rounds of interviews. They involved a long conversations with the hiring manager and another call with the president.

Interview Questions
  • Why business development? One time when you were cornered professionally and how did you handle it
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Info-Tech Research Group (London, ON) in Aug 2019

Interview

Chronological overview of resume, from university to present employment. Focus on roles, responsibilities, and results. Two experiences sales managers were also able to answer many of my questions in depth.

Interview Questions
  • What was your least favourite thing about your last job?
Anonymous Employee in London, ON
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Info-Tech Research Group (London, ON)

Interview

It was relatively quick, took about 3 weeks to get everything sorted out. Went out for dinner for the interview they just really wanted to get to know you and see if you fit their company criteria.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Questions: Why sales? What makes you right for this job?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Info-Tech Research Group (London, ON) in May 2019

Interview

Step zero: I consulted with existing employees about their experiences, the ups and downs of the company. Then there was a pre-screening, a phone interview where you talk about your qualifications and so on. First interview: meet with the departmental team; evaluate employment history and fit with the company, followed up by a case study. Second interview: met with VP and the team, going deeper into your experiences, skills, and methods. I didn't get an offer, but was happy with the experience and found everyone quite collegial.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with imposter syndrome (i.e., unwarranted feelings of being an 'imposter')?
Info-Tech Research Group
Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Info-Tech Research Group in Oct 2018

Interview

Multiple no shows to interview meetings spoke with James Twice and not prepared with little direction Communications and expectation setting appear to be a mess Directions of company uncertain and just spoke about giving canned blueprints to clients versus solving problems

Interview Questions
  • What did I think about ITIL value proposition?
Info-Tech Research Group
Application

I interviewed at Info-Tech Research Group

Interview

A month ago I've got technical exam to create an web application to manage photo album integrated with AWS. I've completed the task and pushed the application to InfoTech's git repo. Reported to them. After 3 weeks I asked them for any response again. Still no answer. I don't recommend even try this company

Interview Questions
  • Could you create a web application as a test exam?
Info-Tech Research Group
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Info-Tech Research Group

Interview

Very straightforward, basic behavioural questions, tell me about yourself. Nothing crazy or too serious. Applied through a referral. The first step is a phone interview with HR and then you meet with the sales managers and people in the role right now.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Info-Tech Research Group (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Unprofessional approach. They won't call you or reply for days. And suddenly will just mail you for personal interview, won't let you know for weeks about the result. You will feel like the interview went very good and the chances of offer are sure. but after weeks they will say NO.

Info-Tech Research Group
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Info-Tech Research Group in May 2017

Interview

My friend interviewed for the role of a Consulting Analyst in the Small Enterprise team. He had two interviews with three folks over a period of two to three weeks and from his feedback, he was expecting to get a job offer. Unfortunately, Info-tech called last minute to say that the position was cancelled and that they were no longer hiring. Reason: The Small Enterprise team was merging with the IT team. This was really surprising and I am seriously disappointed in Info-tech for being this way. Interestingly, he was asked to come for a fresh set of interviews for a Consulting Analyst role in the IT team. But the job posting for that role says application closed since March 31st, and this is May already. This makes no sense at all. Why not cut through the red-tape and arrange a meeting with the Director of the IT team rather than go through the entire process again? I should think this is the sensible thing to do seeing both teams are being merged. Or, how about hiring him anyway and eventually moving him to the IT team since the roles are essentially the same? I do not know the answers to these questions. Perhaps Joel McLean can answer.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews

Popular Careers with Info-Tech Research Group Job Seekers