- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA, United States Area
- - Boston, MA
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC , United States Area
- - Washington, DC
- Nigeria - All Cities
- - Federal Capital Territory
- - Abuja, Nigeria Area
- - Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- India - All Cities
- - Delhi
- - New Delhi, India Area
- - New Delhi
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Ottawa, ON Area
- - Ottawa, ON
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Toronto, ON
- - Quebec
- - Montreal, QC Area
- - Montreal, QC
- Cote d'Ivoire - All Cities
- - Lagunes
- - Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire Area
- - Abidjan
Found 64 of over 68 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★May 12, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Interesting projects and lots of opportunity to contribute
Competitive fast-paced environment so not for everyone.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct. 11, 2022 - Junior Consultant in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
WB and African Dev Bank are main clients
You need to like bidding processes because that will be the bulk of your work
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 14, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice office space. Congenial environment. Interesting topics. US is a more promising team than Canada because of its growth. One of the managing partners takes a lot of interest in people.
Rebranding is great. The firm lacks diversity at the top within certain teams. Good efforts to elevate company's profile but some presence on platforms such as glassdoor is artificial since reviews often show up within a few days of each other and employees are nudged. Experiences can vary at junior levels where there is no stock ownership making those perspectives more representative.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It combines the benefits of a large, well-structured and managed organization with the flexibility and warmth of a human sized company. The projects are very interesting.
Maybe if you don't like to work on various subject, consulting might not be for you.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr. 27, 2022 - Principal ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good culture, strong team, everyone pulls their weight, interesting projects, flexibility, growth trajectory.
Compensation is not that high, very average given employee skill levelsContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 6, 2022 - Senior Consultant in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Cool people to work with
Boring work sometimes can get monotonousContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr. 29, 2022 - Consultant in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A few experts excel within their domains and are a pleasure to work with.
The turnover at the firm is really high and the culture of not collaborating feeds into it. All levels scuffle over billable hours. No brand recognition especially given there are more prestigious firms out there. The turnover of people of color is significantly high. Please stop creating adverse circumstances for employees you wish to kick out.
Thank you for sharing your perspective. I’m proud of the positive culture of feedback CPCS is cultivating and how diverse our workforce is by looking at our Team page: https://cpcs.ca/about/team/. I know CPCS can always do better, and I invite you to openly express your concerns to one of the members of our committee on diversity, equity and inclusion. They’re actively working all year long, in collaboration with a representative on our Board of Directors, at making CPCS a great place to work. I take this seriously and I’m sorry about your personal experience within our team. If you feel comfortable, please contact me directly so we can explore this together respectfully. We will also be running an internal survey to source other perspectives on the issue you have raised.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Apr. 30, 2022 - Senior Consultant in Montreal, QCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- I have the opportunity to work on interesting and impactful assignments - a truly global firm, you can work almost anywhere ! - a lot of great managers - mine has been very supportive and has helped me develop - I have been given a lot of responsibility and ownership over my work
- compensation, especially bonuses, is not quite as enticing as before - as a project manager work/life balance can be difficult in certain momentsContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar. 23, 2022 - AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Diversity and inclusion - Great work environment - Interesting projects with lots of flexibility and opportunities to take initiative - Supportive management (Management is sensitive to employee feedback and doesn't throw employees under the bus) - Company wide recognition for good work
- Remuneration is not that good as compared to other companies - Not much interaction with other teams - No extra curricular activities (retreats, company events and that kind of thing) - Not that good benefits (they are okay but other companies provide better compensation and benefits) - Company wide recognition for good work, but it is not rewarded through extra cash/kind (excluding bonus)Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar. 21, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Strong team dynamic -Interesting projects -Lots of flexibility and opportunity to take initiative -High standards
-Work load varies. Sometimes, overtime is needed to deliver. -Not as much team interaction across divisions as I had expectedContinue reading
CPCS Reviews FAQs
CPCS has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 68 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at CPCS to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
95% of CPCS employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CPCS 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.