Technical support representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Technical support representative Interview Questions

technical support representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a customer who called in and complained that a Technician was supposed to be at their house for 10am but never showed up?

2 Answers

Said i'd Apologize, try to calm them down. Tell them i'd see if i can find out what the issue is.

I will say sorry first, for the inconvenience Shaw had bring to him/her. Then I will ask for more details of the case. Promise the customer that I will trace the case for him/her and update him/her afterwards.

They asked if I was ok with the shifts/transit over to the location, I believe

2 Answers

Are you a Canadian citizen?

1 Answer

name a time when you had confilict with a customer

1 Answer

If X doesn't work, what do you do to solve the problem? (X - random problem that a customer may have)

1 Answer

How long have you been in Canada?

What motivates you

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for our company?

1 Answer

On April 10, 2018 @ 2:00 pm ( 2 hour ) Please don’t be like me, don’t get too comfortable to the point where you are answering questions like the interviewers are your friends. I had prepared for the interview, I even know Ecobee’s product, prices, and printed out, HVAC Terminology, as well as troubleshooting topics. What I prepared wasn’t presented and I only have myself to blame. Please prepare by demonstrating the STAR format. S= Situation T= Task A= Action R= Result I focused on my sample questions and was hit with questions specific to my resume , my sample questions was related to my resume too but just different questions.

1 Answer

Basic video compression technologies, LAN, WAN, Network architecture to span a few