Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1,940

Customer service representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"What do you think your best friend would say are your 3 best and worst qualities?"

4 Answers

Hello There, Can you please tell me if you had both written and video interview? Just wondering if the next step is the personal interview? Thank you so much Regards!

I went through the written and video interview process too then received a personal interview.

Thank you dear. Also if you don't mind me asking again, will the HR decide after the personal interview right away or did they contact you after? I applied for Passenger Service Ambassador and the training starts on May 13. Thank You:)

Who do you voice your concerns to about the CSR manager or branch manager ?

2 Answers

What you do to resolve such a problem. Customer has no money in account but wants to withdraw 100 dollors today

2 Answers

1) Tell me about a time when you demonstrated great customer service by promoting or up selling a product or service the customer may not have otherwise considered? What specifically did the customer come in to buy and what were you able to up sell to him/her? 2) Describe a time when you were able to make a significant contribution to a team effort, goal or objective.

2 Answers

Mostly behavioral questions. Nothing unexpected. Just follow these basic questions and provide your best personal experience.

1 Answer

Describe what is "friendly" means.

1 Answer

why you leave your current position

1 Answer

Why did i choose that specific Location ,how long have you been with Tims , how much experience do you have

1 Answer

How would you manage a difficult customer

1 Answer

What would you do in a situation where someone was calling and someone wanted to talk to you in person and your manager was calling for you at the same time?

110 of 1,940 Interview Questions