Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2,403

Customer service representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"What do you think your best friend would say are your 3 best and worst qualities?"

4 Answers

Hello There, Can you please tell me if you had both written and video interview? Just wondering if the next step is the personal interview? Thank you so much Regards!

I went through the written and video interview process too then received a personal interview.

Thank you dear. Also if you don't mind me asking again, will the HR decide after the personal interview right away or did they contact you after? I applied for Passenger Service Ambassador and the training starts on May 13. Thank You:)

1) Tell me about a time when you demonstrated great customer service by promoting or up selling a product or service the customer may not have otherwise considered? What specifically did the customer come in to buy and what were you able to up sell to him/her? 2) Describe a time when you were able to make a significant contribution to a team effort, goal or objective.

2 Answers

Who do you voice your concerns to about the CSR manager or branch manager ?

2 Answers

What you do to resolve such a problem. Customer has no money in account but wants to withdraw 100 dollors today

what is ur weekness

1 Answer

Have you ever been asked to leave a position?

1 Answer

had to participate in a debate exrecise- my topic was doenlaoding music illegally

1 Answer

how would you sell this pen

1 Answer

I was just asked if I wanted to to work with a team of people all wanting to sell high-end luxury cutlery etc and get great benefits and compensation in return?

1 Answer

What are your weakest sides you would like to improve?

110 of 2,403 Interview Questions