Technical support analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Technical support analyst Interview Questions

technical support analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

All the questions were generic and quickly were found to be scripted.

4 Answers

I answered it to the best of my abilities and then the "interviewer" asked me to create a hotmail account as if this is something highly technical... Yes you heard right, the interviewer "Tested my technical abilities" by having me create a free hotmail account that anyones grandmother can do....

We thank you for your feedback. We are regularly reviewing our application process and looking for improvements. In response to your comment about creating a hotmail account, the purpose of that question was NOT to test your technical skills at all. I can't get into the purpose of the question, but we were looking for something else there.

For consistency and objectivity, we do have an interview script that we follow. That way, all applicants are on the same playing field and compared fairly.

What about other people frustrates you the most?

2 Answers

What does SOAP and WSDL stand for? What is it used for?

2 Answers

Telephone Interview: Linux How do you change a user’s password? How do you add a user? IIS Do you know what a virtual directory is? How do you change or restore permissions if you get a "permission denied" error? There was a question about GPO and Active directory.

2 Answers

How would you describe active directory to a non tech person?

1 Answer

What do you do when you don't know the answer to something?

1 Answer

How does a web page work? If your browser is not doing anything like if you are log in on website and its not doing anything when you are click on log in so what the reason?

1 Answer

What is the troubleshooting difference between http or https

1 Answer

1) What would you do if someone called in stating that they were no longer receiving emails 2) If someone stopped receiving new emails, could not browse the internet or open up Lync, what might be the cause?

1 Answer

Have you ever taking a leadership in a team and what ideas did you contribute that significantly improved your team's objectives or goals.

110 of 76 Interview Questions