Shaw Communications Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 233 of over 233 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Shaw Communications

Application

I interviewed at Shaw Communications

Interview

It was good interview. Could not make it but it was all based on real time scenarios. The interview lasted about 25 minutes. The interviewers were friendly and makes you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if customer calls you for troubleshooting and you cannot send a technician as customer is not happy but its a weekend?
    Answer Question

Shaw Communications

Application

I interviewed at Shaw Communications

Interview

The team at Shaw conducted multiple interviews during the hiring process. Started as a character assessment and then moved to a formal sales demonstration. The team at Shaw did a good job of providing feedback, asking good questions, and being thorough.

Interview Questions
  • Create a sample sales scenario and walk is through your process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Montreal, QC) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interviewer was nice but at the end she is totally forgot to record everything and I got a call again that my interview was not scheduled and I need to wait for next class to re open for a month for two to schedule an interview again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shaw Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shaw Communications

Interview

Worst interview I have ever had. The hiring manager was really rude. Questions are really hard and the Shaw hiring managers are really rude. You don’t get a chance to ask them questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Edmonton, AB)

Interview

Simply put, awesome. They were very accommodating and relaxed. Lots of banter and getting know the role better. Shaw-mazing. Also, kudos to Jason for encouraging me through the interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Calgary, AB) in Jun 2021

Interview

I had a pre-screen interview with an HR contractor. It was very difficult to return this person’s call, as they did not have voice mail. This was followed by a more Technical interview with the Hiring Manager and team member.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you were starting up an Information Management group at a company?

Shaw Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shaw Communications

Interview

first round is the online test and second round is the group discussion and third round is the technical interview and fourth round is the HR interview. first round is the online test and second round is the group discussion and third round is the technical interview and fourth round is the HR interview.

Interview Questions
  • write a program to search a number

Shaw Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shaw Communications

Interview

pls be well prepared with the products and service from their website and it is import to show your interest in their them. Another, please prepare for some challenges that you have overcome to show you are a problem-solver

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Calgary, AB) in Apr 2021

Interview

it was over the phone easy and comfortable. the hiring team made me feel at ease and made the questions relatable. greatest accomplishments values why do you want to work here greatest challenge what are your hobbies describe a difficult customer

Interview Questions
  • greatest accomplishments values why do you want to work here greatest challenge what are your hobbies describe a difficult customer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Shaw Communications (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

Very smooth. Panels were very accomodating. Receuiters are easy to talk with. They know what they want. They asked right questions to the candidate. Upfront with the expectations. At the end of the day I got the offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 233 Interviews