Cover image for iQmetrix

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

iQmetrix Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

In Person7%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at iQmetrix

iQmetrix

Application

I interviewed at iQmetrix

Interview

Went thru 3 interviews: 1st - phone just a general checks, 2nd - technical interview with a test to be completed in the room, 3rd - cultural interview (this is to see if I fit, as a person, into the company family of people).

Interview Questions
  • Mostly on my past experience, and other general interview questions.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Winnipeg, MB) in Jan 2022

Interview

Over all the interview was fine, got a reply within a week that they would continue looking for applicants. I requested feedback on the interview, as i hadn't interviewed in 15+ years, got no reply.

The latest conversations about Tech

77 Comments

Tech

631.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=iQmetrix~34666
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about iQmetrix? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with iQmetrix employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

iQmetrix

Application

I interviewed at iQmetrix

Interview

It was a simple 2 step interview with round 1 just meeting others on the team in different departments and round 2 meeting with the hiring manager. It was a mat leave position that I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Winnipeg, MB) in Apr 2021

Interview

30 minute intro phone call with an hr person to introduce the hiring process and do a general fit check. Questions like "what do you know about us", "why you want to work here" etc. Next a 60 minute cultural interview with a manager and a trainer to ask about your values. Questions - what would you ask our CEO, what's important in a workplace, describe a time when..., what did you do, if you started your own company, what would the core values be. Next a 2h technical interview with a team lead, and a dev manager. Questions were : what do you think of this system interaction diagram? How would you solve this problem, what difficulty would you expect. Then it was a live coding demo with C# visual studio. I was presented with a list of unit tests, then asked to code a solution which can pass the unit tests. The question was basic, and they were just watching to see how I looked at the problem, thought about the solution, and coded / debugged. I finished early and then they offered to answer any questions I had. As I post this, I'm waiting to see if I get an offer, so ignore that

Interview Questions
  • How would you move an application to the cloud, and how would you make it scalable to expand a service to thousands of additional customers? What challenges would you predict encountering?
  • How would you deal with competing priorities at work?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2021

Interview

Ghosted. First round interview was easy & was told I would hear back within a week. I called and email HR 2 times and they never responded. Waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were pretty simple as they were looking for general fit. I think they got scared off when I listed my salary range. This role was paying 73k - 100k and 100k was considered extremely high
4 people found this interview helpful

iQmetrix

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix in Feb 2021

Interview

Compared to other Vancouver companies, iQmetrix's interview process is longer but much more structured. There were seven steps: 1- Phone screening 2- Cultural interview with two employees (one from the people team) 3- Initial interview with the hiring manager 4- A short-written assignment which is a writing sample to help assess the clarity of thought 5 & 6- Two additional interviews. Each interview will consist of two people from iQmetrix. One of these interviews will also cover your core competencies. 7- Sometimes a final follow-up interview. I interviewed for the PM - Data & Analytics role but withdrew my application after step #3 as I found another role in a domain I'm more interested in. Overall, my experience was nothing short of exceptional and I found the process to be very fair. Everyone on the hiring team, especially Amanda (Recruiter) and Paul (the hiring manager), was organized, professional and caring. They all set the expectations clear and give you the context to succeed. I do recommend interviewing iQmetrix but make sure if you want the job before starting the process as it's a lengthy and time-consuming process.

Interview Questions
  • There was a non-technical estimation question in the hiring manager stage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Regina, SK) in Sept 2020

Interview

IT was a long, never ending interview process. First, 20-30 min HR coordinator interview. Then a cultural interview which got shifted two times. They asked all the fluffy behavioral questions. Then Another 1 hour on zoom technical interview with team lead and team members. They were no doubt very professional and well behaved. Then another two hour technical test which overflowed to two days. Finally reference check and an offer letter. However they were so rigid in their offer that they just canceled the offer after I asked for a change in benefits. And it wasn't the money which I asked for. They don't actually care for the employees. What I don't understand is that they wasted over 20-30 hours over 5 weeks of my time and it took them 30 minutes to sever the connection. Why take HR/cultural interview if you can not see through the candidate's requirements ? Some companies practice different than they preach.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about company? What are your core values ? why should we hire you , not hire you ? How you handled a difficult situation ? how you managed a new technology ? describe the approach and process etc. What are the three things if you open your business ? What will you say to your CEO. How do you handle contradictions. Ideal work environment ?
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2020

Interview

The team was responsive throughout the entire hiring process. Very thorough process, required multiple interviews. Ultimately the company went in another direction and I ended up at a fantastic organization but my overall impression from interviewing was that iQmetrix is a great place to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iQmetrix

Application

I interviewed at iQmetrix

Interview

Brought in for 2 rounds of interviews. First one with HR and another member of the company. Second one was with 2 members of the product marketing team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Winnipeg, MB) in Feb 2020

Interview

I had a phone interview where I had the opportunity to talk about my skills and experience. My second interview in the company was a "get to know you" interview. This was a great opportunity to explain in more details about projects I have worked on. After two weeks, I received a home assignment giving a solution to a problem. After just a few days, the answer was positive and I had a 2-hour technical interview. All people involved in the process are so polite and friendly. I was really looking forward to work there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews

iQmetrix Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at iQmetrix as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.93 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Product Marketing Manager and Software Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and Software Support Specialist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at iQmetrix takes an average of 17 days when considering 31 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for User Experience Designer had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Marketing roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at iQmetrix according to 31 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.00%