iQmetrix Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

In Person7%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at iQmetrix

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Winnipeg, MB) in Apr 2021

Interview

30 minute intro phone call with an hr person to introduce the hiring process and do a general fit check. Questions like "what do you know about us", "why you want to work here" etc. Next a 60 minute cultural interview with a manager and a trainer to ask about your values. Questions - what would you ask our CEO, what's important in a workplace, describe a time when..., what did you do, if you started your own company, what would the core values be. Next a 2h technical interview with a team lead, and a dev manager. Questions were : what do you think of this system interaction diagram? How would you solve this problem, what difficulty would you expect. Then it was a live coding demo with C# visual studio. I was presented with a list of unit tests, then asked to code a solution which can pass the unit tests. The question was basic, and they were just watching to see how I looked at the problem, thought about the solution, and coded / debugged. I finished early and then they offered to answer any questions I had. As I post this, I'm waiting to see if I get an offer, so ignore that

Interview Questions
  • How would you move an application to the cloud, and how would you make it scalable to expand a service to thousands of additional customers? What challenges would you predict encountering?
    1 Answer
  • How would you deal with competing priorities at work?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2021

Interview

Ghosted. First round interview was easy & was told I would hear back within a week. I called and email HR 2 times and they never responded. Waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were pretty simple as they were looking for general fit. I think they got scared off when I listed my salary range. This role was paying 73k - 100k and 100k was considered extremely high
2 people found this interview helpful

iQmetrix

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix in Feb 2021

Interview

Compared to other Vancouver companies, iQmetrix's interview process is longer but much more structured. There were seven steps: 1- Phone screening 2- Cultural interview with two employees (one from the people team) 3- Initial interview with the hiring manager 4- A short-written assignment which is a writing sample to help assess the clarity of thought 5 & 6- Two additional interviews. Each interview will consist of two people from iQmetrix. One of these interviews will also cover your core competencies. 7- Sometimes a final follow-up interview. I interviewed for the PM - Data & Analytics role but withdrew my application after step #3 as I found another role in a domain I'm more interested in. Overall, my experience was nothing short of exceptional and I found the process to be very fair. Everyone on the hiring team, especially Amanda (Recruiter) and Paul (the hiring manager), was organized, professional and caring. They all set the expectations clear and give you the context to succeed. I do recommend interviewing iQmetrix but make sure if you want the job before starting the process as it's a lengthy and time-consuming process.

Interview Questions
  • There was a non-technical estimation question in the hiring manager stage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Regina, SK) in Sep 2020

Interview

IT was a long, never ending interview process. First, 20-30 min HR coordinator interview. Then a cultural interview which got shifted two times. They asked all the fluffy behavioral questions. Then Another 1 hour on zoom technical interview with team lead and team members. They were no doubt very professional and well behaved. Then another two hour technical test which overflowed to two days. Finally reference check and an offer letter. However they were so rigid in their offer that they just canceled the offer after I asked for a change in benefits. And it wasn't the money which I asked for. They don't actually care for the employees. What I don't understand is that they wasted over 20-30 hours over 5 weeks of my time and it took them 30 minutes to sever the connection. Why take HR/cultural interview if you can not see through the candidate's requirements ? Some companies practice different than they preach.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about company? What are your core values ? why should we hire you , not hire you ? How you handled a difficult situation ? how you managed a new technology ? describe the approach and process etc. What are the three things if you open your business ? What will you say to your CEO. How do you handle contradictions. Ideal work environment ?
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2020

Interview

The team was responsive throughout the entire hiring process. Very thorough process, required multiple interviews. Ultimately the company went in another direction and I ended up at a fantastic organization but my overall impression from interviewing was that iQmetrix is a great place to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iQmetrix

Application

I interviewed at iQmetrix

Interview

Brought in for 2 rounds of interviews. First one with HR and another member of the company. Second one was with 2 members of the product marketing team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Winnipeg, MB) in Feb 2020

Interview

I had a phone interview where I had the opportunity to talk about my skills and experience. My second interview in the company was a "get to know you" interview. This was a great opportunity to explain in more details about projects I have worked on. After two weeks, I received a home assignment giving a solution to a problem. After just a few days, the answer was positive and I had a 2-hour technical interview. All people involved in the process are so polite and friendly. I was really looking forward to work there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Vancouver, BC) in Sep 2019

Interview

The interview was conducted over Zoom with someone in Regina who didn't seem to know much about ux. Terrible disorganized company. I had heard good things about the place but only from people who had left after only a year or two. They're clearly failing and people are jumping ship. I would feel bad for those losing their jobs but they don't treat people very well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

iQmetrix

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix

Interview

I had two calls with a recruiter followed by an onsite technical interview. That was then followed up by a take home assignment which was then followed up with a technical defence interview with the Lead Developer.

Interview Questions
  • What would be your 3 main core foundations when creating a company?

iQmetrix

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix

Interview

1 quick phone interview, lasted 10-15 minutes. Very informal and conversational. 2 in person interviews, the first was with the recruiter and another team member. This was an interview to assess fit with the team and culture, so showed me that culture is pretty important. The second was a more in-depth interview regarding the in's and out's of marketing.

Interview Questions
  • If you were running a company, what would your company values be?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews