iQmetrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

iQmetrix Interview Questions

Interviews at iQmetrix

Software Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Regina, SK).

Interview

5 minute phone interview and then 2 in person interviews. The phone interview was very short about 5 minutes tops. The in person interview was about half and hour, very casual interview. One of the interviewers spent the whole time on his cell phone. The first this i was asked was if i knew anyone that worked there, when i said not that i know of they said oh we usually only interview people who know someone here. The interview questions didn't have a whole lot to do with the role itself, they would be better off if they had actual HR people doing the interviews.

Software Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Regina, SK).

Interview

Thorough but interesting. Very quick feedback after each stage. First stage was a 15mins phone call, then two in person interviews. The recruiter/HR manager is well co-ordinated. Interview panel team for both stages were professional and friendly. The whole process took two weeks. Very glad I got the offer.

Software Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iQmetrix.

Interview

They informed me of my interview offer by giving me an on the spot phone interview, asking simple personality questions such as "Why iQmetrix", afterwards they invited me to have an on-site interview. On site, they first gave me additional personality questions, off the top of my head the two they asked were "Tell me about yourself", and "Why did you choose to study Computer Science?", following this two people gave me a skills test using C#. Although I had never used C# before, it is actually very similar to Java, so it's not necessarily a huge issue if you've never programmed in that language before.

They wanted me to convert a roman numeral designated as a string into an integer, and solve it using test-driven development, i.e., they would give me increasingly robust tests to pass. After solving the problem, they asked me ways that I could make my solution more efficient. In the end, I didn't get the job because my code wasn't clean or scalable, but it was nonetheless a good interview and seemed like a nice enough place to work.

Interview Questions

• Convert a roman numeral represented as a string and converted as an integer.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Vancouver, BC) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was by far, one of the best recruitment processes I have been a part of. Throughout the process, I had the chance to do a phone and culture fit onsite interview with the HR, followed by take home assignment and in-person defense interview with the team lead. Overall, you can tell that the culture looks great, the people are incredible, office with an amazing view in one of the best locations in Downtown area.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix.

Interview

1 quick phone interview, lasted 10-15 minutes. Very informal and conversational. 2 in person interviews, the first was with the recruiter and another team member. This was an interview to assess fit with the team and culture, so showed me that culture is pretty important. The second was a more in-depth interview regarding the in's and out's of marketing.

Interview Questions

• If you were running a company, what would your company values be?   Answer Question

iQmetrix Response

Nov. 15, 2018 – Director, Corporate Relations

Thanks for the positive review!

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

Applied online, got an email very quickly the next day. HR set up an initial phone call for about 15 mins basically to get to know about your background and why you want to work for iQmetrix. HR was very professional, easy to talk to and the feedback was very quick after the initial phone call. Tse second round was with two team members. The whole process was casual, one of the two team members was professional and friendly, while the other one did not seem to be interested in the interview process. They had very little knowledge of what the role was about, which is kind of weird. Nothing technical, mostly culture questions. There was no feedback after the second round and I was informed that they decided not to move forward after I followed up with them a week later.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Winnipeg, MB) in October 2018.

Interview

I dealt with Adam Briglio and he did an awesome job explaining the entire process - everything was extremely clear and efficient. I also felt the questions/assignment throughout the process were all very fair.

I honestly can't imagine a better interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Take-home assignment involving simple UI design, and consumption of an external API. Tech stack was developers choice.   1 Answer

iQmetrix Response

Nov. 15, 2018 – Director, Corporate Relations

Glad you had a great experience!

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Vancouver, BC) in October 2013.

Interview

Everything moved very quickly. I applies online. After a few days I had a very pleasant phone interview and shortly after that an on-site technical interview followed by a cultural interview.
    I was then asked to complete a take-home assignment. The interview process ended with an on-site defence of my solution to the assignment.

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Regina, SK) in January 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews with angsty hipsters with various questions ranging from average to obscure. There was also a phone call from several people and rearranging appointment times because they had trouble staying on task.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions some really awefull questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Winnipeg, MB) in April 2013.

Interview

After submitting my resume along with a short story of 'why should we hire you', I have received a call to schedule the 'behavioral' interview. It was about 20-30 minutes in length. Fairly casual, no unexpected questions.

A technical problem was given to me to solve at home after the first interview, and a technical interview was scheduled.

The technical interview was over 2 hours in length, we discussed many topics, including dissecting my code, as well as looking at someone else's code and discussing it.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions regarding being a team player etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.