Full stack developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Full stack developer Interview Questions

full stack developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given a list of ranges sorted in order i.e. <5,10><15,20><25,35> , insert a new range . If new range overlap with existing range then need to merge overlapping ranges. I.e. if = <7,17> resulting list should be <5,20><25,35>

2 Answers

1st answer. Copy all elements to an array and then get the index, index1 is x = x){ index1--; // fall back to first element with in current range }else if(array[index1] &lt; x ){ // Too long. you get the idea. } } } if(index2 % 2 == 1){ if(array[index2] &lt; y){ array[index2] = y; } }else if(index2 % 2 == 0){ if(array[index2] == y){ index2++; // point to second element with in the Range } } // Finally i remove the elements between index1 and index2, and reconstruct ranges and return new list of ranges.

Use binary search to bisect the array A into A_1, A_2 such that all ranges with starting time greater than or equal to x are in the new sub array A_2. Now repeat the process, this time bisecting A_2 into B_1, B_2, such that all ranges with ending time less than or equal to y are in B_1. Output is A_1 U {} U B_2 Runtime is O(log n)

What is the significance of a static method in Java.

2 Answers

Leetcode type questions, medium difficulty at most.

2 Answers

The interviewer asked me about my background and my skills in different stack technologies. The whiteboard exercise was easy one - determine how would you determine the stopping points of a track driver based on the truck gps coordinates. The code assignment was not hard at all as well. I was asked to write a program to return all words from a dictionary which containing sub words of the input word.

1 Answer

Set up an express server with a single route. This route should execute the following function. Given an upper limit of n, write a javascript function that will find the median prime number(s) of the set of prime numbers less than n. hint: look up Sieve of Eratosthenes algorithm. Set up a frontend where a user can input a number, and receive the result of the above function

1 Answer

1. given string of only brackets, find if they are balanced 2. given string of numbers, +, - , *, /, implement order of mathematical operations

1 Answer

NLP challenge about finding semantic similarity of some 121 tweeter tags.

1 Answer

. What do you consider to be your weaknesses?

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

What have you worked on.

110 of 366 Interview Questions