Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Java Developer Interview Questions

Java developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe the SOLID principals.

General discussion

Behavior Questions like "Give me an example of you leading a project and your team members not agreeing to each other. How did you handle it ?

binary searh

1 Answer

What are you top 3 weaknesses and your top strength?

2 Answers

computer hardware questions such as what HTTP stands for. If you are from a CS program, it's joke to you, but unfortunately Im not.

1 Answer

questions were not difficult at all. They asked me to write a java program that will spit out the differential of a polynomial of the form ax^2 + bx + c.

1 Answer

1. Select all games where Tiger Woods has won given there are two tables - golfers (id, name) and tournaments (id, name) - that don’t have foreign keys. 2. Give the relation for these tables

JVM, GC, Data structure, DB, Unix, Design patterns etc

1 Answer

They started with my introduction and roles in previous jobs. One of them asked basic and good questions from core java, spring, hibernate, database while at the end other one gave a problem for a find unique from a unordered list(I don't remember exact problem but it was related) and asked algorithm for that. and instructed not to use collections.

1 Answer

Logical tests were basically word trick questions. Nothing to do with logic at all. It's like a game. You play a lot with these types of questions then you get better with it. If done first time it'll take you around 40 minutes for both tests. Technical questions were for someone who's in community college taking Java course.

110 of 366 Interview Questions