Field Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Field Engineer Interview Questions

Field engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you calculate pressure at the bottom of a tank

2 Answers

rho*g*h

I will measure the pressure at the top and try to measure the depth at some depth below the top then i will get the change in pressure with depth then i can estimate the pressure at the bottom by multiplying the change in pressure with dept by the pressure at the top. Pressure at the Bottom = Pressure at the Top +/- ( Change in Pressure with depth * Depth to Bottom of Tank)

Was asked on the reason why manhole are round. Was quizzed on various mathematical and skill questions.

2 Answers

How does an airplane fly

1 Answer

Phone Interview: What is the difference between PAL and NTSC? In Person: Draw and describe a zener diode

1 Answer

How would you deal with an operator who was unwilling to work?

1 Answer

How would you deal with someone who was unwilling to follow proper safety procedures. (i.e. wear their hardhat)

How does a straw work?

Mostly on Video and networking

1 Answer

1-exchange server log shipping , log reply , replication , compare between Exchange 2007 and 2010 2-I\O exchange ratio 3-DAG and active manager 4-hows e-mail works store in RAM then HDD ...etc 5-ports numbers 6-EDGE role 7-Mail box DB recovery 8-error number 1018 I thing IF DB corrupted 9-DAC mode in DAG between sites 10-log file size ...etc 11-requirement to deploy exchange server 2010 HW and to consider the I/O ratio and so many Question that I can't remember ,but most of them tough and deep :)

1 Answer

do you like to design or build? and why

110 of 99 Interview Questions