Wattpad Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Wattpad Interview Questions

2.3

Platform Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wattpad (Ontario, CA (US)) in July-2015.

Interview

A single phone call where I was asked specific questions about GoLang and very basic algorithms (iteration and loops). No questions were asked about my personality. All in all, it was really brief and they're probably pretty desperate for employees.

Interview Questions

• Create a loop in GoLang that does some function.   2 Answers

Associate Engineer -Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wattpad (Toronto, ON).

Interview

I applied online through a school job board and get a reply about a week after the deadline. I was called in for an interview where I was given a tour of the office before I had technical interviews with two people on the interview followed by more personal interview with the product manager

Interview Questions

• Develop a class that allows you to store information about a Video.   Answer Question
    • Write a program that determines if one string is anagram of another   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wattpad in October-2017.

Interview

First I had a phone review interview to go over my resume and experience with a quick Javascript coding exercise. Next, there was a 3hr onsite interview with different people, where I did some pair programming challenges.

Associate Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wattpad.

Interview

It was through an application through the job system at the University. I applied and was selected for an interview. We talked about the company for 30 minutes (what they do, how the teams work, etc). Then, he asked me if I had more questions, and then he jumped into his two questions.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wattpad (Toronto, ON) in December-2016.

Interview

I applied online and got called in for an in person interview after 4 weeks. The interviewers mainly asked me about my experience, and they cared a lot about the SQL skills. They also asked what sort of databases I have used before. In addition, they gave some soft skills related questions, such as how do you present your data insight result when you know your superior is wrong. Just a heads up, the position is advertised as data analyst and says they do clustering, statistical analysis, but from the interview I think it's more focused on using SQL for business intelligence report.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach using SQL for a complex query?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wattpad (Toronto, ON) in June-2012.

Interview

1. HR interview
    2. Interview with the Product Manager