Virtusa Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Virtusa Interview Questions

Interviews at Virtusa

2.9

Associate Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Virtusa (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

There were 2 Technical Rounds. , There was 1 HR round. They asked about Current Salary, Past Projects, Current Projects, Implementation methods, Activities, connector, data pages, data table,PRPC 7.1 features, stages, flows, flow action, properties, Forward chaining, backward chaining.

Interview Questions

• Current Salary, Past Projects, Current Projects, Implementation methods, Activities, connector, data pages, data table, PRPC 7.1 features, stages, flows, flow action, properties, Forward chaining, backward chaining.   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtusa (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

2hr appti test 20 questions mcq+4sql queries+౩java program which is very high level.
    Worst management , reporting time is 10:00am bt take test ata 5:00pm ...pccoe pune college arrange these off campus worst of time nd energy.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtusa in February 2019.

Interview

Phone call into a very easy technical video call, into another cultural video call. Not sure if this is a scam or not. Seemed a bit too easy to get the job which made me uneasy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtusa.

Interview

the first round is an Aptitude test, followed by a Programming test in which you are given one programming challenge to solve in the computer. This is followed by 1:1 Technical and HR rounds. The interview rounds were about 15 min each and very not of great difficulty. The technical questions are of intermedaite level and require a good understanding of programming. The HR round wasn't conducted in a cubicle instead, I walked around the campus with the HR manager while he interviewed me. Overall it was a great interview. The results were out the next morning.

Interview Questions

• How do you say that you are optimistic ?   3 Answers

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtusa (India, TX (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was campus placement and First there was technical Written test which consist of basic technical question on Java/C++ ans basic PL/SQL questions .. after that there was
    technical interview of shortlisted students which also consist of basic technical question on Java/C++ ans basic PL/SQL questions then there was ..
    Hr interview which consist of some behavioral questions and whole process was completed in one day time

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtusa (Windsor, CT (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

General Technical Interview with three parts. They tested my knowledge on HTML, .NET, and SQL development. The interview began with any programming language being accepted as long as I could justify my answer. Then later into the day they asked more specific questions about SQL development or my past experience with databases.

Java Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Virtusa (Hartford, CT (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

My negative experience related to few following things:
    1 They promise BUT DID NOT cover my travel expenses for F2F interview.
    2 They initially says Java Architect but in F2F its converted magically to Technical Lead
    3 They decline my candidature because i'm green card holder. What actually was in my resume and initial conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Virtusa (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview scheduled at 9:30 but took around 11. Waste of time and his asked only two questions and telling your answer is half correct. Iasked what is the full answer his not ready tell full answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Virtusa (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Dec 3rd week of 2018.

1st level of interview happened. Nobody connected me for the 2nd level. And for 1 round of interview, I was there in for 1 whole day. After finishing my 1st round I was asked to wait for 3 hours. And then they told me to leave stating that the next level of interview would be conducted through telephone. But no one contacted me after that!

One whole day is more important for each and everybody than what you guys did. Please be more responsible. We each and everybody believed you and came there, but its bad to treat us like this .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Virtusa (New York, NY (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was yawning, didn't know the details of question asked. It was an in-person interview and the panel was of two persons, one left receiving a call and the other one was yawning continuously and I felt like it was conducted for a formality. Interviewer was somehow convinced that Spring Singleton and Java Singleton is same thing.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.