Ubisoft Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 729 of over 729 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ubisoft

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Belgrade)

Interview

In-Depth, pleasantly executed and not too drawn out. Consists of 3 separate interviews, the last of which is 1h+ long and delves deep into your experiences and expertise. Both the recruiter and the UI team were pleasant and professional.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience working on a team?
    Answer Question

Ubisoft

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

3 entretiens : - un en vidéo en différé - un avec le RH et le manager - un avec le n+2 Questions parfois difficiles (notamment des questions techniques) mais recruteurs très bienveillants, plus une discussion qu'une suite de questions. L'anglais a été testé à chaque entretien. Réponse très rapide après chaque entretien avec un feedback détaillé. Expérience globale très positive.

Interview Questions
  • Présentation Parler de son employeur actuel/précédent Quelques question sur les hobbies/passions Quel intérêt pour les jeux vidéo ?

Ubisoft

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

Overall the interview process was pretty good, nice people. The HR was very responsive and supportive during the whole process. Managers who I had interview with were very professional and friendly people. I had 3 stages - phone call with HR, and 2 interviews with managers.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Provide an example of a project where you failed What skills do you think are important for this job

Ubisoft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

Tres technique , du codage , analyse de code , entretien avec l'équipe des dev . Un processus très lent , entre chaque entretiens 3 ou 4 semaines . Bonne connaissance des jeux videos souhaitable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ubisoft

Application

I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

entrevista tranquila, conversa técnica, sobre minha experiência e sobre como a empresa funciona, em geral uma conversa bem agradável, foram três fases e o entrevistador sempre muito atencioso e amigável.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ubisoft

Application

I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

The interview process was easy, the interview was done online, where I was asked not so many question and after some days I was at the company to sign the papers for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Montreal, QC) in Oct 2021

Interview

There were three interviews, one was tech lead, one was HR, one was team member. They asked behavior questions, details of your project, some technical questions and last 5 mins to ask them about any questions you have.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience with Ubisoft games? Go through resume projects, Ask details questions about projects Are you familiar with git? Do you have any conflict about git and how to solve this? Do you have any experience with databases? Are you familiar with photoshop? what’s the conflicts/problems in projects? How do you handle that? What’s your great strength and weakness? What do you expect to learn in this internship?

Ubisoft

Application

I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

Applied through a recruter and got an answer within a week. This was for a summer internship. Met with two team members to evaluate my ability to incorporate the team. Interview was behavioural and technical questions for about 30min.

Interview Questions
  • What is your opinion on Angular vs Vue framework and which to you think is better to develop front end functionalities?

Ubisoft

Application

I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

Soumettre CV et lettre de motivation Entretien téléphonique Visite des locaux sur place Cas pratique Dernier entretien, généralement avec les futurs N+2 afin de voir s'il y a un fit entre le stagiaire et son responsable.

Interview Questions
  • Question en anglais : Pourquoi Ubisoft ? Êtes vous un joueur ?

Ubisoft

Application

I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

screening - short assignment of your best work - phone interview with HR- final interview with game designer and UX designer. the task was given in April and interviews happen in May

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 729 Interviews