Tim Hortons Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

1.9

Sort:

Membre de l'équipe Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gatineau, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Gatineau, QC) in November-2016.

Interview

Ils t'appellent afin de te rencontrer. Parfois, il n'y a pas d'entretient d'embauche ou sinon il est très facile et c'Est à propos de tes anciennes expériences de travail, mais à mon Tim Horton, ils t'appellent souvent seulement pour te dire que tu es embauché sans faire passé d'entretient d'embauche.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Amherst, NY (US)) in January-2014.

Interview

Pretty basic. Asked questions about availability, history. Nothing too difficult.With the amount of turnover in fast-food, it seems they were looking for someone reliable and competent. My advise would be simple: be on time, don't be radical (please no crazy piercings or face tattoos) and asking about drug testing...not cool. If you can't pass, don't apply.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneseo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Geneseo, NY (US)) in May-2013.

Interview

The interview was structured, but informal. It took place at the store during the middle of the day when there weren't many customers. The interviewer was polite and personable, and had a set of questions prepared for the interview.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Buffalo, NY (US)) in January-2011.

Interview

I applied to the Tim Hortons in the Student Union of the University at Buffalo. The questions were very straight forward (what I'm going to school for and extra curricular activities). There's no need to even get dressed up for the interview because they're really desperate to hire people. Overall, this was quite a stressful part-time job. I lost 16lbs working at Tim Hortons because they make sure you're always moving. The customers don't treat you like a human being. I strongly advise you to look for another job if you're considering working at this particular location (the line in the morning sometimes goes out the door).

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Rochester, NY (US)).

Interview

Phone interview with a down interview. Took place in one of their cafes. Regular by the book interview. They checked my references so being prepared helped. Whole process took two weeks.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Livonia, MI (US)) in November-2012.

Interview

Interviewing was fairly straight forward. I submitted a resume to the General Manager, and was given an impromptu interview. I was then contacted by the franchise owner for a 2nd interview. The questions were fairly generic, mostly about customer service, problem solving and past experience.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions, mostly "How would you handle X situation?" and "Give an example of when you display X quality".   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tim Hortons in January-2014.

Interview

They go over a sheet of generalized questions based on your online application. One on one interview with a manager then store manager on 2 different days. Usually takes 3 weeks to start there

Store Front Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Buffalo, NY (US)) in August-2010.

Interview

handed in an application. one interview in store. lasted20 minutes and filled out paper work there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

Quick, easy interview in a really small confined space. Didn't take much convincing to tell them why I should be hired. I definitely aced the interview and I felt very comfortable speaking to the manager. I highly suggest that young people consider Tim Horton's for employment. Older, more skilled people can do better.

Store Front Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Lancaster, NY (US)) in June-2013.

Interview

15 min interview and hired on the spot. It was a very simple interview and not much too it. However now a days the interviewees have to go through a two step process. They interview with one of the management team and then they have to interview with the district manager. They drag they interview out for weeks not instead of a few days

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.