Tim Hortons Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Tim Hortons

1.9

Membre de l'équipe Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gatineau, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Gatineau, QC) in November 2016.

Interview

Ils t'appellent afin de te rencontrer. Parfois, il n'y a pas d'entretient d'embauche ou sinon il est très facile et c'Est à propos de tes anciennes expériences de travail, mais à mon Tim Horton, ils t'appellent souvent seulement pour te dire que tu es embauché sans faire passé d'entretient d'embauche.

Cook Interview

Interview

Slow, not really enjoyable but you gotta do what you gotta do to get the bread in this world. Donuts and coffee donuts and coffee donuts and coffee donuts and coffee donuts and coffee donuts and coffee

Barista/Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln Park, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Lincoln Park, MI (US)).

Interview

I applied in person for the position. The store manager called me in for an interview with the store owner. I went in and was interviewed 1 on 1 by the store manager initially and then the store manager joined us. I was offered the position later that same day, pending my ability to get a workers pass from the school board as I was only 17 at the time. I started a few weeks after the interview so it was a pretty quick process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my availability and school (I was in High School when I was initially hired).   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Interview

Very friendly and casually interviewed in the front of the Tim Horton's store to which I was applying. After a 30 minute conversation with the store manager we picked a starting date for me to join.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous experience in service.   1 Answer

Tim Hortons Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Taylor, MI (US)).

Interview

they wanted to know what experience i had in customer service and what hours I'm available.
    It seemed like they really needed people to work for them so I was offered the position right away

Interview Questions

• what experience have you had in customer service   1 Answer

Front Counter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Buffalo, NY (US)).

Interview

The process took three to five days...it was very fast the interview was quick about 30 mins had a little wait time because I came early and it was really busy but got a call the next day with a job offer

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lapeer, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Lapeer, MI (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

They we're quick with it but not too quick if that makes sense. The manager made me feel comfortable and accepted. They were able to answer all of my questions immediately and were completely helpful. Such a great place.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous work experience?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, MI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Mount Pleasant, MI (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Had my resume on indeed. Not a week later, I got a call from the manager at our local Tim Hortons. She told me she seen my resume and wanted to know if I was interested in coming in for a interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Name one time at your current/former employer when things got stressful and how you handle it.   1 Answer
    • What customer service means to you   Answer Question
    • How to handle difficult customers   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Buffalo, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview was easy, interviewer had a list of questions that were fairly easy. Got stuck on a few but she helped me out. I got hired on the spot and started the next week.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Tim Hortons?   1 Answer

Cashiering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (White Plains, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Quick and Efficient
    One on one with two managers
    Many questions regarding customer service skills & proactivity
    Personalities at work & over the counter
    Focused on problem solving and whether aspirations to climb the corporate ladder

Interview Questions

• Years of experience
      Customer service skills
      Suggestive selling
      Up selling   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.