Tim Hortons Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 828 of over 828 interviews

Employee Referral10%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Needs experiexe or needs to work there for long to get it. I was offered no interview needed. They need to work there first for long and allow them to see ur skills.

Interview Questions
  • What is your goal for the co?
    Answer Question

Tim Hortons

Application

I interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview

phone interview from Human Resource then asked me about myself and my previous experience on my previous job as well. then asked when can i come to the branch for an in-person interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tim Hortons

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview

I was called in for an interview in person without any prior scheduling. The interviewer was the manager, and we talked for maybe 30 minutes. After that, I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tim Hortons

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview

Very easy. They kept it simple with basic questions. It was a great place to work. Also a great place for kids to learn how to socialize. Helps bring them out of their shells.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tim Hortons

Application

I interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview

Very easy. They just want to know weather or not you can work under pressure and deal with difficult customers. They may ask about you about the tactics you might use in such situations.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a customer who is complaining about a situation that is beyond your control? For instance, a very busy drive thru that is causing a delay for customers being served at the font counter.

Tim Hortons

Application

I interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview

Very easy. No hard questions. Hired on spot. I went in for the interview and then they disappeared into the back and then came out with terms of employment. I went to training a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself/hobbies you like to do in spare time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Manila, Manila) in Nov 2021

Interview

The interviewer late for almost 10mins and she's like in a hurry not acknowledge that my screensharing is not working because i dont have permission to share then she disconnected and after reconnecting she did not talk anymore and that's when i got disconnected also the time i reconnect she's gone in the meeting room and after a while she tag me for NO SHOW for the interview because of that i got blacklisted for future job opening in tim hortons in the philippines.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Winnipeg, MB) in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview lasted for 10-15 minutes of what you know about customer service and why you want to work there. Then you let them know your availability. Sometimes they'll make you work on the spot or let you come the next day.

Interview Questions
  • What will you do when you're faced with a difficult customer?

Tim Hortons

Application

I interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview

The interview took about 10 minutes it was a pretty easy interview with basic questions. It was a one on one interview and waited for a about 5 minutes before the interview started

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tim Hortons

Application

I interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview

great Tell Me About Yourself. How Did You Hear About This Position? Why Do You Want to Work at This Company? Why Do You Want This Job? Why Should We Hire You? What Can You Bring to the Company? What Are Your Greatest Strengths?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 828 Interviews