Symcor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Symcor Interview Questions

Interviews at Symcor

2.7

Mail Wholesale Lockbox Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Symcor (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

I enjoyed learned the great cultures of the company.

Interview Questions

• If you currently work in Tinley Park, how do you plan on working here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Everything was affordable, so I didnt have to negotiate.

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Symcor.

Interview

simple standard questions. friendly interviewer. I just have to be on time for the interview. Schedule the interview as soon as possible. It takes more time for the background check and all.

Interview Questions

Symcor Response

Jan. 13, 2020 – Communications Coordinator

Your feedback is important to us! Thank you for sharing.

Production Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Symcor (Mississauga, ON).

Interview

1 on 1 with the manager. Pretty easy to talk to. Offered me a position on the spot. Asked me about my education and background. I was then contacted by HR and was in contact with them until I started working on the production floor

Interview Questions

Symcor Response

Jan. 9, 2020 – Communications Coordinator

We appreciate your feedback!

Enterprise Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Symcor in April 2019.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with their HR/recruiter. She was well aware of the culture at Symcor and the experience was pleasant. The in-person interview was with the Director of Strategy and Architecture and a Manager, Solutions Architecture. The panel seemed totally unprepared for the interview and did not have any clear direction in terms of the question and what was being expected of the role. Director had no clue about architecture, let alone about the role in particular. The manager was asking most of the questions and they were stemming from the points I was raising as opposed to his own. From what I could gather, upper management was not on-board with the idea of Enterprise Architecture and it would have been a constant struggle to sell the role from day one.

Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Symcor (Mississauga, ON) in April 2019.

Interview

Casual and very friendly. Two set of interviews. Lead Developers and then the manager. Both were phone interviews. They filtered through the Lead Developers interviews then top 3 with the manager.

Business Analyst Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Symcor (Mississauga, ON) in August 2018.

Interview

Two Chief Officers interviewed me. Each about 15 minutes. Got response after probably a week, then the third team member contact me, ask me if I am available for work...then after a day, HR told me I got the job.

UNIX Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Symcor (Mississauga, ON) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a nice straight forward interview, they didn't ask a lot about deep technical details but they were interested more in learning what I did in my previous job roles.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous patching experience, what problems were faced during patching, what steps did I take to resolved that ... etc   Answer Question

Remote Key Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Symcor (Halifax, NS) in February 2018.

Interview

there is typing speed test which you have to qualify before apply details are available on symcor website

Interview Questions

• related to your work experience   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symcor.

Interview

applied online and been asked for some questions through email then I got an interview a day after I answered the email questions. The interview is pretty simple and all you have to do is to do a keying test in order for you to show your typing speed.

Interview Questions

• If your time is good to work the night shift?
      Do you know about Symcor?   Answer Question

Communications Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Symcor (Mississauga, ON) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy Going/ Less Formal, Mostly asked experience and knowledge related to the job duties and job description.
    Interviews were conducted in a private room whit maximum of 2 people, and then another interview was conducted with Senior Manager.

Interview Questions

• Experience in Design using Adobe Products, Experience in written communications, and Some personal questions regarding strengths & weaknesses.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.