Sport Chek Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sport Chek Interview Questions

Interviews at Sport Chek

2.1

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sport Chek.

Interview

Smooth and comfortable. Easy questions. Be yourself and polite. If you are out going and like any sports you will get the job. They will ask for references so have them ready to make it go quicker.

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Interview

This was a very relaxed interview, the manager was very nice and only around 2 questions before hiring me on the spot. Great job to apply to if you have no previous experience in retail/customer service.

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sport Chek.

Interview

Simple process of reviewing your skills and then providing you with basic training to be able to work. The process was quite simple and efficient. We were taught all the basic things we needed to know before our first day and a lot of help was provided when the job had begun.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a typical customer in the store?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sport Chek.

Interview

First you get a call where there is a 30 minute interview and they ask basics questions about you're resume, and weed out if you're a good candidate. Then you'll get an in person interview which for me was about 10 minutes where they ask more situational questions.

Sporting Goods Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sport Chek (Toronto, ON) in September 2020.

Interview

Very laid back and enjoyable interview. All of the questions were sports oriented questions. Didn't take long to hear back after applying. Wouldn't hesitate to apply and interview again.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sport Chek (Vancouver, BC) in June 2020.

Interview

straight forward, asked all the basic interview questions . received a phone call the day after the interview. know about the company and be involved in something active. was in for training the next week so overall a very fast process compared to other companies.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Half hour phone interview with head office followed by quick interview in store. Phone interview involved questions about teamwork and leadership while store interview was less formal. Store interview involved typical questions about availability

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you have encountered when working within a team setting and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Footwear Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sport Chek (Calgary, AB) in January 2020.

Interview

Cool and chill it was my first job so I was hella nervous. My manager was cool and relaxed so it really helped. It was intimidating at first I stuttered a lot but luckily I got a call back. They understand that your nervous. I even told her and was cool about And do your research!! There gonna ask you about the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about sportchek?   1 Answer

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sport Chek (Toronto, ON) in January 2020.

Interview

Initially very unprofessional because I was scheduled for a phone interview and they didn’t even have the decency to call me. I emailed them and the phone interview was rescheduled. Overall I would say the company is pretty unorganized.

Footwear Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Courtenay, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sport Chek (Courtenay, BC) in June 2019.

Interview

It went smoothly hiring manager was very nice. Applied online and had to talk over phone to explain why I want the job and why I feel I can do good there. Then got a one on one interview and went over similar stuff.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.