Softchoice Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 146 of over 146 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Softchoice

Application

I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

I was hired during the pandemic. The process was seamless and the interviewers were friendly and knowledgable. Overall the process was fast and onboarding was easy to follow as well.

Interview Questions
  • N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A
    Answer Question

Softchoice

Application

I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

Straight forward with friendly interviewers. Explained a lot about the company and the role. Made the experience comfortable. The process from speaking with HR to the on-boarding was great. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

229 Comments

Join the conversation on

Softchoice

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

Phone interview lasted for 20 minutes with the recruiter. We discussed the role and he wasn't really able to describe the day to day experience of someone in the role.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Softchoice

Application

I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

Interview process was very easy to interact and easy to understand what does the company wants from the employees. The HR was really helpful as there were time when it was difficult to understand the objective of the question, but the team made it clear easily.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Softchoice

Application

I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

This is the second time I have interviewed with Softchoice. Both occasions have been a poor experience. The first time, I had to chase continuously for an update after attending the 3rd in-person interview. The second time, I had the screening and hiring manager interviews and despite a number of followups, there has been no update regarding my application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Softchoice

Application

I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

Recruiter Phone interview Another phone interview with HR next comes the in person interview. Make sure to pickup the phone call as it can he missed. During the interview, dress up, show up to win, smile, know your stuff and confidentlt ask for the job.

Interview Questions
  • When were presented with a great challenge and how did you handle it?

Softchoice

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Softchoice in Jul 2021

Interview

They had basically finalized their candidate before interviewing me. It was very evident in their body language. Neither the director nor the manager once smiled or bother asking me any questions of substance. I had realized half way thru the interview it was just a formality. Its very unprofessional to waste people's time.

Interview Questions
  • After 14 years in SAP, they had the nerve to ask me what is a Purchasing Org structure assigned to? Also that for a manager position. I almost laughed and cried at the same time.

Softchoice

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Softchoice

Interview

Got a call for interview through a referral and the interview process was seamless. Had a screening round with Talent Acquisition team, they really help clear any/all doubts and help you prepare for the interview, This was followed by a face to face interview for an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Softchoice (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

Excellent process, very friendly HR's and the interview process is smooth and they reply soon too. Excellent process, very friendly HR's and the interview process is smooth and they reply soon too.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Softchoice (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2021

Interview

company is cheap with there $40k offer for this position, they should change the job title to sales call rep, expectation of about 100 calls a day. interview process was just too rigid, top sales manager expects an entry level guy to be as knowledgeable as them

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and examples on how you went above the sales process. The group interview is too rigid for an entry level job.
1 person found this interview helpful