Softchoice Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Order Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Softchoice (Toronto, ON) in March 2018.

Interview

You will recieve a Phone interview from a recruiter (if you were recruited)
    If you pass that phone Phone interview then they will call you back for a second phone interview
    The calls take approximately upto an hour each
    Than if you pass that second phone interview
    You get an in person 1 on 1 interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you faced a great challenge and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice.

Interview

Two calls, in person interview. They come with a team of 2 or 3 into the interview. Basically go over your resume and did a mock cold call. Lasted for an hour....
    But I didn’t get the job because they knew a past co worker from years back(high school days) and judged me on their view point and not who I am now. But hey they missed out on a person who currently just surpassed quota and bought in over 80 k ARR in his current role.. Thank you for declining! Note to management hire based on performance and the previous employment not your best friends view point.

Sales Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Softchoice (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Very easy. Want to get to know you and about your previous employment and want you to go into detail.
    Use STAR method. Have plenty of questions ready.
    Going into detail will lead to better chance of getting hired

Interview Questions

• Ask about background and personal strengths and weakness’s. Go into detail use STAR method   Answer Question

ISAM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Softchoice (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I was set up by a recruiter to apply for Softchoice. I had a phone screen that lasted about an hour, then invited back the following day for an in-office interview.

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice (Seattle, WA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online, it took 2 weeks got the phone interview, the recruiter was very nice, talked about the job descriptions, and told me she will pass to hiring manager, will call back if hiring manager interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Had 3 phone calls. The first 2 calls were good with initial recruiter. On the 3rd phone call the recruiter called me later then the specified appointment time blaming it on a meeting. Not proffesional. At the end of call I asked about all the not so good reviews on Glassdoor. She gave me a generic answer as to why that was. The next day I was sent an email stating they were going to move on with the process with more "qualified" individuals.

TSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice (Seattle, WA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process was a great experience. They were very organized, on time, and accommodating. The entire process was easy and I always knew the next step. I was never left in the dark about anything.

Interview Questions

• If you were to cold call a company, how would you prepare?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

They move very quickly. Over the phone screening and then meet with managers to discuss the position in more detail. They give you all the information that you need to be well informed before you leave the interview.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

1-2 Phone interviews testing sales experience/interest, in-person interview. Hiring manager/Team lead mostly manager facing. May interview with different regions as your territory may not be set ahead of time. Lots of turnover so constantly hiring.

Interview Questions

• All sales questions, with some getting-to-know-you. Mostly how do you plan on prospecting into x territory.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Softchoice (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The phone interview was to identify the interest of both parties in the role and requirements of the open position and the fit relative to the candidate's qualifications, timeline for employment and the current status of the business.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn, and we scheduled a 15 minute phone call. She was basically asking me questions about my job experiences, and decided that I would be a good fit. Afterwards, we scheduled a 30 minute phone call a couple days away, and it basically went over what a daily work life at SoftChoice was like. The recruiter ended up being transferred to a different territory, so I was forwarded to another recruiter to schedule an in person interview with the hiring manager. Before that though, the new recruiter wanted to schedule another 15 minute phone interview, to go over what the previous recruiter and I had discussed. She was about 3 minutes late to call me, and I thought that was pretty unprofessional. I’ve never had a phone interviewer call me later than scheduled. They’re always right on the dot. She didn’t explain or apologize as to why she was running late, which I thought was unprofessional. I just let it slide, and scheduled an in person interview with the hiring manager. The interview was okay, and it lasted about 30 minutes long. I was shown around the office, and was told that a recruiter would reach out to me with the next steps. The recruiter I was working with, was going to be out of the office, so she handed me over to her colleague. Well 2 weeks later, neither the colleague nor the original recruiter, have yet to reach out to me. Not even a “We are sad to inform you that we ended up with a more qualified candidate.” Nothing. Just silence. Overall, I thought the whole experience was an unprofessional mess. I was left in the dark about the decision for 2 weeks, and decided to apply for other jobs a couple days after my interview. I ended finding something better, and would suggest SoftChoice to find more professional employees.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.