Softchoice Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Order Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Softchoice (Toronto, ON) in March 2018.

Interview

You will recieve a Phone interview from a recruiter (if you were recruited)
    If you pass that phone Phone interview then they will call you back for a second phone interview
    The calls take approximately upto an hour each
    Than if you pass that second phone interview
    You get an in person 1 on 1 interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you faced a great challenge and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Softchoice.

Interview

Only got to the Recruiter before we agreed it was not a good fit.

Interview Questions

• all standard interview questions...   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Softchoice (San Diego, CA (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

Because I was referred I skipped the typical first steps such as phone interview and HR communication. I had 2 interviews and then no communication. When I reached out it was the beginning of the New Year and they said they were very busy but still interested. The next thing I know I see the position posted again and I apply and find out that they had decided not to hire me.

Interview Questions

• I was given examples of objections where I had to role play and respond to the objections.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice in November 2012.

Interview

The proces was pretty favorable until the end. I met a manager and recruiting event and we hit it off. He was interested and fast tracked my resume to ge the first round phone interview. The phone interview was incredibly long, but I made it to the second round. The second round was straight forward as I interviewed with the manager that recommended me. There was also a relatively easy IQ/reasoning type of test. Third round was a video call interview with two other managers. They asked all the standard questions, but I got a bit nervous so it was little rocky, however I felt I ended it well. Regardless, the interviewers told me I would hear from the right after the new year with their decision. I have not heard from them since.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example when you had to persuade someone to go your way?   Answer Question

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I absolutely loved the interview process I experienced with Softchoice! Softchoice hires polite and extremely knowledgeable professionals who will drill you but the challenge was a very enjoyable experience and gives one the ability to showcase their KSA's. Very transparent interviewers and process as a whole. Interviews will be scheduled, "normally" with a week, give or take a couple days, between the time span between each. Interviews will increase in difficulty quickly IF you are not honest with yourself and the interviewers. Overall A+ experience!

Interview Questions

• We are a company that loves our employees, we work hard and offer great perks (yes they do!!!) but we want to ensure we hire the right people. When our employees are happy we are happy and our clients thus are happy in return. Tell us what this means to you and how you would feel about our company policy which is that every employee will be required to offer 1 work day toward servicing the community we work in for the betterment of it and its people?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Softchoice (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview process. I had the chance to do a phone interview then go to the company for a 1:1 meeting and a group meeting. We had the chance to be open and ask personal questions on professional development. Seeing most of the higher ups started out at Softchoice, they like to hire people withing and help them develop to bigger roles within the company. The interview was informal, but it was formal in a way that I came prepared to answer any questions and ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Personal development questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got the offer the same day. I was able to extend my offer, as I was going to take a short break and volunteer in NYC.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Softchoice in August 2016.

Interview

It never happened. The recruiter scheduled a time and then stood me up. No email or heads up or anything. I sent an email to ask what happened and also no reply.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Softchoice (Seattle, WA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and got a call from a recruiter the next day who gave me a lot of information about Softchoice and how I could have long term success there in sales. I came in for an interview the following week where I met with 2 managers and sat with a rep for about 45 minutes to ask questions and get a better idea of what my days would be like as a SC rep.

Interview Questions

• What would my current manager say I am successful in and where could I use improvement?   1 Answer
    • Where do I see myself professionally in the future?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Softchoice in October 2014.

Interview

My first portion of the interview was very pleasant, with Megan, their talent adviser. She had me complete an assessment and then we had a great phone interview. I wasn't thrilled about the idea of joining sales, but Megan had great things to say about the company so when I was offered an in-person interview, I accepted. The two managers I interviewed with played a typical good guy/bad guy role, with the "bad guy" being very insistent that I didn't want the job enough for them to offer it to me. I don't know many people who are born passionate about sales, but that seems like the type of person they want to hire. In the end, I had tried to go in with an open mind and check out on an opportunity but was completely discouraged by the fact that they told me over and over that I could do the job, they just were convinced I didn't want to.

Interview Questions

• Why are you passionate about sales or helping people get tech solutions   Answer Question

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Straight forward and to the point. will push you on answers where they would like more information but didn't want long answers. Made the process easy and were accommodating. They were glad to explain interview questions further if you wanted/needed clarification.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where a response you got from a supervisor or boss stated something you did was inadequate.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Softchoice (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

The recruiter asks you general questions about your resume. He sets up an interview with someone at the location near you. The interview at the location near you will be a breeze, however, that is an indication of their desperation to get new employees to fill those seats. Their turnover is high because the culture is very negative.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.