Softchoice Inside Sales Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Softchoice Inside Sales Account Manager Interview Questions

2.4

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Softchoice (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

The recruiter asks you general questions about your resume. He sets up an interview with someone at the location near you. The interview at the location near you will be a breeze, however, that is an indication of their desperation to get new employees to fill those seats. Their turnover is high because the culture is very negative.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Softchoice

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice (Seattle, WA (US)) in May-2016.

Interview

I had a phone call with a hiring manager in Toronto, who was very thorough when explaining the position and training required for the position. I appreciated all the time he took to get to know me and making sure I knew everything about the job. The next week I went in for an in person interview with one of the ISAM managers, which was straight forward and one of the most enjoyable interviews I have experienced so far. The location is great, the office has a bright, vibrant culture. I also did a y-connect or a job shadow session in other words.

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice (Seattle, WA (US)) in September-2015.

Interview

Did a phone interview, more of a Q & A - it was very helpful, I was able to ask in-depth questions about the company and position to see if it was good fit. Then came into the office and did an in person interview. Pretty easy :)

Interview Questions

• Fairly basic interview questions   1 Answer

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Softchoice.

Interview

After submitting resume, you receive a call [most likely from Canada] where they ask you a few questions about your resume just as an initial screening. If everything checks out, they schedule a phone interview roughly a week later. After the phone interview, they contact you for an in person interview with a sales manager. Generally you have two in person interviews before an offer is made.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be good at sales at Softchoice?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is zero negotiating. You either take the offer or walk away.

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice (Seattle, WA (US)) in May-2012.

Interview

Phone screening, then a personality quiz, then two in-person interviews. The first interview was with two managers, and the second interview was with just one. They were all low-key conversations that were more about what I was enthusiastic about in the job more than what my sales experience was.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Softchoice (Toronto, ON) in June-2015.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is great. First there is a phone interview, got a call back two days later for a face interview. The hiring managers were lovely. They also do a reference check from a third party company in which there is a questionnaire for your references. Finally, you have an online assessment which describes your personality.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of behavioural questions and want to see you explain in detail with examples of how you resolved conflict, how you deal with stress etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice (Montreal, QC) in April-2013.

Interview

Total interviews: 3 to 4
    1 - Screening call (basic questions)
    2 - Phone interview (sales experience questions)
    3 - ''Y-Connect'' (optional step at the discretion of the hiring manager) visit at the office to sit down with a rep and do some calls.
    4 - Face to face interview (sales experience, product knowledge, etc)
    Total time of process: 2-3 weeks

Interview Questions

• At the question ''Why Softchoice'', they do not think ''I like computers'' to be a correct answer.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Depending on experience, you might or might not have an option.

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Softchoice in February-2012.

Interview

The hiring process is short and painless, they just want to know if you are shy, and if you are fine with calling clients everyday. They want to have someone with experience in sales, but you can be coming from working in a grocery store, if you show you are confident and hungry to make money, you will most likely get the job. Many people that work there did not have the knowledge or background in IT

Interview Questions

• How do you get customers to like you   1 Answer

Negotiation

Cannot negotiate, they are firm on paying you the least possible, with the least amount of vacation they can (2 weeks)

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Softchoice in April-2009.

Interview

The interview process started with three phone intervews (HR, Hiring Manager, then Hiring Manager Boss). It was followed by two in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• What was the most number of transactions you closed in a week/month?   1 Answer

The offer was not on par with industry standards, they were very focused on what I can do for them in a high transaction rate environment - they did not seem to be interested in client relationships or building a account base on a personal level.