Smartsheet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Smartsheet Interview Questions

Interviews at Smartsheet

2.9

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smartsheet.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter in standard phone screen. Appeared the recruiter was filling out a checklist and wanted candidates to only fit into a specific “box.” Additionally, most questions were related to current role vs. taking previous roles into consideration. Understand the need to match core skills/assess culture fit, but do feel Smartsheet may be missing out on quality candidates with lack of flexibility/creativity in evaluating talent initially.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smartsheet (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

It was a video interview. They found my resume in the database of an employment agency and requested an interview with me. The interview was straightforward and took 30 minutes.

The job never started because they kept pushing out the start date. They were in over their head with covid, and used it as an excuse to be less than transparent with me. The people I communicated with at Smartsheet were unprofessional and dishonest.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smartsheet in April 2020.

Interview

Great people. First round phone interview with recruiter, then 4 interviews with SDRs and managers. Quick process, really try and get to know you outside of resume. Easy to talk to.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smartsheet.

Interview

Very streamlined interview. Applied online, given a hired online assessment, basically the same as hackerrank. This had 4 multiple choice questions and 1 coding question. Next was a 2 hour interview with 3 groups on team members. Each group had 2 people and each person in the first two groups will ask between 1 - 3 technical questions. These problems were similar to leetcode 228, 5, and 344

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ (US)

Interview

Applied for a remote position (remote is important, stay tuned) was asked to schedule a time for an interview. Noticed the recruiter had hundreds of interviews scheduled. Was asked, as part of the interview, to download a demo of Smartsheets. Noticed you had to have a business email to do so. Was then contacted twice by a salesperson to purchase Smartsheets. Felt it was a bit of a set up to advertised this great remote job, get people from all over the country to download a demo with a business email, the try to sell them the product.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Smartsheet (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Having interviewed with this company a few years and having a negative experience with the hiring manager, I figured the culture would've grown and improved. I was contacted for this position and spoke to a recruiter and a hiring manager, and they disappeared for 3+ weeks. I was emailed asking if I was still interested and that someone new was taking over the hiring. I spoke to the new hiring manager and was told he'd like me to come in and meet the team and do a presentation. After never hearing back, I received an email today that they are hiring internally. Another waste of time with Smartsheet for a role that pays too low compared to industry standards.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a difficult customer situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Interview

Phone screen with the recruiter, 30 min interview with a Consulting Manager, 1.5 hour long interview including a business case, behavioral interview, and Q&A, and final 30 min interview with Consulting department leadership.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to provide examples on how you exhibit Smartsheet values and Consulting Building Blocks.   Answer Question

Order Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smartsheet (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Initial phone screen with internal recruiter, followed by phone screen with hiring manager. On site interview a week later with Sales Manager, Senior (would be) colleague, and 2 virtual on site interviews with Hiring Manager and Director all on same day.

Pleasant and professional experience, with constant communication. Didn't receive an offer unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions about background and experience   Answer Question

Email Marketing Interview

Interview

Applied and heard back from recruiter a month later. Had a phone interview that ended up with the recruiter saying he would talk to the hiring manager and circle back with me. There was never any follow up.

Process left me feeling like Smartsheet is disorganized and a bit unprofessional. Probably will avoid in the future.

Advice: shoot a quick note after an interview to let folks know you’re not moving forward. Goes along way.

Interview Questions

• General recruiter questions about work history and competencies.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

Overall a quick process, phone screen and then brought in for an in person. I met with five individuals from various sales teams. I would highly recommend going through the interview process and consider smartsheet.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.