Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON) in May-2017.

Interview

The interviewers put me at ease and I did well than I usually do. Interview lasted around 45 minutes and it flowed really well. It was supposed to be an interview with two stages but they merged it together and that's why it was very convenient and overall this was the best interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Interview

A clean presentation and application of an innovative approach to further dominate the corporate cellular communications consumer stronghold by reaching a "niche" market of new economic clientele as to offer more flexible option to one year term and monthly device management lease costs. Affordable to the young population and wireless devices that are the latest in technological advances and quality name brands as I Phone commanding high retail commitment and 2 year commitments.

Interview Questions

• How do you as a corporate leadership in business development see the new age of social app and network marketing shrinking an already demanding and competitive placement in a completely commanding e commerce and e finance.   1 Answer
    • Can you foster an open approach to adopt a more flexible term contract guideline to ensure an even more widely diverse clientele within a much tighter economy and limited monthly income.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secret Town, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Secret Town, CA (US)) in June-2013.

Interview

Stupid standard HR questions like What are your weaknesses/strength?
    Why Should We Hire You Over the Other Applicants? It's a stupid question because you will not meet the other applicants for the job, and have no way to compare yourself to them, dah!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

I applied online. I was called a few weeks later and HR asked me if I was still interested. I confirmed I was and was invited for an interview. The interview went well, it lasted maybe 20 min then I was taken into the call centre to sit with an employee actively taking calls. After this I say with HR and I was asked if I could see myself doing this. I said yes then I started a couple weeks later lol

Interview Questions

• I honestly can't remember any question but they were all... "Tell me a time....?"   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First you submit your resume, then you get a link for an online assessment, then you recieve a call, and then you do the in person interview with the manager

Executive Talent Acquisition Team Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Found the front-line contact to be unprofessional and quite arrogant. (Eg: when he called me he said: "yeah....so-and-so" instead of hello. Also told me that I'd find "no better than Rogers")

The hiring manager was also quite unprofessional. Came in the room and said: "so, we have 30 minutes because I have a meeting right after". Which was a lie, because we spoke for 1.5 hours. Told me that she loved my candidacy and wanted me to meet the C-Suite. Told me that she "had ZERO expectations" coming in to meet me. (Um, thanks????)

It's too bad, because I ended up liking the hiring manager. Really bad first impression, though.

Overall, the feeling was conveyed that I should be so lucky to be contacted by Rogers.

In this tough candidate market, no company can afford to treat talent this way. I was not a fan of the approach at all.

Interview Questions

• 1) Probed 30x (it felt like it) why I was leaving my job.
      2) asked me what I knew about Rogers

No real formal questions after that. More conversational, which I prefer.   Answer Question

Rogers Communications Response

19 Jun, 2017 – Human Resources

We’re sorry that you didn’t have a great interview experience. We take candidate feedback very seriously and use it to help improve our recruiting processes. If you are interested in receiving... More

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications in June-2017.

Interview

Was a very laid back interview, went in and did a one to one interview first. The person questioned me for around 10 mins, got a bunch of my information, and then handed me over for a group interview with all the supervisors. This interview was a little harder as there was more people and they asked harder questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience in a commission base environment before?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

3 rounds - 1st hr, 2nd manager , 3rd vp .the call was very short so as were the other 3 rounds.
    wireless department is very easy to get in if you know a reference from inside.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON) in May-2017.

Interview

Tedious. Same questions with different wordings everytime. It was easy to catch what they are looking for but really waiting for an instance to slip up by making you nervous.

Interview Questions

• How did you go beyond the norm to help out a customer?   1 Answer