Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON) in April-2015.

Interview

I got the interview after attending an Open House event for Digital Jobs that were all open at Rogers. I made a couple of connections and contacts and kept in touch with a manager who was recruiting for a new team.
    The process was as follows:
    -Phone Interview
    -Two In-person Interviews

Interview Questions

• -Tell us about yourself
      -How would you improve the website, what do you like about it,
      -Tell us about a time when you had to work with a colleague who wasn't very cooperative
      -Lots of behavioral questions   Answer Question

Rogers Communications Response

12 Sep, 2017 – Human Resources

Thanks for attending one of our Open House events! We're glad that you were able to make meaningful connections and found the interview process positive. Welcome to the team!

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Interview

A clean presentation and application of an innovative approach to further dominate the corporate cellular communications consumer stronghold by reaching a "niche" market of new economic clientele as to offer more flexible option to one year term and monthly device management lease costs. Affordable to the young population and wireless devices that are the latest in technological advances and quality name brands as I Phone commanding high retail commitment and 2 year commitments.

Interview Questions

• How do you as a corporate leadership in business development see the new age of social app and network marketing shrinking an already demanding and competitive placement in a completely commanding e commerce and e finance.   1 Answer
    • Can you foster an open approach to adopt a more flexible term contract guideline to ensure an even more widely diverse clientele within a much tighter economy and limited monthly income.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secret Town, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Secret Town, CA (US)) in June-2013.

Interview

Stupid standard HR questions like What are your weaknesses/strength?
    Why Should We Hire You Over the Other Applicants? It's a stupid question because you will not meet the other applicants for the job, and have no way to compare yourself to them, dah!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Kitchener, ON) in June-2018.

Interview

took a few days since i applied online got interview call I am about to go to interview will tell rest of it later. Hiring process is fine.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Telephone interview with HR, one on one interview with hiring manager, then interview senior manager and finally with the director. The interviews were conducted seperate and the questions were mainly behavioral and to assess if you would fit in the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you facilitated innovation at work?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON).

Interview

I applied online. It took two weeks to receive the phone interview. And then I got an onsite interview a week later. The whole process was less efficient. I sent 3 follow-up emails to them during the process.

Interview Questions

• 1. Phone interview was easy. It only took about 10 mins. He just asked questions about related skills they required. How I used those skills in my previous work.

2. Onsite interview: He asked a lot questions based on their requirements. For example, how did you use SQL to analyze data, how large data sets you worked with, how did you use PHP (from scratch or frameworks). He also described a lot about the role so that you would know what they are doing right now.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications in May-2018.

Interview

Completed online assessment and submitted cv/resume. Got a call for in-store interview. Did well on that and received an email to complete two additional online assessments. Waiting to hear back on results for additional interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what about your previous work experience will allow you to succeed in this position   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have with technology?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications in May-2018.

Interview

I applied online and and a few days letter I did a simulation test online . I passed and a phone interview was scheduled few days later. I thought the interview would be short (that’s what everyone online said in their reviews) but it was lengthy and the interviewer was passive, I wasn’t so prepared. But in the questions were typically questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to stay focused at work?   1 Answer

Consumer Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Steps were. Short listed. Online trst scenario based followed by phone interview. Followed by face to face interview. Face to face inteeview was pretty much an hour long. I was asked to sell something and scenario based questions.

Associate Interview

Interview

Two back to back interviews with one manager and one team member. The manager was mainly behavioural and the team member gave a rather difficult case. I didn't get to the next round so don't know how many rounds it is.