Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON) in April-2015.

Interview

I got the interview after attending an Open House event for Digital Jobs that were all open at Rogers. I made a couple of connections and contacts and kept in touch with a manager who was recruiting for a new team.
    The process was as follows:
    -Phone Interview
    -Two In-person Interviews

Interview Questions

• -Tell us about yourself
      -How would you improve the website, what do you like about it,
      -Tell us about a time when you had to work with a colleague who wasn't very cooperative
      -Lots of behavioral questions   Answer Question

Rogers Communications Response

12 Sep, 2017 – Human Resources

Thanks for attending one of our Open House events! We're glad that you were able to make meaningful connections and found the interview process positive. Welcome to the team!

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January-2016.

Interview

Basic phone screen followed by a two in person interview with multiple people. Interviews were easy and straight forward. Office was nice and new and people seemed friendly. Turned down offer for another position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Interview

A clean presentation and application of an innovative approach to further dominate the corporate cellular communications consumer stronghold by reaching a "niche" market of new economic clientele as to offer more flexible option to one year term and monthly device management lease costs. Affordable to the young population and wireless devices that are the latest in technological advances and quality name brands as I Phone commanding high retail commitment and 2 year commitments.

Interview Questions

• How do you as a corporate leadership in business development see the new age of social app and network marketing shrinking an already demanding and competitive placement in a completely commanding e commerce and e finance.   1 Answer
    • Can you foster an open approach to adopt a more flexible term contract guideline to ensure an even more widely diverse clientele within a much tighter economy and limited monthly income.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Winnipeg, MB) in April-2014.

Interview

Hiring process is online, even if you currently work for the company and still have to follow protocol process.
    Interview is rather easy with a lot of scenario based questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a position where you had to reprimand an employee?   1 Answer

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON) in June-2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email by a recruiter within a week of applying for the job.
    My interviewer was late in arriving. He arrived after 10am which is when the interview was scheduled for. It was a casual, laid-back process. The questions were standard and fair. He said he was impressed with me and that I was in the top 3 from 156 candidates. He also said that I would have to do a second interview but that everything should happen within a week.

After a week, I called to follow up. He said he needed another 7 to 10 days. After that time I contacted him again and he basically ghosted me. He would not respond to emails (2) or phone calls (2). After a month, he finally did respond to ask me in for another interview for early next week (It's a Thursday when he asks.) I respond the same day suggesting the following Tuesday. And then the same thing happened as before...he doesn't respond. Then after anther week goes by, I decide to send one last email. He writes back, "yeah, not sure when I'll be able to hire." 6 weeks+ for nothing. The whole process was utterly unprofessional not to mention downright rude.

To make matters worse, I tried following up with the original recruiter who contacted me. 3 times. She has ignored all 3 emails.

I have read Rogers responses to some of these interview reviews and it says, if you want to discuss further contact us at RogersRecruitng@rci email address. If an actual recruiter ignores you, I think it's safe to say this email address will too.

This process was colossal waste of time and was completely disheartening to a job seeker.

You are Human Resources. Try to be both - a resource AND a human. All people deserve the courtesy of a response.

If anyone on the talent acquisition team is ever looking for work, I hope you are treated better than the way you apparently treat those applying to you.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of an AP?   1 Answer

Rogers Communications Response

18 Jan, 2018 – Human Resources

Thanks for your honest review. We're sorry that you had a negative interview experience and felt disheartened during your job search. We've flagged your review to the recruitment leadership team and... More

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rogers Communications in November-2010.

Interview

started with general awareness questions and then Technical side.
    asked for code writing in C language for simple programs
    Assessed the flexibility to work with the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON) in April-2018.

Interview

Application process was easy through job portal. Heard a few weeks after I applied to set up an interview. 1 face to face interview that included out of the box questions, followed by a creative assignment. Heard back after a week or so.

Network Planner Interview

Interview

You will be contacted by HR for pre-screening general interview. Once you are selected by HR, a technical interview with hiring manager will be arranged. This interview will be 30 min -45 min of duration.

Network Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON) in June-2016.

Interview

It was 2 steps of interview in a same day. One is face to face and another is written. Total interview time was around 30 minutes interview session with hiring manager only. In written question it was 7 questions based on Job descriptions. Like draw the network diagram etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your experience of work   1 Answer

Network Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications in August-2011.

Interview

The job interview was one to one and was not to difficult. I had to give them details with respect to my previous jobs, to give an example of a project I worked on and how was my approach. Also, I had to explain how do I prepare for the meetings conducted by myself.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I worked with different groups and how I managed activity as part of a project.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.