Rogers Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 730 of over 730 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Rogers Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications

Interview

The interviewers were patient, courteous and always attempted to lighten the mood. However, I suggest the feedback on the outcome of each stage is communicated faster, so that the candidates are not left wondering.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about specific reports created.
    Answer Question

Rogers Communications

Application

I interviewed at Rogers Communications

Interview

Very smooth and straightforward. Treated me respectfully and asked insightful questions. Hoping to be invited back for the second round interview. Did not detect any sort of discrimination for my gender or race.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an irate customer asking to speak to your manager?

Rogers Communications

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications in Jul 2021

Interview

Email from HR first, then 45 mins vedio interview with 2 managers including screen share technical questions and normal behavioral questions. Got the offer two days after. The team is friendly and supportive, nice interview experience!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Rogers Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications in Jul 2021

Interview

Went through two interviews, the first one asked basic, generic questions about yourself and your experience. The second one focused a lot on scenarios in the workplace involving customers and co-workers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rogers Communications

Application

I interviewed at Rogers Communications

Interview

I applied online . Store manager called me , and it was one round interview with manager and assistant manager. They were so nice and ask regular questions like why you wanna work here or why you think you are a good fit

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Rogers Communications

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications

Interview

The interview process was conducted over the phone and in person. Over the phone they asked me questions about things that would qualify me for the one on one interview. The one on one interview was straight forward and then I had another interview with the manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

HR called, followed by interview with hiring manager. Very nice and casual. HR asked about the job experiences. Hiring manager asked vague questions, didn't follow the questions HR gave. Very nice, gave a lot of opportunities to ask questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rogers Communications

Application

I interviewed at Rogers Communications

Interview

It was casual. Shows you around so you can see the culture. Very nice manager. Easy process. Entry level position. Very casual. Rogers is a great place to work at but pay isn’t that good. And promotion doesn’t come by easy. No linear or direct promotion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

Interview

Relatively standard. After the application, there was an interview with HR/Recruiter that asked basic questions (i.e. tell me about yourself, strengths/weaknesses, why Rogers). If you pass that, then it was interview with manager, with offer following it.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me a little more about yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moncton, NB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Moncton, NB) in May 2021

Interview

Got a call from recruitment basic questions asked. Was a poor experience they don't read resumes I know of three others who were hired with half the experience and qualifications as others who applied

Interview Questions
  • Salary and why I left my last job and what I want to see out of Rogers
Viewing 1 - 10 of 730 Interviews