Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Rogers Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at Rogers Communications

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

applied online and did not hear back for 3 months. I then received an email and set up a phone interview. phone interview had basic introductory questions. Then called in for an in person interview

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Basic phone screen followed by a two in person interview with multiple people. Interviews were easy and straight forward. Office was nice and new and people seemed friendly. Turned down offer for another position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Interview

A clean presentation and application of an innovative approach to further dominate the corporate cellular communications consumer stronghold by reaching a "niche" market of new economic clientele as to offer more flexible option to one year term and monthly device management lease costs. Affordable to the young population and wireless devices that are the latest in technological advances and quality name brands as I Phone commanding high retail commitment and 2 year commitments.

Interview Questions

• How do you as a corporate leadership in business development see the new age of social app and network marketing shrinking an already demanding and competitive placement in a completely commanding e commerce and e finance.   1 Answer
    • Can you foster an open approach to adopt a more flexible term contract guideline to ensure an even more widely diverse clientele within a much tighter economy and limited monthly income.   Answer Question

Business Service Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Process took 2 weeks. Initial behavioral assessment followed by a phone interview and then an interview with manager and employee of the firm. They give you scenarios as well to test your quick thinking skills.

Interview Questions

• Why Rogers? What do you know about the company?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think you're a good fit for the company?   1 Answer

Manager Pricing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

2 interviews, one with recruiter which was phone screening and other with hiring manager on a video platform given covid times. There might be another interview if I got past that stage so not sure about that.

Interview Questions

• Generic behaviorial questions, difficult situation, conflict with manager, your most important contribution etc   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Very easy , they ask basic questions. The phone internet was more of a screening, you get selected to go to the group interview. They tell you on the phone right away if you passed

Technical Support Consultant Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (North York, ON) in August 2020.

Interview

Applied for this position online. In couple of days received an online assessment which consisted of behavior questions and chat assessment.. After which I received an email from HR requesting for phone interview. Phone interview had basic questions like why did you apply for job? And 2 or 3 situational customer service questions. After an hour from phone interview, I got a call from HR to schedule for Teams meeting interview the next day with team lead and manager. Managers were extremely friendly and they basically assess customer service skills.. no technical questions were asked. Next day I was emailed a link for criminal background check and then was offered the position immediately 🙂

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?   Answer Question
    • How will you handle the customer who was unable to follow your instructions?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with Customer who had a bad experience with Rogers agent before?   Answer Question
    • Describe the situation where you dealt with angry customer! and how did you turn the negative to positive experience?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Rogers? and why do you apply for this position?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

went online as the current.covod19 situation. so only get to second round interview. first phone interview, some introduction, and then describe the job role, what they are looking for, then they asked my experience. so i give them my background and shared some project information.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

3 step process. First stage by a recruiter, then sales manager and sales director. The process takes 2 weeks. Most of the questions are behavioral questions and situational. Please be prepared with lots of examples.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like Sales?
      How do you engage a customer in a conversation or how do you start conversations?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.