Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON) in April-2015.

Interview

I got the interview after attending an Open House event for Digital Jobs that were all open at Rogers. I made a couple of connections and contacts and kept in touch with a manager who was recruiting for a new team.
    The process was as follows:
    -Phone Interview
    -Two In-person Interviews

Interview Questions

• -Tell us about yourself
      -How would you improve the website, what do you like about it,
      -Tell us about a time when you had to work with a colleague who wasn't very cooperative
      -Lots of behavioral questions   Answer Question

Rogers Communications Response

12 Sep, 2017 – Human Resources

Thanks for attending one of our Open House events! We're glad that you were able to make meaningful connections and found the interview process positive. Welcome to the team!

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Interview

A clean presentation and application of an innovative approach to further dominate the corporate cellular communications consumer stronghold by reaching a "niche" market of new economic clientele as to offer more flexible option to one year term and monthly device management lease costs. Affordable to the young population and wireless devices that are the latest in technological advances and quality name brands as I Phone commanding high retail commitment and 2 year commitments.

Interview Questions

• How do you as a corporate leadership in business development see the new age of social app and network marketing shrinking an already demanding and competitive placement in a completely commanding e commerce and e finance.   1 Answer
    • Can you foster an open approach to adopt a more flexible term contract guideline to ensure an even more widely diverse clientele within a much tighter economy and limited monthly income.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secret Town, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Secret Town, CA (US)) in June-2013.

Interview

Stupid standard HR questions like What are your weaknesses/strength?
    Why Should We Hire You Over the Other Applicants? It's a stupid question because you will not meet the other applicants for the job, and have no way to compare yourself to them, dah!

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I received an email that my cv is shortlisted and as next step, i have to click on given link to complete an online assessment with-in 48 hours. I worked hard in last 30 hours to to study and update my knowledge before attempting this assessment with the plan to attempt it in last 2~3 hours as assessment would have to take only 45 minutes. But at around 30th hour i received another email that they have selected another candidate.

I would say the hiring process is not fair, neither provide equal opportunity.

Regards,
    AQ

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Rogers conducts a phone interview if that goes well you then have a in person interview. The phone interview is about 15 mins long. The person who usually interviews you is a HR representative and a sales manager.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Biased interview hiring and process, lacking ethics, poorly managed, no values, lacking integrity, zero transparency, promises unkept , disorganized, lacking respect, lacking values of dignity
    To do things that are unethical to ensure the leadership would look good
    oversharing during process, expectations other than posting

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Burnaby, BC).

Interview

After the test i received an email for a phone interview. Then was asked to do a in person. The lady gave a example scenario question which you basically look at the phobe plans. During the one on one interview it started off with simple questions. Then comes the scenario. After the scenario the lady starts to question you on how you think you did. Then gives a lecture on how it should of been better. She answers her own scenario with a response of who do you think the customer will buy the plan from me or you? "Do you understand what im trying to get at" So she basically used her experience and rubbed it in my face. She gave a 2nd scenario and pretty much did the samething. So my opinion to that is she needs to learn more on recruiting skills and finding the right questions to ask and comments for an interview. I felt she avoided some response regarding to the job. At the end of the interview she was really pushy and persistant in filling out the background check asap. Apparently there isn't any parking for those who drives even though a different lady on the phone says there is. For those who've been to different interviews you will know the tier level of recruiters

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON).

Interview

I applied online through their website. I was reached by the HR team within a day or two for phone screening. After the phone screening, they scheduled me in for an in-person interview with themselves and then later the Director.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

very simple question, why do you choose our company, what's your previous achievement, some simple situation questions, hr is very professional and patient, a smooth process, take it easy,

Interview Questions

• describe a situation you interacted with upset customers   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Conduct a thorough job analysis.
    Write a job description and job specification for the position based on the job analysis.
    Determine the salary for the position, based on internal and external equity.
    Decide where and how to find qualified applicants.
    Collect and review applications and resumes, and then select the most qualified candidates for further consideration.
    Interview the most qualified candidates for the position.
    Check references.