Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Rogers Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at Rogers Communications

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Interview

1- pre assessment phone call/ general HR questions tell me about yourself and background
    2- personality assessment quiz
    3- background check
    4- in person interview with senior managers
    Quick and friendly process/ not intimidating

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

applied online and did not hear back for 3 months. I then received an email and set up a phone interview. phone interview had basic introductory questions. Then called in for an in person interview

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Basic phone screen followed by a two in person interview with multiple people. Interviews were easy and straight forward. Office was nice and new and people seemed friendly. Turned down offer for another position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Interview

A clean presentation and application of an innovative approach to further dominate the corporate cellular communications consumer stronghold by reaching a "niche" market of new economic clientele as to offer more flexible option to one year term and monthly device management lease costs. Affordable to the young population and wireless devices that are the latest in technological advances and quality name brands as I Phone commanding high retail commitment and 2 year commitments.

Interview Questions

• How do you as a corporate leadership in business development see the new age of social app and network marketing shrinking an already demanding and competitive placement in a completely commanding e commerce and e finance.   1 Answer
    • Can you foster an open approach to adopt a more flexible term contract guideline to ensure an even more widely diverse clientele within a much tighter economy and limited monthly income.   Answer Question

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON) in May 2020.

Interview

I received the assessment 2 weeks after I applied. I received a mail from the first recruiter for the first interview on Friday, which went well, it was for about 50mins, she also sent the background check to me immediately after the call. The second recruiter set up the virtual interview for me for Monday and also sent a role-play to prepare for. I met virtually with two Managers. It lasted for 30mins. The second recruiter called me the next morning, informing me about the offer

Interview Questions

• First recruiter and the Managers......

why did you apply for the role,
      what interested you in the role
      How you turned a negative situation around,
      when you were not able to meet your target
      when you received a feedback
      when you had to work with complicated applications, how did you go about it?
      what will your boss say you should improve on
      what did you enjoy most in your previous job
      what did you enjoy the least in your previous job
      punctuality and attendance, what would your boss say
      The role play
      any question for us   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

It was a very friendly interview in which the manager asked me questions about my past experience. Since my experience was in a different field, we discussed how I could transfer all of those skills and make use of them in this new career.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.
      Why would you like to work for us?
      Role play   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

It was group interview. Examine different cases. We were given scenarios and provide solutions. Describe ourselves, our attitude, optimism. The group consisted of 8 people. Examiners were very nice and polite. They introduced all policy. After that, I had face-to-face interview with a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• It was represented different packages and customers. Choose the appropriate ones and justify your answer.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Applied online got a call from HR asked general questions, then a technical phone interview asked about previous experience, basic java questions, programming questions and then last round were talked about salary and benefits.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone call with HR, then a video conference with managers.
    Some questions about previous experiences, coursework, then on to technical questions.
    Examples of questions include, how to work with difficult team member, how were technical challenges managed, etc.

Interview Questions

• Technical challenges in the past, some questions about wireless signal transmission.   Answer Question

Salesperson Interview

Interview

got interviewed by the regional manager. asked about past experience, the knowledge about Rogers and the relative industry knowledge. asked about sales experience and techniques. how to solve a customer issue, and so on. very pleasant and relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.