Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON) in April-2015.

Interview

I got the interview after attending an Open House event for Digital Jobs that were all open at Rogers. I made a couple of connections and contacts and kept in touch with a manager who was recruiting for a new team.
    The process was as follows:
    -Phone Interview
    -Two In-person Interviews

Interview Questions

• -Tell us about yourself
      -How would you improve the website, what do you like about it,
      -Tell us about a time when you had to work with a colleague who wasn't very cooperative
      -Lots of behavioral questions   Answer Question

Rogers Communications Response

12 Sep, 2017 – Human Resources

Thanks for attending one of our Open House events! We're glad that you were able to make meaningful connections and found the interview process positive. Welcome to the team!

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Interview

A clean presentation and application of an innovative approach to further dominate the corporate cellular communications consumer stronghold by reaching a "niche" market of new economic clientele as to offer more flexible option to one year term and monthly device management lease costs. Affordable to the young population and wireless devices that are the latest in technological advances and quality name brands as I Phone commanding high retail commitment and 2 year commitments.

Interview Questions

• How do you as a corporate leadership in business development see the new age of social app and network marketing shrinking an already demanding and competitive placement in a completely commanding e commerce and e finance.   1 Answer
    • Can you foster an open approach to adopt a more flexible term contract guideline to ensure an even more widely diverse clientele within a much tighter economy and limited monthly income.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secret Town, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Secret Town, CA (US)) in June-2013.

Interview

Stupid standard HR questions like What are your weaknesses/strength?
    Why Should We Hire You Over the Other Applicants? It's a stupid question because you will not meet the other applicants for the job, and have no way to compare yourself to them, dah!

Associate Interview

Interview

Two back to back interviews with one manager and one team member. The manager was mainly behavioural and the team member gave a rather difficult case. I didn't get to the next round so don't know how many rounds it is.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

It took 2 weeks overall. First the internal recruiter did a screening phone interview. Then asked for a panel interview in-person. It was at there headquarters. Environment was very friendly and the interviewers were competent.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Two interviews, More of a conversation than a Q & A process. The manager is nice. Mostly questions about previous experience with the company and how it can add value to the this position. Also, questions about academic background are not common.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience? Why do you think you are a good fit? ....etc   Answer Question

Post Sales Support Group Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON) in March-2018.

Interview

It was very quick done everything in 1 week. Applied on March 8 2018. On March 9 Received call for phone interview. Interview went well and they gave me date for face to face interview which was scheduled for March 12. On March 15 got a call that thy selected me for this position. It was so quick.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in York Mills, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (York Mills, ON) in March-2018.

Interview

I applied online. Process took one week . First, i got phone interview, Phone Interview asked behavioural or scenario based questions. It lasted up for half an hour and on the same day i had interview on site which again having lot of behavioural or scenario based questions. Next day i got offer letter.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Pickering, ON) in March-2018.

Interview

Easy, took a week. Great communication from HR and the process is very simple and straightforward. Online testing after being shortlisted, phone interview then face to face, role playing then finally background check

Interview Questions

• What would you say if a loyal customer said he would go with another provider?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Applied online and had a 30 minute interview in person. I met with the Marketing Manager in charge of their Media department. The interview questions were mainly based on your experience and your skills relevant to the position instead of situational questions.