Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Rogers Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at Rogers Communications

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

applied online and did not hear back for 3 months. I then received an email and set up a phone interview. phone interview had basic introductory questions. Then called in for an in person interview

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Basic phone screen followed by a two in person interview with multiple people. Interviews were easy and straight forward. Office was nice and new and people seemed friendly. Turned down offer for another position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Interview

A clean presentation and application of an innovative approach to further dominate the corporate cellular communications consumer stronghold by reaching a "niche" market of new economic clientele as to offer more flexible option to one year term and monthly device management lease costs. Affordable to the young population and wireless devices that are the latest in technological advances and quality name brands as I Phone commanding high retail commitment and 2 year commitments.

Interview Questions

• How do you as a corporate leadership in business development see the new age of social app and network marketing shrinking an already demanding and competitive placement in a completely commanding e commerce and e finance.   1 Answer
    • Can you foster an open approach to adopt a more flexible term contract guideline to ensure an even more widely diverse clientele within a much tighter economy and limited monthly income.   Answer Question

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

- Programming test for 90 minutes with 2 questions with an easy and medium range.
    - technical interview call of 30minutes with multiple areas of Java included
    - video call interview with multiple technical and behavioural questions

Interview Questions

• Spring boot, Java 8 features, maven, jwt , oauth and much more   Answer Question

Interview

Submitted my resume and heard back within a couple weeks for a phone screening. Afterwards, a formal video interview was set up and I heard back about an offer within the following 2 weeks

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON).

Interview

First will be phone interview then if selected to proceed, you’ll be contacted for a in person 1 on 1 interview.

Then you'll receive an email regarding your application whether you are hired.

New Grad Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

3 Rounds
    1st - HR screening
    2nd - Department Manager
    3rd - Director

All interviews were behavioural and situational and there was no testing of skills etc. Overall, the process was ok. That being said, I am not sure if I would have gotten a rejection email had I not asked about the status of my application after a few weeks of radio silence.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

The interview process asked behavioral, situational, and team-based questions. It is what you'd expect for any entry sales position. Started by applying online then was called for a phone interview. Proceeding a phone interview is an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when conflict arose in your previous role. How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Short, non-topical questions that didn't ask about previous employment history or any relation to current job responsibilities outlined in ad. Appeared to already have role filled yet conducting interview as a formality.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.