Cover image for Rogers Communications

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Rogers Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 887 of over 887 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Submitted application on Rogers carrier page, Recruiter contact via email and scheduled the first interview .first interview was conducted by the recruiter , 2nd interview with 2 senior managers . Both the interviews took over 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions
  • Skills required for the Job
    Answer Question

Rogers Communications

Application

I interviewed at Rogers Communications

Interview

Easy and laid back, very easy questions, and easy people to talk to. Just prepare and be yourself. Just be on time and be ready to talk about experience and about yourself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rogers Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications

Interview

Phone Interview was pretty straightforward with just a few situation based questions and asking the availability for the job. The interviewer was pretty chill, overall it was a really simple interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a upset customer who is not satisfied with the service

Rogers Communications

Application

I interviewed at Rogers Communications

Interview

Went through 2 rounds of interview. First round was to see if you are capable and second was to see if your manager likes you. It wasn’t difficult for the first round, but second round depends on your vibe with the interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rogers Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications

Interview

it includes two interviews, one telephonic and the other a video call interview. The first is quite an introductory type and the second includes situation-based questions and analytical questions, observant questions

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Rogers Communications

Application

I interviewed at Rogers Communications

Interview

Just be very empathetic . Understand what customers needs and take ownership over clients situations. Be direct and sure of your responses. Ask questions also to show you know what’s ahead.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rogers Communications

Application

I interviewed at Rogers Communications

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions were asked Overall Easy process Totally Took 2 weeks to receive the offer letter Phone interview and technical interview and hr confirmation Joined In a month of interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rogers Communications

Application

I interviewed at Rogers Communications

Interview

Virtual via teams with 3 different sales managers. They talked a lot about the company and asked questions in a laid back manner. A lot of behavioural questions. Interviewers were nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rogers Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications in Dec 2022

Interview

The HR called me and told me they want to fill the new grad role ASAP and so I gave them a shot and this is what happened: The interview process is really average, and the questions are mostly gonna be about you and your cv. I told HR to give me a reply within 10 days and they completely ghosted me since I was waiting on them. Overall experience is bad, biased and a one-way street.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Why did you decide to x? How did you get your credential?

Rogers Communications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications

Interview

Did not follow up with next steps in a timely manner. They gave a date by when they would respond and did not respond by then. Also, the initial email to invite to interview was not clear whether it was an automated message or an actual HR person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 887 Interviews

Rogers Communications Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Rogers Communications as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.73 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Associate and Inside Sales Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Customer Service Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Rogers Communications takes an average of 18 days when considering 845 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Consultant had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Sales Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 13 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Rogers Communications according to 845 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.57%

Work at Rogers Communications? Share Your Experiences

Rogers Communications logo

Rogers Communications Careers

Cover image for Rogers Communications

We know what makes you different makes us great. That’s why we believe in challenging work, rewarding opportunities and building an...More

• Grow your career
  • Our values

Company Updates

243 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
Together with Pride, we’re showing our true colours. Happy #Pride, Canada! #LifeAtRogers #Pride2022 • Affichons nos vraies couleurs ensemble avec fierté. Joyeuse Fierté, Canada! #LaVieChezRogers #Fierté2022
Shared image

468 days ago

Company News
For the Love of Work podcast is back! For the Love of Work podcast, made possible by Rogers, returns for Season 2 at a pivotal moment in the world of work as teams begin to adjust to the new realities of the modern workplace; from home, in the office, or both. The challenges are unique, but so are the opportunities to level up, open new doors and build a meaningful career. Ready to make your dream career possible? Listen to the latest episodes here.
Shared image - For the Love of Work
For the Love of Work
link.chtbl.com

Rogers Communications Photos

+ Add Photo
Rogers Communications photo of: Canada's Top Employers for Young People 2019? Check!
Rogers Communications photo of: Collaborating in our Brampton workspace.
Rogers Communications photo of: More team members during our #GiveTogether volunteer weekend
Rogers Communications photo of: #GiveTogether volunteer weekend continues!
Rogers Communications photo of: We're proud to show our colours and support for the LGBTQ2S+ community at our head office in Toronto!
Rogers Communications photo of: A wall of our Legacy Space, in partnership with the Downie-Wenjack fund. Our Legacy Space is an opportunity for our teams to learn about Indigenous culture, art, and promote reconciliation.
Rogers Communications photo of: Our Legacy Space opening event in February 2019; the table is a custom work from Indigenous muralist and storyteller Philip Cote.

Rogers Communications Job Seekers Also Viewed