Rogers Communications Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor.ca

Rogers Communications Benefits

4.0
StarStarStarStarStar
510 Ratings

Employer Summary

We believe in our employees and in helping them succeed. At Rogers, our employees and their eligible dependents can choose from extensive health, product, and financial benefits, including a share purchase plan and a defined contribution pension plan. We also offer great perks on many Rogers products and services through our discount program.

\\

Nous croyons en nos employés et soutenons leur réussite. Chez Rogers, nos employés et les personnes admissibles à leur charge peuvent choisir parmi un vaste éventail d’avantages financiers et médicaux, en plus de rabais sur nos produits, y compris un programme d’achat d’actions et un régime de retraite à contributions déterminées. Nous offrons également d’excellents avantages sur de nombreux produits et services de Rogers grâce à notre programme de rabais.


Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 511 comments

Most Commented

  • Jan. 16, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Kitchener, Ontario

    The health and dental covers 90% which leaves a 10% co pay. Hours are based on seniority .

  • Jan. 10, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Toronto, Ontario

    Best thing about working for Rogers is the organizational great culture that they have. Management is always supportive and welcomes innovation.

  • Jan. 10, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Surrey, British Columbia

    Basic pay plus commission, health insurance, vacation pay

  • Dec. 20, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Brampton, Ontario

    Dental, Medical and vision all are perfect

  • Jan. 03, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Platform Specialist in Toronto, Ontario

    Standard packages and you get discounts on services.

  • Dec. 29, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Toronto, Ontario

    it was ok, nothing special. just another big corporation. benefits are like anywhere else.

  • Dec. 11, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Kitchener, Ontario

    Great pension plan with contribution matching. Employee stock investments, 90% dental coverage.

  • Dec. 11, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Kitchener, Ontario

    Health insurance is quite robust. Also employee discounts are available on company products and services.Monthly performance bonus also available

  • Dec. 10, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Tech Support Specialist in Brampton, Ontario

    Discounts, Training, Bonus, Peers, Management, Resources, Tools

  • Dec. 24, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Retail Sales Associate in Toronto, Ontario

    very good health insurance benefits

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Tick mark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Benefits

Professional Support

Work at Rogers Communications? Share Your Experiences

Rogers Communications
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or