- Toronto, Canada
- 10000+ Employees
- 25 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (RCI)
- Founded in 1960
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Telecommunications Services
What are your colleagues talking about?
Rogers Communications Reviews
Rogers Communications Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in CanadaAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThe interview process is quite straightforward and friendly. it was an easy interview. interview is normally with Human Resources followed by the department manager. good luck and all the best, great company to work for.Interview
Why do you want to work for RogersAnswer Question
See All 968 interviews
Rogers Communications Awards & Accolades
- LinkedIn Top Companies, LinkedIn, 2021
- Canada's Best Diversity Employers, Eluta, 2021
- Canada's Top 100 Employers, Eluta, 2021
- Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Waterstone, 2019
- Canada's Best Diversity Employers, Eluta, 2018
Popular Careers with Rogers Communications Job Seekers
Rogers Communications FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Rogers Communications Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Good benefits and discount perks....
January 12, 2023
People Also Ask about Rogers Communications
Employees rate Rogers Communications 3.7 out of 5 stars based on 6,124 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 69% of employees would recommend working at Rogers Communications to a friend. This is based on 6,124 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
65% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Rogers Communications as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Rogers Communications.
57% of employees think that Rogers Communications has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.