Rogers Communications Customer Service Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Customer Service Consultant

Rogers Communications Customer Service Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Rogers Communications

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON) in July 2020.

Interview

I applied online and a week later got a phone call from HR to have a phone interview on the spot. It lasted nearly 55 minutes even though it was supposed to be 20 minutes. Was moved to the second stage with an interview set up the next day.

This was a video interview - competency based and then a role play exercise

Interview Questions

• when did you adopt a new approach in your previous job   Answer Question
  • did you ever get into a conflict with a coworker   Answer Question
  • something you struggled with in your previous position and how did you improve?   Answer Question
  • how did you manage your emotions when dealing with a difficult client?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rogers Communications

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON) in May 2020.

Interview

I received the assessment 2 weeks after I applied. I received a mail from the first recruiter for the first interview on Friday, which went well, it was for about 50mins, she also sent the background check to me immediately after the call. The second recruiter set up the virtual interview for me for Monday and also sent a role-play to prepare for. I met virtually with two Managers. It lasted for 30mins. The second recruiter called me the next morning, informing me about the offer

Interview Questions

• First recruiter and the Managers......

why did you apply for the role,
      what interested you in the role
      How you turned a negative situation around,
      when you were not able to meet your target
      when you received a feedback
      when you had to work with complicated applications, how did you go about it?
      what will your boss say you should improve on
      what did you enjoy most in your previous job
      what did you enjoy the least in your previous job
      punctuality and attendance, what would your boss say
      The role play
      any question for us   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Surrey, BC) in May 2020.

Interview

First step was application and than an assessment. Following a hr coordinator calling for over the phone interview ... that led to a video interview due to covid .. and after that a job as offered

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Interview

1- pre assessment phone call/ general HR questions tell me about yourself and background
    2- personality assessment quiz
    3- background check
    4- in person interview with senior managers
    Quick and friendly process/ not intimidating

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON) in August 2019.

Interview

Very fast, got called and moved on to the in person stage
    nterview was easy but i was nervous she asked 2 or 3 questions then asked about role play 2 questions and i had a great experinece and got offer and excepted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pickering, ON

Application

I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Pickering, ON) in July 2019.

Interview

HORRIBLE experience! The position I was interviewing for was the Customer Service Consultant role at their Pickering location. I have been interviewed by Rogers’s before and my experience was lovely. However this time around a HR Recruiter made my experience absolutely horrible.
    1st RED FLAG: He messaged me Monday morning to request my availability for a phone interview, I reply right away stating that I was available later on in the week. Yet, for some unknown reason, he decides to call me an hour after I email him (stating that I wasn’t available for an interview today). Thrown off guard but still ambitious for the job, I pick up using my interview voice.
    2nd RED FLAG: I have been interviewed many times before by both large and small companies. Each time was similar in terms of protocol, they’d greet you, introduce themselves, ask you if it was a good time to chat, etc. This time around the recruiter did not ask me how I was, if it was a good time to chat (I already stated in writing that it wasn’t), and just seemed to rush into the interview questions.
    3rd RED FLAG: He asked me question that did not grammatically make sense... Combined with his thick accent, stutter, and mumbling I had a really hard time trying to decipher the question. I answered it to the best of my capabilities. When I didn’t answer the question how he wanted it (probably because we both didn’t understand what the question was) he was very rude with his response. Saying things like “No no no, the question IS... NOT...” or “No I am not asking that, you are answering wrong *repeats the question*”

I am appalled that such an organization as Rogers would have hired such a man to recruit for them?!?!? I ended up hanging up midway through him scolding me about my “incorrect” response. I am quite confident with my interviewing skills so am pretty sure that this experience went sour because of the recruiter and not because of my interviewing skills.

(Under respect of his career image and reputation I will not reveal the name of this horrible Rogers recruiter)

Interview Questions

• What do you like about customer service?   1 Answer
    • Which company/organization is dominating in the digital field and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Moncton, NB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Moncton, NB) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online. Within 24 hours, they emailed me to take an online assessment course on behaviour with regards to customer service and sales. Then they emailed back within the same afternoon and asked to do a 1/2 hour phone interview. They will ask you a couple of call centre customer service types of questions. If that goes well they set up a face to face interview. So I had my face to face interview the next day. There were no hard questions at this interview except a scenario they presented you with and they ask you question about that. The rest of the interview talked about what they do and my flexibility and the usual stuff. How often have I called in sick in the past 12 months. The interview ended with a tour of the building, which was really great. Later the original hiring lady called back and said they have to do their criminal background check before I get hired. They send you a link to do a background check, then if you pass that you get your letter of offer. Come prepared. Do research the company and how you would respond to their scenario. They send the scenario the night before, so you have plenty of time to think about how you would answer. I had the best interviewers. Totally supportive and friendly. They truly make you feel a part of something special.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Rogers?   1 Answer
    • What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer
    • How many times have you called in sick in the past 12 months with your current employer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Kitchener, ON) in April 2019.

Interview

1st you will get a phone interview, if you cross that next session is group discussion kind of session where your response and judgement will be tested. I haven’t seen anyone failing that round. After that you should be receiving the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work in rotating shift?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Pickering, ON) in September 2018.

Interview

First was a telephone interview with a Recruitment Consultant. Then it was in person with the Hiring Manager and a Team Lead. It was basic interview questions (situational and role play).
    After 3 days, got an offer and will start the week after.
    Training schedule is good, however, after training schedule is 4pm-midnight, with some weekends.

Interview Questions

• Role play situation:
      “I currently have a Samsung Galaxy and I find I am going over my 500MB data limit each month. I’m looking to change my current plan and wondering what my options are with this phone. “   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON) in April 2018.

Interview

After applying online you get an email to complete an assessment which you need to pass with great accuracy and from there you get a phone interview. The phone interview basically highlights the job details and they ask a few behavioural questions and then you get an in person interview after that which is more behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.