Pitney Bowes Interview Questions

Updated 2 Feb, 2016

2.8

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Pretty involved, more from the perspective of the number of rounds and persons that were involved in the interview process, rather than the depth of the interviews themselves. I believe it was 7-10 persons, with a mix of in-person and telephone interviews with people from different areas of the business. The interviews themselves were pretty standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job and work here at Pitney Bowes?   Answer Question

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ajax, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Ajax, ON).

Interview

Great interview, one manager took questions of the internet, CLEARLY and asked them like they had never been said before. Hiring was smooth and all things set up within the first month to get rolling.

Interview Questions

• What type of car are you and why? Seriously...........   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straightforward and set in stone.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Met with a series of management team members and staff throughout the interview process. Unfortunately, all interviews took place in a meeting room separate from the offices so it was difficult to get an idea of the pace and energy of the company.

Negotiation

Yes, negotiated start date, vacation, salary and bonus guarantee for the first year.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by an interview with the Director of Sales and a Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Data Mining Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Waterloo, ON) in January-2013.

Interview

Applied through my university's job board, and recieved an email a couple of days later informing I was selected for an interview. It was supposed to be teleconference, but there was some miscommunication and it turned in to a phone interview. Chatted one on one with one of the Data Mining team members for an hour, and was notified a week later that I got the offer.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Calgary, AB) in February-2009.

Interview

3 interviews in total...normal sales history questions and situational selling questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

only one plan available for my level

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview process was very sleek.I had direct f2f technical interview round by the manager.he went fundamentals of language asking each concepts with real life examples.Second round was technical round with basic questions related to sql. Third round was conducted by US team managers.It was basic to check knowledge of SQL and client exposure. Fourth round was to check general aptitude .

Interview Questions

• They asked basic core java questions and in general checked communication skills   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (New Delhi (India)) in December-2015.

Interview

Its very length process. First they schedule your call and then they dont turn up being super busy. Then they start asking you all irrelevant questions. Without examining the candidate on the concept they begin blaberring how gr8 they are, their team is etc. I dont understand why do these people conduct interview if they are so busy. How would they value your time when you join the company, when they dont respect you and your time during interview. Because interviews are the first impression of any company, its team, process, its members. Too pathetic man...behave like mature company and not a roadside crap company. Learn to respond back to your candiates with whatever result it is..if not dont waste either of our time. Ask your interviewer member to be polite and not arrogant

Interview Questions

• Why was xyz approach used when abc could have been done?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

Tough. Involved multiple separate interviews with different people, many who did not have involvement with the position. Ideas for the direction of the position were requested, which I provided as a 12 month plan in great detail. This was well received. I was told this was just what they were seeking. Through subsequent interviews, the hiring manager was more and more encouraged with the ideas and direction I presented. The last interview took on an entirely different tone. Turns out, a higher up had a different person in mind all along, and the position responsibilities and duties were changed at that time so only that person qualified.

Interview Questions

• Ideas on how to promote and market our new service.   1 Answer

Mailroom Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Tallahassee, FL (US)).

Interview

You meet with a manager and as long as there isn't any schedule conflicts, you pass a background check and drug test, and are in halfway decent shape, you should be hired.