Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 325 of over 325 interviews

Applied online20%
Employee Referral13%
HardAverageEasy

Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Interview

I am taking the time to write a review since the whole process disturbed me for a few days. Felt worthless for a while coz of some idiots and their big fat ego. The first round went well, the interviewer was helpful and asked logical questions, and encouraged while coding a small program. The second round was PATHETIC. The interviewer had so much ego and thought only he was right. He also made comments like "This even someone new to programming can write" He himself had no knowledge of calculating time/space complexity, calculated it wrongly and gave unasked advice. People are just switching their jobs, and not jobless. Please train your senior devs with some behavioral skills. He asked questions about why apple created swift, I gave some answers to why. and he was "no it's not that". Mostly apple devs asked him and created swift language. To those who are stressed about their jobs, such poor behavior people make you question yourself. I recommend taking up the interview only if you desperately need a job or for a experience. But if someone says like this give them back nicely, which I couldn't do, I was shocked seeing his ego and confidence. Even if you join such companies with poor leadership teams, all you will do is live in fear or never explore or grow in the fear of judgment from senior peers.

Interview Questions
  • question on memory management, some in dept concepts on how things work like value types, reference types. Small easy programs
    Answer Question

Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Interview

Technical Interview largely focused on one's experience in the field. Few case studies are presented and you will be asked your opinion and approach for solving the cases. Interesting Interviews

Interview Questions
  • Don't remember the exact questions but all questions were based on your experience and concepts of QA like details on various types of testing, Estimation techniques, Automation, Domain expertise etc

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

287.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India~237590
Join the conversation on

Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Application

I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Interview

Self introduction was done first followed by Basic interview questions were asked to us. Thermodynamics, mechanics, manufacturing and supplying. Were also asked about the projects done and college and the internships completed previously.

Interview Questions
  • When do you see electric vehicles dominating the Indian automotive sector

Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Application

I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Interview

Online .. easy to crack, easy to pass, need to be average to get placed, if you have worked on more technologies than fix,u won't get placed, they don't need a leader mind

Interview Questions
  • Apti online , technical round, managerial round

Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Application

I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Interview

Platform: HirePRO. Number of Questions: 40. Duration: 60 minutes. Pattern: 15 Aptitude Questions, 5 Verbal Questions and 20 Technical Questions. Aptitude questions based on topics like percentages, profit and loss, ratios and proportion, time speed and distance etc. Verbal questions on topics like completing the sentence, choosing antonym or synonym for a given word, rearranging the sentences etc. Technical questions on Data structures, Operating system, Code snippet answers etc.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself. Details about the projects you worked on. Courses learnt as a part of the curriculum. Questions asked on the following topics: DBMS: About Database, Relational Database, Definitions of various Keys along with if they can be NULL or not, SQL joins, clauses, queries etc.

Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India in Jul 2022

Interview

Asked me about basic DSA , DBMS questions in Technical Interview Asked Scenario based questions in managerial interview ....It was on campus...Test was not that easy..There was QA section , Technical Questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (Bangalore) in Jul 2022

Interview

They basically asked some basic questions on strength of materials and half of the interview was on internship or final year projects So be ready with all the projects and internship you have done and study everything about it. Plus study some basics from thermo, SOM, IC engines.

Interview Questions
  • What is stiffness and formula for stiffness. They gave some hypothetical case on a twisting rod and asked the factors that rod depends on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (Mysore) in Jun 2022

Interview

They asked you whatever you have written in your CV. Overall good experience. Attitude of the interviewer is positive/Professional and will help you to understand what is the problem if you missed somewhere and ask them again. They concentrate more on basics rather than you know 100% Syntax.

Interview Questions
  • Methods/Way to connect CPP to QML? write a small class and get the data from the class and show it in CPP? with and without QAbstractItemModel Class
  • Q_OBJECT and MOC working and need of it?
  • Signal & Slots, its internal working and different types of connection? and what is event loop? can we connect signal to signal? return type of Connect statement? different type of connect statements? where to use queued connection? Design Signal and slot?
  • Syntax of Copy and = operator with one char array on heap? how to handle if first its size is 2 and then we need to copy size of 5?
  • Return by reference? why needed? when needed? Different ways to write function with return by reference?
  • String sorting without any inbuild sort function?
  • Code for anagram string without using sort?
  • Add/Subtract/Multiply/Swap two no without using +/-/*/third var? These are common question you can prepare for all any of them will be asked
  • C++11 standards? what is new features and Lambda function where/when/why needed? How to connect signal to Lambda function?
  • Singleton design pattern? Smart Pointer? why we need it? internal working of Unique pointer? what is shared and weak pointer?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (Bangalore) in Jun 2022

Interview

Brilliant interview process, they test ur analytical skills, and try to explore each n every thing that u have written in your resume. First technical round went on for aboit 1:30 hrs. Secind was managerial round where ur skill set as a team member is tested. They will also explain u about the position ur are getting and the work u will be doing.

Interview Questions
  • Balanced paranthesis Programme. Hibernate mappings Spring boot Microservices

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (Bangalore) in Jun 2022

Interview

The technical questions were about microcontrollers, digital circuits, and basic c programming—print prime number, RISC vs CISC architectures, logic gates, operating system, what is a transistor, the difference between BJT and MOSFET, regions of operation, ARM 8051, interrupts, the difference between microcontroller and microprocessor. The managerial interview was about projects, why you want to join etc

Viewing 1 - 10 of 325 Interviews