MDA Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at MDA

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 84 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MDA (Brampton, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a friendly and simple process. The interview was held via Zoom, and it took about an hour. The process from sending them the resume, until the HR contact me for interview took about a month.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your resume. (Detailed explanation of previous jobs and projects) What did you do previously if you had conflicts with your colleagues? What did you do when you missed a deadline?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MDA (Richmond, BC) in Mar 2021

Interview

Absolutely positive. My interview was conducted by the HR Recruiter and the Project Leader, followed by a technical section where I was tested by two senior software engineers (10+ years). Everyone was polite and happy during the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Why MDA? What do you have to offer for MDA? Choose either a Python or a C++ technical review.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MDA (Montreal, QC)

Interview

Really long vague interview process and the hiring manager wasn't sure about the process from the start. The 5+ interviews went well. There were multiple team interviews with common team members in most of the rounds. The supposedly final interview went well and was told about another interview afterwards. The whole process took 2 months with vague information about the next process. Easy questions otherwise, good, friendly team and the management except the unprofessional hiring team. The post final interview with the manager went well and was told that the offer letter would be sent in 2 days. Waited for 2 weeks with no response to any of my emails. I mean really what kind of company does that. My suggestion if you pass all the interview rounds, there could be few more random rounds in the end and don't think you got the job until your first physical day at the office. Good luck ;)

Interview Questions
MDA
Application

I interviewed at MDA

Interview

Interview process is technical and thorough. The panel is made up of experienced staff members. They look for very skilled and bright individual who can adapt and prioritize their work. They look for individual that can be autonomous and self starter.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us more about the task you did in your previous project
MDA
Application

I interviewed at MDA

Interview

Phone interview and then a panel interview. Everyone was very nice along the process and it was a great place to work at. The panel interview was slightly intimidating because there are three bosses but they were all great!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time..... What do you do that is entrepreneurial?
MDA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MDA

Interview

Applied online on their website and received an email a few days later to schedule an interview with me. I received a follow up email two days later offering me the internship position.

Interview Questions
  • -General questions on past experience, university projects, etc. - Tell me some cooling technologies used in satellites. -Why do you want to work at MDA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MDA (Brampton, ON) in Nov 2020

Interview

Step 1 - informal phone screening with TA just to go over resume Step 2 - more in depth interview with CFO Step 3 - never hear back from either of them again. Very disappointing to be ghosted by a company like this.

Interview Questions
  • What payroll systems experience do you have?
MDA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MDA in Nov 2020

Interview

Began with a standard phone screen, which lasted for about 30 minutes, then proceeded with a virtual interview by video with the hiring manager and a junior member on the team to get more interviewing exposure. Hiring manager was the only member of the interview panel who actively participated in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Very scripted interview with your typical scenario-based questions.
MDA
Application

I interviewed at MDA

Interview

It was an in person interview that lasted around 1 hour. It was mostly questions describing in detail everything on my resume and then some general technical questions on satellites.

Interview Questions
MDA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MDA

Interview

Non-technical interview process mainly consists of discussing mutual interests with the manager. Spent a lot of time dreaming of the position so this was easy for me. Discussed company’s current projects and showed interest and drive.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 84 Interviews

Popular Careers with MDA Job Seekers