MDA Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 83 of over 83 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

MDA

Application

I interviewed at MDA

Interview

Two engineers were doing the interview. First, there has been a short description of the company and then a series of interview-like questions. The meeting last 1h. I talked about my educational background, my experience, and engineering issues I had to overcome in the past.

Interview Questions
  • When could you start working for us?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MDA (Brampton, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a friendly and simple process. The interview was held via Zoom, and it took about an hour. The process from sending them the resume, until the HR contact me for interview took about a month.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your resume. (Detailed explanation of previous jobs and projects) What did you do previously if you had conflicts with your colleagues? What did you do when you missed a deadline?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MDA (Richmond, BC) in Mar 2021

Interview

Absolutely positive. My interview was conducted by the HR Recruiter and the Project Leader, followed by a technical section where I was tested by two senior software engineers (10+ years). Everyone was polite and happy during the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Why MDA? What do you have to offer for MDA? Choose either a Python or a C++ technical review.

MDA

Application

I interviewed at MDA

Interview

Interview process is technical and thorough. The panel is made up of experienced staff members. They look for very skilled and bright individual who can adapt and prioritize their work. They look for individual that can be autonomous and self starter.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us more about the task you did in your previous project

MDA

Application

I interviewed at MDA

Interview

Phone interview and then a panel interview. Everyone was very nice along the process and it was a great place to work at. The panel interview was slightly intimidating because there are three bosses but they were all great!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time..... What do you do that is entrepreneurial?

MDA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MDA

Interview

Applied online on their website and received an email a few days later to schedule an interview with me. I received a follow up email two days later offering me the internship position.

Interview Questions
  • -General questions on past experience, university projects, etc. - Tell me some cooling technologies used in satellites. -Why do you want to work at MDA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MDA (Brampton, ON) in Nov 2020

Interview

Step 1 - informal phone screening with TA just to go over resume Step 2 - more in depth interview with CFO Step 3 - never hear back from either of them again. Very disappointing to be ghosted by a company like this.

Interview Questions
  • What payroll systems experience do you have?

MDA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MDA in Nov 2020

Interview

Began with a standard phone screen, which lasted for about 30 minutes, then proceeded with a virtual interview by video with the hiring manager and a junior member on the team to get more interviewing exposure. Hiring manager was the only member of the interview panel who actively participated in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Very scripted interview with your typical scenario-based questions.

MDA

Application

I interviewed at MDA

Interview

It was an in person interview that lasted around 1 hour. It was mostly questions describing in detail everything on my resume and then some general technical questions on satellites.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MDA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MDA

Interview

Non-technical interview process mainly consists of discussing mutual interests with the manager. Spent a lot of time dreaming of the position so this was easy for me. Discussed company’s current projects and showed interest and drive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 83 Interviews