Cover image for Long View Systems

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Long View Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 55 of over 55 interviews

Recruiter22%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2022

Interview

The interview process was great. Very good experience. Talked past the allotted time with interviewer. Very relaxed easy going discussion based on getting to know you conversation. Answered all my questions well.

Interview Questions
  • A general scenario question based upon client requirements for a build. Question was high level overview.
    Answer Question

Long View Systems

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Long View Systems

Interview

The interview was good. It started with technical questions then personality and soft skills. The technical questions were about virtualization technologies that I would use to support Long View's clients.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to deal with pressure. What was the situation and how did you handle it?

The latest conversations about Tech

77 Comments

Tech

572.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Long View Systems~139428
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Long View Systems? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Long View Systems employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Long View Systems

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Long View Systems

Interview

Long View contacted me for a quick interview then a 30-minute phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, they said they would contact me in 2-3 days, and they never followed up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Long View Systems

Application

I interviewed at Long View Systems

Interview

Needlessly long interview process. Over 3 separate interviews. Many of the same questions/topics repeated. Refused to answer any question about compensation at every interview stage. Little feedback provided from stage to stage, and no feedback provided after the "final" interview - completely ghosted by the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Long View Systems

Application

I interviewed at Long View Systems

Interview

Interview process is much simpler as need to be more confident and should know the basic troubleshooting. As well some basics questions how you will help the clients who was not familiar with technology

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Castle Rock, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Castle Rock, CO) in Mar 2022

Interview

I think I began the process with y’all in March. From start to finish a very rigid and arduous process. Think my “technical” interview was with someone who had no idea what I was talking about when I asked questions surrounding Azure engineering. Sounds like LongView is selling things they don’t understand to be honest. All is well and thank you for the follow up, but I lost interest and wouldn’t be interested in the future either. NOTE- interview process started in March. Received an update end of June. It’s blatantly obvious this organization has internal problems and their sales reps have no grasp of their technology. Their top performer said “knowing the technology is not important”. I disagree. Most should disagree. AWS and Azure operate completely different and jamming people into a solution because “they like you” isn’t a best ethical practice. I felt this information was important to pass along.

Interview Questions
  • One started with “sorry they have these questions I’m supposed to ask you but I’m new. Give me a second”

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Calgary, AB) in Nov 2021

Interview

The hiring process was great. The HR and Hiring panel were were supportive and fair with the process. Overall it's a great experience. Would recommend to apply of you posses the skill set.

Interview Questions
  • Questions are related or based on the job role you apply for.

Long View Systems

Application

I interviewed at Long View Systems

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Great and straightforward. Scenario based questions in cybersecurity. Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks. Tell me about yourself Why do you want to work with us? What skills from your past experience will you be bringing to the job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2021

Interview

Shortly after applying for the role I have received an email from the recruiter regarding the companies interest in my application. The recruiter sent an email and asked to follow the provided link for the phone call. I have filled the form, picked the available proposed time and provided my phone number. Other than submitting the information I also send a confirmation to the recruiter regarding the time slot I've picked and the best number they can reach me at the moment since it could be different than number in the application. I have also asked if she would prefer an online meeting. No response. During the phone call day, i have sent reminder email if we were going to have a call at the same time if they have my correct number and whether she prefers to have a phone call or online meeting. I got swift response saying " Our call today is confirmed for 10.30am PDT. I will be calling you on the number provided in your application" I have not received any call at the booked time. After waiting 15 minutes I have send another email that I am waiting for a call and if they have tried to reach me out or not. No response. After 1 hour I sent another email to verify what has happened and still have not received any response. Very unprofessional, not organized and arrogant approach and hiring mechanism

Interview Questions
  • have not received any call or other correspondence.

Long View Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Long View Systems in Jul 2021

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with people services (HR), then met with 2-3 technical people and the director of project management. Interestingly enough, I did not meet with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Interviews

Long View Systems Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Long View Systems as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.86 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Corporate Recruiter and Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and Systems Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Long View Systems takes an average of 33 days when considering 42 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Project Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Incident Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Long View Systems according to 42 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.73%