Long View Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Long View Systems

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Calgary, AB) in January 2019.

Interview

I received a phone interview and it was a very humane experience. No high pressure questions, all questions were skills related and very fair. I felt very comfortable during the phone interview and was not pressured with unrealistic or hidden questions

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a company you work with?   1 Answer

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Basic questions around cultural fit, business knowledge and cultural fit. The next round was with the CSM and it was a great experience. I had the offer within 1 week.

Team Lead Interview

Interview

2 phone interviews. Telepresense interview to canada. offer letter

Interview Questions

Negotiation

What do you want? Tell them. Get it.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter
    Met with two managers responsible for making a hiring descision
    Had a technical interview
    offered the job
    negotiated
    accepted

Interview Questions

• How would you fit within the company.   1 Answer
    • What technologies do I have experience in.   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you have a skill set don't sell yourself short. Don't accept a job without being satisfied that you are receiving what your worth - don't settle.

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Denver, CO (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Good interview process. From Recruiting to People Services

Not enough Salary

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

I went in and interviewed with a recruiter one on one. It was a fairly painless process where we just got to know each other. After that there was a technical phone screen with one of the team leads at the client site I would be working at. I was offered a job the following week.

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

Way to long, to many people trying to make a decisions. I had to come back multiple times and took forever to make a decision on whether I was moving on to the next step. If you like interviews, be prepared for a long interview process which leaves you confuses, just when you think you are done they throw in more managers, directors, conference interviews, just never know when you might be done with the interview process. Just when you thin you are done, at least 1 or more 2 more interviews may be needed.

Negotiation

Low ball you then, try to fix it

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Denver, CO (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was friendly and casual. They look for more of a personality fit than a laundry list of skills. No trick questions or uncomfortable situations. The process was pretty short since the recruiters screen you well ahead of an in person interview. Management is very good at selecting the right people to make a working team. I felt comfortable with the interviewer based on their professionalism and positive attitude. The decision was made quickly. Communications were frequent and informative.

Interview Questions

• How would you like to have alternate Friday's off?   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy. Meet with the hiring manager and their technical person and was given a brief description of the work I would be doing. Used my resume` to know my qualifications and didn't ask questions that was already answered on the resume`.

Interview Questions

• What was most important to me to work for a company that offers growth potential.   Answer Question

IT Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Long View Systems in December 2018.

Interview

I applied online. After a couple weeks the recruiter called and scheduled a phone interview. Then, was asked to come back for an in-person. After the in-person I was asked to complete another phone interview with another site manager. This part of the process took about 2 weeks. I didn't hear anything for 3 weeks so I reached out to the recruiter and she said they were still in the interview process. Waited another 2 weeks and was told the manager was still reviewing. Waited 4 weeks to reach out again since I saw the job re-posted and received crickets. Thankfully, I've moved on to a position of influence at another firm. I'd never recommend Long View Systems. Be careful. They'll just string you along and then ghost you.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about "fit" with the company and overall how I would handle certain situations.   Answer Question

Mobility Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Denver, CO (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Phone interview + in person interview office downtown Denver CO.

Had a great very friendly and casual interview with the Recruiter, Service desk manager, and who would be my manager remotely in Canada.

The interview was great the unprofessionalism started after the interview process. I would get emails from the internal recruiter saying we should have feedback tomorrow or we should know soon..... This drug on daily for 2 weeks only for me to find out today the position had been given to somebody in Canada and no longer offered in Denver.

The comminication and unprofessionalism from this company is unbelievable......good luck with your future canidates especially when you treat them like this.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.