Long View Systems Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 44 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Long View Systems

Long View Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Long View Systems

Interview

There were three interviews in total, the first was a phone interview, the second with the Recruiter, and third with the department head. They took the time to explain the company's culture, the role, and getting to know you. Overall, very positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company?
    Answer Question

Long View Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Long View Systems

Interview

it was very easy process and i got selected for second round and then they will check my background and then i will get my final offer letter. i like long views interview proces

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Long View Systems

Application

I interviewed at Long View Systems

Interview

3 interview step process 1st round: general intro and your knowledge about company 2nd round: an in depth behavioral interview covering stress management, conflict resolution, strengths, weaknesses etc 3rd round: technical round

Interview Questions
  • strengths weaknesses career aspirations conflict management stress management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Calgary, AB) in Nov 2019

Interview

Great experience, extremely professional and constant follow up/communication with the candidate. Discussions were mainly focused on experience, company culture and personality questions. They try to get as a person, not only skills wise. Recruitment steps: 1 - Phone screen 2 - On site interview - Line Manager & video conference with another team member 3 - On site interview with the Recruiter leaving the role 4 - On site interview - 1:1 Line Manager 30' VP People Culture 30' Process got more extended than expected, before a decision was taken, however experience was a positive one!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Calgary, AB) in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard and conversation based. There were no trick questions, riddles etc. Next steps were well communicated and my questions regarding the company and the role were answered well.

Interview Questions
  • How I deal with high pressure situations

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Calgary, AB) in Jan 2019

Interview

I received a phone interview and it was a very humane experience. No high pressure questions, all questions were skills related and very fair. I felt very comfortable during the phone interview and was not pressured with unrealistic or hidden questions

Interview Questions
  • What do you look for in a company you work with?

Long View Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Long View Systems in Dec 2018

Interview

I applied online. After a couple weeks the recruiter called and scheduled a phone interview. Then, was asked to come back for an in-person. After the in-person I was asked to complete another phone interview with another site manager. This part of the process took about 2 weeks. I didn't hear anything for 3 weeks so I reached out to the recruiter and she said they were still in the interview process. Waited another 2 weeks and was told the manager was still reviewing. Waited 4 weeks to reach out again since I saw the job re-posted and received crickets. Thankfully, I've moved on to a position of influence at another firm. I'd never recommend Long View Systems. Be careful. They'll just string you along and then ghost you.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were about "fit" with the company and overall how I would handle certain situations.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2018

Interview

Fairly Simple, to the point technical questions, did not waste time on questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years. It was more like a discovery session to see what I know about the job profile.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Vancouver, BC) in Sep 2018

Interview

Applied online. Scheduled interview by email. Spoke on the phone. Pleasant chat. Was a bit surprised to be ghosted at the end but realize these are competitive roles. Company works on many interesting products and services.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2018

Interview

Basic questions around cultural fit, business knowledge and cultural fit. The next round was with the CSM and it was a great experience. I had the offer within 1 week.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Interviews