Long View Systems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Long View Systems

Long View Systems

Application

I interviewed at Long View Systems

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Great and straightforward. Scenario based questions in cybersecurity. Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks. Tell me about yourself Why do you want to work with us? What skills from your past experience will you be bringing to the job?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2021

Interview

Shortly after applying for the role I have received an email from the recruiter regarding the companies interest in my application. The recruiter sent an email and asked to follow the provided link for the phone call. I have filled the form, picked the available proposed time and provided my phone number. Other than submitting the information I also send a confirmation to the recruiter regarding the time slot I've picked and the best number they can reach me at the moment since it could be different than number in the application. I have also asked if she would prefer an online meeting. No response. During the phone call day, i have sent reminder email if we were going to have a call at the same time if they have my correct number and whether she prefers to have a phone call or online meeting. I got swift response saying " Our call today is confirmed for 10.30am PDT. I will be calling you on the number provided in your application" I have not received any call at the booked time. After waiting 15 minutes I have send another email that I am waiting for a call and if they have tried to reach me out or not. No response. After 1 hour I sent another email to verify what has happened and still have not received any response. Very unprofessional, not organized and arrogant approach and hiring mechanism

Interview Questions
  • have not received any call or other correspondence.

Long View Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Long View Systems

Interview

There were three interviews in total, the first was a phone interview, the second with the Recruiter, and third with the department head. They took the time to explain the company's culture, the role, and getting to know you. Overall, very positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Long View Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Long View Systems

Interview

it was very easy process and i got selected for second round and then they will check my background and then i will get my final offer letter. i like long views interview proces

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Long View Systems

Application

I interviewed at Long View Systems

Interview

3 interview step process 1st round: general intro and your knowledge about company 2nd round: an in depth behavioral interview covering stress management, conflict resolution, strengths, weaknesses etc 3rd round: technical round

Interview Questions
  • strengths weaknesses career aspirations conflict management stress management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Calgary, AB) in Nov 2019

Interview

Great experience, extremely professional and constant follow up/communication with the candidate. Discussions were mainly focused on experience, company culture and personality questions. They try to get as a person, not only skills wise. Recruitment steps: 1 - Phone screen 2 - On site interview - Line Manager & video conference with another team member 3 - On site interview with the Recruiter leaving the role 4 - On site interview - 1:1 Line Manager 30' VP People Culture 30' Process got more extended than expected, before a decision was taken, however experience was a positive one!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Calgary, AB) in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard and conversation based. There were no trick questions, riddles etc. Next steps were well communicated and my questions regarding the company and the role were answered well.

Interview Questions
  • How I deal with high pressure situations

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Calgary, AB) in Jan 2019

Interview

I received a phone interview and it was a very humane experience. No high pressure questions, all questions were skills related and very fair. I felt very comfortable during the phone interview and was not pressured with unrealistic or hidden questions

Interview Questions
  • What do you look for in a company you work with?

Long View Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Long View Systems in Dec 2018

Interview

I applied online. After a couple weeks the recruiter called and scheduled a phone interview. Then, was asked to come back for an in-person. After the in-person I was asked to complete another phone interview with another site manager. This part of the process took about 2 weeks. I didn't hear anything for 3 weeks so I reached out to the recruiter and she said they were still in the interview process. Waited another 2 weeks and was told the manager was still reviewing. Waited 4 weeks to reach out again since I saw the job re-posted and received crickets. Thankfully, I've moved on to a position of influence at another firm. I'd never recommend Long View Systems. Be careful. They'll just string you along and then ghost you.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were about "fit" with the company and overall how I would handle certain situations.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Long View Systems (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2018

Interview

Fairly Simple, to the point technical questions, did not waste time on questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years. It was more like a discovery session to see what I know about the job profile.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews