Lightspeed Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 347 of over 347 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lightspeed (London, England, England)

Interview

Recruiter was very friendly and a pleasure to speak with, made you feel comfortable. Second stage interview was an odd experience, the hiring manager seemed bored an un interested. But overall they seem like a great company. I was informed and kept up to date

Interview Questions
  • If you could choose 3 things to bring in to the new office what would they be?
    Answer Question

Lightspeed

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lightspeed

Interview

The interview process was the fastest I've ever completed (and I mean that in a good way). The hiring manager was transparent and ensured to answer to all my questions with 12-16 hours. I truly appreciated how efficient they were which was a good portrayal of what it would be like to work at the company. I would recommend that other companies take notes on Ligtspeed's interview process

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why are you interested in Lightspeed? What are you looking for from an ideal employer? Describe a time when you had conflict in a team?

Lightspeed

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lightspeed

Interview

The process was clear and seamless. Quite classic process for this Industry. I took part in 3 interviews to corroborate my skills and experience. First interview with the Talent Scout to validate if I was a fit with the role. Second interview with the Team Manager to validate if I am a fit with the team and third interview with the Talent Manager to confirm that I am a fit with the company's culture.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lightspeed (Montreal, QC) in Sep 2021

Interview

Great experience. There were 4 parts to the interview process: First was a call with a Talent Scout (Graelen) who clearly defined the role and then invited me to take part in a technical test. Graelen was very knowledgable about the role and company and was ready to answer every question I had. Second, the technical test: Over google sheets, a few excel exercises followed by cases assignments. (If you have experience with excel and customer service this should come naturally to you! Nothing to be afraid of.) Few days later... Third part, a call with team lead and department manager (Kristine & Ednar): Went in depth into my CV and work experience. They asked lots of questions on how I would handle X and Y and did a great job describing the role more in-depth. Lastly, a call with HR (Cecilia). We spoke more about past experiences and how I would fit in at Lightspeed. There was lots of time for Q&A and Cecilia was very patient and explained everything really well. Préparez-vous à parler un peu en français!

Interview Questions
  • Name a time that you went above and beyond your responsibilities

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lightspeed (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was very well taken care off. It was fluid, dynamic and fun. The interviewers did a good job in selling the job and the company. Lightspeed works with clear timeframes for the interviews and its methods. Phone or via Zoom because of the remote workers. Very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • Asking about past experiences and education
  • Asking how you solve problems, when you encounter something new, how do you react
  • How do you work in a team, how do you work alone, handling data, payments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lightspeed (London, England, England)

Interview

2 step interview process after which I was offered the role in writing. A few days later I received a very one sided contract which does not allow the freelancer to resign during the duration of the contract. When I questioned this the offer was withdrawn as it was not in line with local law. I was then passed back and forth between HR and Recruitment to discuss a possible alternative way of employment for approx. HALF the previously agreed. Overall terrible experience. Chaotic, left hand doesn't seem to know what the right hand is doing, mismatchin information

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Lightspeed

Application

I interviewed at Lightspeed

Interview

3 stages. A phone interview with a recruiter to get some basic info about the role. Second phase was with the hiring managers. The last phase was a cultural interview done by a recruiter. Overall, the recruitment process was very enjoyable. It was efficient and professional at every touch point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lightspeed (Tampa, FL) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly. Irene, the recruiter was very helpful and informative of the role and excellent at explaining what the job entailed and answered all my questions perfectly. Throughout the whole process, I felt everyone I spoke with was very professional and efficient with time and information needed to keep the process going. I appreciate everyone at Lightspeed and Upserve for making this process as easy as possible to complete.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what interests me in working for the company?

Lightspeed

Application

I interviewed at Lightspeed

Interview

Quick and easy but not for those who are not tech savy. There is sometimes a bonus questions asked sometimes. The interview process was fun and they show you around too.

Interview Questions
  • How would you connect to a customers computer remotely?

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lightspeed (Amsterdam) in Aug 2021

Interview

A very personal and down-to-earth interview where it is more important to show who you are than - for example - listing your 3 biggest flaws. There are no endless phases to the interview; only an HR recruiter and your team lead.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work for Lightspeed? What is your ambition within the company?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 347 Interviews