ITI Data Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ITI Data

ITI Data

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITI Data

Interview

Good but i think it was't the best day for me i answered some questions but some of my courses was along time ago so i didn't do too well on them while getting asked about them

Interview Questions
  • Alot of questions about my cv and projects
    1 Answer

ITI Data

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ITI Data

Interview

As a fresher, I have basic knowledge on some languages. In C, SQL etc., Interview want with core related and sql and unix related questions. And clg projects which I have done.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

239.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=ITI Data~611679
Join the conversation on

ITI Data

Application

I interviewed at ITI Data

Interview

Interview Questions
  • So, ready to see how well your preparation is going? Without further ado, here we present you with some important Angular interview questions and answers that you might expect in your interview. These questions are also valid for your Angular 6 interview questions and Angular 7 Interview Questions. Question: What is Ang

ITI Data

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITI Data

Interview

It was okay. Not difficult. There would be 4 rounds of interview. First two rounds would be technical. Then techno managerial. Finally hr discussion. All over the process is good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITI Data (New Delhi) in Jul 2019

Interview

Good interview panel was assigned. WebEx call setup with onsite technical lead. Almost 1 hour interview call. 2 technical rounds. Good discussion with HR. Clear requirements given at the very start.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ITI Data (Chennai)

Interview

Interview was medium to easy. Basic technical questions on database and reporting were asked. The company is mainly into Ab-Initio so related questions were also asked. HR round was also average. The interview process was short and received the offer in a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ITI Data (New York, NY) in May 2017

Interview

Had a generic HR Interview, followed by a Technical Phone Interview with the hiring Manager. The technical interview call was scheduled for 30 mins. Although the questions asked were genuinely complex, the Interviewer interrupted me multiple times to ask a follow up question even before I could finish answering the initial question. I understand it’s hard to gauge a candidate within 30 mins, but doesn’t mean they interrupt the candidate constantly. The whole experience was very unprofessional and gave me a sense that they don’t listen to employees - that is “Top Down” Management style. That does not work for a tech organization.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were related to AWS Setup and Cloudera Manager and CDH Setup/Configuration
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ITI Data (Pune) in Nov 2016

Interview

The Interview Process was very well organized. All the Rounds happened on the mentioned time. The HR was very Co-Operative and was quick to answer all my queries in an detailed manner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ITI Data (Hyderābād) in Apr 2016

Interview

Interview is damn easy, Online question top 10 , direct questions . As i belive interviewer itself not confident about technology. Easyly cracked question. Just prepare basics available on website. Standard set of questions, as always will be repeated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ITI Data (Bangalore) in Jul 2015

Interview

The results from the first round took about a month . It could be that I was initially rejected and then reconsidered as the candidates who cleared the round more comprehensively ended up rejecting their offers . The remaining rounds were smooth and I received the offer in about 5 days time.

Interview Questions
  • Name an instance where you have had to do smart work and one where you have had to hard work.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews