ITI Data Reviews

Found 93 of over 100 reviews

4.2
ITI Data CEO Brian Vaske
Brian Vaske
Pros
  • "Work life balance is usually good(in 9 reviews)

• "It is one of the best in regards to the abinitio resources(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Little bit compromise with work life balance(in 4 reviews)

• "Technology stack is bit old and all projects runs with abinitio(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

288.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=ITI Data~611679
    Join the conversation on
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Company Feedback

Aug 4, 2022 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, supportive leadership, growth opportunities, progressive in values/culture. The flexibility in the work place.

Cons

They have Limited tax concessions

Continue reading

Human Resources Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We will take this feedback into account as we continue to refine our operations. If you'd like to discuss this in further detail, please reach out to humanresources@itidata.com.

2. 1.0
      Current Employee

suggest people to not to join

May 23, 2022 - Data Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not even a single pros

Cons

Poor HR team and poor Management

Continue reading

Human Resources Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We'd like the chance to discuss your experience in more detail, and see if we can remediate any issues you're having. Please email us at humanresources@itidata.com.

3. 4.0

Good company

Apr 26, 2022 - Release Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good and flexible to work

Cons

Less clients and no other concerns

4. 5.0

review

Apr 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

good nice cooprotive postive enviroment

Cons

full time long work hours

Human Resources Team

We strive to create a positive work environment, and we’re pleased that’s reflected in our employee experience. While the nature of our business does sometimes necessitate working outside standard business hours, we do truly value work/life balance. Thank you for your feedback.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Overall Review

Apr 4, 2022 - Associate Data Engineer in Wilson, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Huge huge opportunity to learn. 2. The environment here is really great and can vary very little with team. 3. The hierarchy is really comfortable to reach out to. 4. Hike is in two digits mostly. 5. Balanced work life.

Cons

I cannot think of anything as of now.

Human Resources Team

It’s great to hear that you’re enjoying your time with ITI Data. Training and development are a cornerstone of our company, and something that we hope sets us apart. We always endeavor to create an atmosphere that encourages openness and availability at every level of the organization. We’re grateful that you took the time to write this review, thank you.

6. 3.0
      Former Employee

Good Learning Exposure

Mar 27, 2022 - Principal Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Got chance to work on diverse of technology

Cons

Not great work life balance

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Bad company to work

Apr 11, 2022 - Consultant in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing as such for pros

Cons

Bad company with no work ethics and policies.

Human Resources Team

We’re sorry to hear that your time at ITI Data was anything less than positive. We’d like the opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please email us at humanresources@itidata.com.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee

Computer work

Mar 4, 2022 - Database Administrator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Near to home only 2km

Cons

Short salary and benefits in COVID time

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great work culture

Feb 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good exposure for technical understanding thru the training modules. Decent client base for various domain

Cons

No such cons as of now

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good

Feb 13, 2022 - Associate in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

They give a Flexible environment Training Exposure

Cons

Nothing much to say as cons

Viewing 1 - 10 of 93 Reviews

ITI Data Reviews FAQs

ITI Data has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 100 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at ITI Data to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, ITI Data employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at ITI Data. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

93% of ITI Data employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ITI Data 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at ITI Data to be coworkers, career development, compensation and the cons to be culture, management.

Popular Careers with ITI Data Job Seekers