Hydro One Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 154 of over 154 interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Hydro One

Application

I interviewed at Hydro One

Interview

It was an averagely good experience. The interviewer was nice and professional and the interview was not that long. There was a lot of focus on past experience and suitability for role.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions were asked.
    Answer Question

Hydro One

Application

I interviewed at Hydro One

Interview

The interview was done virtually and was ok, many questions about governance but light on what the needs were for the company or what the primary day to day task would be for the position. In the end they never contacted me again to even let me know if I didn't get the position. Pretty unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • How would you implement a data governance strategy based on different users requirements?

Hydro One

Application

I interviewed at Hydro One

Interview

Consisted of 1 interview where they ask behavioral questions and technical questions. Technical questions: Revolve around SQL and basic electric diagrams Behavioral questions: Why Hydro One? Tell me about a time where you had to make a choice in between two options? What was the outcome?

Hydro One

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hydro One

Interview

Good, in-depth questions, spent about 2 hours for the interview, asked a lot of questions about everything, i cant remember the rest of the stuff because it was asked a while ago

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for H'one

Hydro One

Application

I interviewed at Hydro One

Interview

it was good overall. There were two interviewers and they started by introducing themselves and the company. at the beginning it was more of a conversation then they explained how many questions there will be and how they have divided them into three categories. they started with the questions and answering phase and that's it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hydro One

Application

I interviewed at Hydro One

Interview

Typically, the first interview is the first face-to-face meeting with your potential employer. Their goal is to get to know you and assess your skills and experience in relation to their needs for this particular role. They're also looking to get to know you to determine if you will fit in with the company's culture. The following stages typically make up the first interview:

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hydro One (Toronto, ON)

Interview

An hour-long interview with the manager and the previous intern. Most questions related to soft interpersonal skills. E.g., How do you handle conflicts between colleagues? Also some questions on previous work/school project experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hydro One (London, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

Basic situational questions. There were two people in the room one from Hydro one from PWU. The one from Hydro was on his phone the entire time. The PWU representative was attentive.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you went above and beyond?

Hydro One

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hydro One

Interview

It consisted of three parts: math exam, some principles in mechanical engineering questions, and finally English exam in reading three comprehension article, which was not easy because you have to answer them in 20 minutes only i.e. the last part. First part and second part were easy, but reading three comprehension articles in 20 minutes and answering the questions was challenging.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hydro One

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Hydro One

Interview

Stage 1: technical test - the test covered 6-7 different utility specific subjects. Math, 3 phase stuff, telecomm, transformer, safety, logic Stage 2: in-person interview involving discussions of your background experience, scenarios, some technical ones also included. Stage 3: background check done that took a few weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral type questions along with safety and some technical questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 154 Interviews