- Work life balance
- Friendly co-workers
- Highly values safe working conditions
- Purposeful work
- Work can get dull and repetitive
- Lack of employee growth encouragement
- Lack of incentive to improve work
- Ideas get stalled in process
Advice to Management
Continue to cut costs, however, do so in meaningful ways. Not penny wise and pound foolish.
very easy. the interview lasts for about 30 minutes. Not technical at all. Why do you want to work at Hydro One? What are your future plans? why should we choose you? they will talk about the company but its good if you do some research.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –