Harris Computer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Harris Computer

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Harris Computer (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

HR/recruiter interview, personality test, manager interview, culture interview, in person interview, final interview, offer letter. Process took about a month, but everyone I met was fantastic and they did a good job of not asking the same questions over and over again. Seems like a great company to work for and that they take good care of their people. Everyone who I spoke to seemed to actually enjoy the company (rather than giving me dead eyes like Office Space), and with the compensation and benefits package, I understand why.

Interview Questions

• explanation of my previous roles, going over my resume and skills, why do you want to work for us, what are some accomplishments I was proud of in my previous roles, hard lessons I learned from, etc. Overall great questions, helped me get to know them as much as vice versa   Answer Question

Analyste-programmeur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boisbriand, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Computer (Boisbriand, QC) in March 2019.

Interview

Entrevue bien dirigé par mon supérieur.
    On sait rapidement ce que l'employeur désire comme personne pour remplir le poste.
    Discussion agréable sur l’ensemble de l'offre d'emploi et la vision à moyen long terme sur le déroulement de la suite de ma carrière.

Interview Questions

• Le défi le plus dur que j'ai eu à relevé depuis le début de ma carrière ?   Answer Question

Vice President, Ex Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Computer.

Interview

Poor communication and follow up. They give a whole new meaning to ghosting during the interview process. After several rounds of interviews they go radio silent. I understand not being a fit, but at least have enough professional courtesy to send a one line email that says the company selected another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to present how you would solve a common business problem.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

The recruiter cut me short on everything I said, informed me that this job pays $43000 USD, and then told me I wasn't qualified. Not sure why they called in the first place. Also, as someone in a current BA role, that salary is laughable.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harris Computer (San Antonio, TX (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Submit application, they do a phone interview, follow up with a personality trait questionnaire, face to face interview, Then you get an offer (If you qualify). You will sign and send a PDF back via Email. After they receive you signed offer acceptance you receive a start date a few days later.

Interview Questions

• They follow the Lauminger Interview qualities. All questions are based on how you handel situations and solve problems.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Computer in January 2018.

Interview

First step was a phone interview. Second was an onsite interview. Company ghosted me after onsite interview. No answer to phone calls. Interviewer was not prepared at all and seemed to be take it seriously.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Computer.

Interview

Straight Forward. Took about 1 month with coordination. The Project Manager reached out me about my resume and spoke about 45 min. Then they flew me out to meet the VP and Director of the team. Background check and references and then come aboard !

Interview Questions

• Be able to speak to what the position is frond you should be good.   Answer Question

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Computer (Niagara Falls, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called a week later to set up an initial phone screening. After the initial phone screening I had another phone interview and an in person interview 2 weeks after that. The whole process took about 3 months, but I was aware that it would be a longer process because of the holidays and they weren't looking to hire someone until January.

All of my interviewers seemed very prepared and had a list of questions to ask based on an assessment I had taken. They also asked relevant follow-up questions and seemed genuinely interested in my responses.

Interview Questions

• If you had all the money and time in the world what would you do?   Answer Question

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Computer (Niagara Falls, NY (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

After applying online, I got a call from the hiring manager the very next day and quickly scheduled an interview at the end of the week. I dressed business casual (no tie) and even came a little late. My interviewer didn't seem to mind. Questions were more about my critical thinking skills, though technical skills and job history were covered. I was invited to a second interview a week later which was little more than a formality and told I pretty much had the job. There was a holiday weekend between the second interview and the job offer, so if it hadn't been for that, the whole process might have taken three weeks between applying and starting the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you leave here today, and your car doesn't start?   2 Answers

Software Delivery Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harris Computer (Lake Mary, FL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Was cordial and very insightful. I was given the opportunity to speak to all levels of management and was impressed with knowledge. I was able to illustrate my abilities in alignment with company's goals. The staff was very well prepared for interview in asking questions on my technical abilities and experiences.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with generation gap in the workforce in order to handle conflicts.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.