Harris Computer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Harris Computer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Harris Computer

Interview

Interviews conducted virtually. For my case, it was a phone call which other wise would have been a video chat. Everything went smoothly. It was a pleasant interview never the less

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time you work under pressure
    Answer Question

Harris Computer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Computer

Interview

4 interviews mostly in person with HR team and executives. It gave me an opportunity to get to know the team I would be working with and managers assisting. Appreciated the transparency of what I would be stepping into. Enabled for a great start.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

179 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Computer (Pensacola, FL) in Nov 2020

Interview

I applied in late November 2020, and the following week heard back from the hiring manager for a quick phone screening. A few days later, I was notified for a video interview that lasted about 30-45 minutes with four members. I was notified I was a finalist and had to wait a few days from a delay on their side, however, they were extremely communicative about this. After filling out an assessment and completing a Checkster profile, I received my offer about a week later. Overall, from initial interview to hire, it took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • There were no surprise questions from any typical marketing interview I've been apart of.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harris Computer (Ottawa, ON)

Interview

Had a great initial phone screening with HR. Lots of information regarding culture, high level technical questions & overall positive attitude. Did not receive a call back, although that was listed as a next step regardless of the outcome.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Computer (New York, NY)

Interview

HR/recruiter interview, personality test, manager interview, culture interview, in person interview, final interview, offer letter. Process took about a month, but everyone I met was fantastic and they did a good job of not asking the same questions over and over again. Seems like a great company to work for and that they take good care of their people. Everyone who I spoke to seemed to actually enjoy the company (rather than giving me dead eyes like Office Space), and with the compensation and benefits package, I understand why.

Interview Questions
  • explanation of my previous roles, going over my resume and skills, why do you want to work for us, what are some accomplishments I was proud of in my previous roles, hard lessons I learned from, etc. Overall great questions, helped me get to know them as much as vice versa
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harris Computer (Ottawa, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

-received an email for interview request. Scheduled couple of days later. the process was straight forward. was giving a verbal offer the same day and couple of days later digital copy of the of the offer letter was provided.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Harris Computer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Computer

Interview

Poor communication and follow up. They give a whole new meaning to ghosting during the interview process. After several rounds of interviews they go radio silent. I understand not being a fit, but at least have enough professional courtesy to send a one line email that says the company selected another candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Be prepared to present how you would solve a common business problem.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Computer (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2019

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews. The first round was with a Director (very nice) who found me impressive and approved me for a second round with two people I was supposed to work with if successful. Strangely, it was more like they were intimidated by my responses which were honest. Towards the end, their responses were more like, the company is laid back in their operations and processes and since I am innovative, the organization might not be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like about your current workplace?
  • What motivates you? What are your strengths and weaknesses? How do you handle a difficult stakeholder? Do you know how to train using Webex?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Harris Computer (New York, NY)

Interview

The recruiter cut me short on everything I said, informed me that this job pays $43000 USD, and then told me I wasn't qualified. Not sure why they called in the first place. Also, as someone in a current BA role, that salary is laughable.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Harris Computer (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2019

Interview

Average interview. It seemed interviewer was bored and asked random technical questions. Nothing too difficult. Overall, interview might flowed better if the questions were more sequential. I was expecting questions to be a bit more technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews