Groundswell Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Groundswell Group

2.9

Integration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Groundswell Group (Calgary, AB) in November 2011.

Interview

3 Interview Stages.
    (First Interview was with several people - to assess technical skilss, then 2nd interview (face-to-face to see if good personality fit for both parties, final interview was with Senior director for their approval)

Very friendly people, more of a consultation interview and chat - rather than any type of HR Inquisition. Limited room to negotiate salary - I preferred an extra weeks vacation instead.

Interview Questions

• What circumstances would be the most likely cause you to want to leave a company?
      What would you like to see us do for our employees as people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate much - aside from salary vs vacation time

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Groundswell Group (Calgary, AB) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online and HR was in contact with me within 2 weeks to set up an initial Phone interview. Phone interview was mostly basic questions and letting me know more about the company and its culture. I was contacted within a few days to set up a second interview with the same HR recruiter that did my phone interview and the VP who leads the department.

In person interview focused a lot on my qualifications for the role and asked a lot of questions about my hobbies as well as my current company. HR recruiter was very pleasant to talk to and was more like a conversation. Having the VP in the room was intimidating and seemed less interested in my answers. Lots of emphasis on cultural fit for the company.

I didn't end up making it to the final round of interviews as they decided to hire the temp they currently had in the position. I really appreciated that the HR recruiter took the time to give me a call and explain why I wasn't hired despite being qualified for the position.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Groundswell Group.

Interview

phone, 1 on 1 , panel.
    it was stretched over 6 weeks which wasn't ideal, but everyone was very kind. No trick questions, and overall a good experience as far as interviews go. They are looking for people with who have positive attitudes and good character.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Groundswell?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was above market average so I accepted

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Groundswell Group (Calgary, AB).

Interview

1 phone interview, 2 in person
    They are not focused on industry experience, more so on your attitude, and sales approaches.
    Do a bit of industry on data management, and the local economy. Have some ideas about where new business could come from (keep in mind they only provide services for very large firms)

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Groundswell Group in March 2010.

Interview

One has to go through a 4 level interview process, which is not worth. They ask you about your last salary and what are the expectation. They put lot emphasis on the 10% bonus and will negotiate salary keeping in view of bonus.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Groundswell Group (Calgary, AB) in January 2009.

Interview

The process was very streamlined. The initial interview took care of two steps at once, soft skills as well was industry experience and skills. The interviewers were very knowledgeable in their field, pleasant and personable One final interview was with a senior member of the organization.

Interview Questions

• I was light heartedly asked to reveal my favorite fishing spot.   Answer Question

SAP Integrated Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Groundswell Group (Toronto, ON) in January 2012.

Interview

Behaviour and technical interview with the hiring manager and Director. Finally it was with president on Skype. I enjoyed interview though I was nervous before it. After 1 week HR manager called me and offered Salary and benefits. They offered me 10% bonus and profit sharing besides my basic salary.

Interview Questions

• About my skills, behaviour and experience. Joins, star schema and combined query. Bex Query.
      They asked how to approach to a new project. They also asked me whether I know any thing about Calgary.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me relocation benefits.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.