Forever 21 Sales Associate/Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Forever 21 Sales Associate/Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions

Interviews at Forever 21

Sales Associate/Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Marietta, GA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

This was a group interview . You should stand out , be professional , be personable,& have a examples of related experiences.
It took weeks for the store to get all new hires in the schedule . The store is so big & needs so many employees it's hard to manage unless the manger is particularly good at that aspect . I found a new job in that waiting period & didn't accept the offer . I was offered the job immediately after the interview . Don't expect to start at $10 or more .

Interview Questions

• What other skills do hon have the may be useful in this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Sales Associate/Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Mississauga, ON) in May 2018.

Interview

Called for an interview with the visual manager, and we had a one on one interview where she asked me about me and my career so far. It was a quiet place in the mall and I filled out some paper work and she told me what is required of me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.