Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,961 of over 1,961.0 interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

It was a group interview and what was really important was the type of energy and commitment you were willing to bring to the table. Always be open and honest about your availability so it easier for you and your manager to schedule you.

Interview Questions
  • what type of skills are your bringing to the table?
    Answer Question

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Went in for a one on one interview. Asked questions with the star method. Went over what the job was going to be like from day to day. Walked around the store and was asked to put an outfit together.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Mission Viejo, CA)

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. It was one interview and lasted maybe 20 minutes. They reviewed my resume and asked questions regarding the information provided. After the interview I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Really easy interview , be calm and just answer every question confidently. The interviewers are very nice and mostly ask about previous work experience or experience with customers. It is a good job to start off and gain knowledge with customer service in retail environment.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you are a good fit for this job? if you ever need to help a customer find the right shirt how would you help them?

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

It was a regular interview that you would expect to have for a job like this at a retail store. It was a regular interview that you would expect to have for a job like this at a retail store.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

I spoke with the DM and she asked questions about previous job duties. We proceeded to talk about the job duties for retail sales and we did a few role play customer service scenerios.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Interview was for a new store that was opening. Pretty easy and basic questions. I think most of the people that were there probably got hired after that day. Prep answers for questions about your experience, temperament, past collaboration, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Shirt and quick, they’ll hire anybody with a pulse. Great hours but terrible working experience. It felt like retail hell. Laid back managers but a reflection of where I don’t want to be working in my forties.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

The interview process was essentially easy. I was asked a few customer service questions. Then was asked to create an outfit for a certain occasion. Based upon your outfit selection, you'll be asked "Where is your girl going?" and "How did you pick this outfit?".

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Forever 21

Application

I interviewed at Forever 21

Interview

Group interview, comfortable setting, once accepted you move on to individual interviews with 1-2 of the managers regarding your area of expertise. The interview was quite easy and asked questions about how you conduct work and if you work well in team settings.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,961 Interviews