Electronic Arts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Electronic Arts Interview Questions

Interviews at Electronic Arts

2.7

C++ Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Bucharest (Romania)) in December 2015.

Interview

Am vb cu tipa de la HT si am dat un test online
    L-am trecut si au urmat 2 interviuri tehnice. Din cate am inteles ulterior sunt echipele din cadrul EA care te doresc in echipa.
    Ultima parte a fost interviul de HR cu oferta
    si cam asta este tot tot tot. evident daca pici un pas probabil nu va urma urmatorul

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyon (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in September 2015.

Interview

1. Appel téléphonique de la RH en anglais avec questions très larges: présentez vous, pourquoi le domaine des jeux vidéo, pourquoi ea games, jouez-vous à des jeux vidéos
    2. Entretien avec 2 personnes de l'équipe avec des questions sur mes compétences

Interview Questions

• Présentez vous, pourquoi le domaine des jeux vidéo, pourquoi ea games, jouez-vous à des jeux vidéos   Answer Question

Agent marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Geneva (Switzerland)).

Interview

2 entretiens téléphoniques avec le responsables des RH. Puis ils ont disparus, pas de retour. Pas de réponse aux e-mails. Au jour d'aujourd'hui, je n'ai pas eu de nouvelles, pas même un message automatisé.

Stagiaire Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in June 2013.

Interview

Entretien RH/ Entretien Manager

Producteur Web Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in August 2009.

Interview

J'étais un débutant et après cela j'ai été embauché en tant que webmestre. Deux ans plus tard, j'ai été promu producteur web. C'est un travail génial, très précis (les profiles sont rares) mais difficile à dégoter.

Interview Questions

• Comment devenir un producteur web / un webmestre ?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Redwood City, CA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter, then team member peer, then department Director, then Head of Department, then VP of business unit. All of the interviews were 1 hour, except with the VP for 30 minutes. Each interviewer started with their own background and experience at the company, then asked for an overview of my background, then specific questions about my expertise. They allowed about 10-15 minutes for my questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• What accomplishment are you most proud of in this particular area of expertise?   Answer Question

Transformations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview

Multiple reschedules. The first question was kind of a trick question. The interviewer didn't like my answer so gave me 24 hrs to come back with a better answer, I came back with two alternate answers only to be told my original answer from previous day was correct. Frustrating, but it was a worthy test.

Was called back a few days later for peer interview. Peer interview was mostly standard questions.

Interview Questions

• Ever had a situation where you had to make an unpopular decision that benefitted product   Answer Question

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview

Overall a smooth process as HR was quick and responsive. I applied online and the entire process took roughly 2-3 weeks. The interviews themselves place an emphasis on problem solving and culture fit, as one of the rounds asked to walk through a data science project from beginning to end

Interview Questions

• Walking through a prior technical project in detail, from beginning (data collection) to end (model production)   Answer Question

Global Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview

Very disorganized interview process. Applied in November 2019 for Global Audit internship, did not hear any response until late March 2020. No confirmation, no follow up. Almost 5 months of total silence from EA's part.

I was given a phone screen the following day where the recruiter was very excited about how they have made the internship remote as a result of COVID-19 concerns. She assured me that the future of the internship was safe and the remote internship had already been approved and they were planning on spending the coming months ensuring that it would be a success.

Not even 20 minutes after I completed the phone screen, I received another email from the same recruiter informing me that the internship was not approved and it was simply not practical for it to have been remote in the first place.

EA wasted my time and no doubt wasted other candidates' time. These are details that seem fairly simple to iron out before you contact candidates, especially since they had 5 months to figure it out. Poor planning reflects poor management and poor tone at the top down.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview, 1 pre-screening 15 min round, 2 Technical rounds.
    My interview experience was very bad, in both the technical rounds they just asked me some questions from my resume, nothing technical at all and above that in one of the interviews they didnt even knew what I was there for, they assumed me to be there for a full time role and asked me some questions about security which were not relevant to this position, soon the interviewers admitted they were out of questions and they had not prepared as they did not know I was interviewing for intern role. Horrible experience.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.