Electronic Arts Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 737 of over 737 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Electronic Arts

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Phone call with recruiter, zoom with someone on the team in charge of hiring. The zoom was very different than I had expected, no technical questions. It seems like there was a lack of communication as the recruiter knew I was a freshman but the person on zoom did not.

Interview Questions
  • Discuss a project on my resume.
    Answer Question

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Two rounds of interview each around 30 minutes to an hour. First meeting with HR then a meeting with three people on the team I would be working with. Everyone was very nice but they did have some hard questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Electronic Arts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

It's was a very nice interview, and the interviewer is very nice, he/she did not give me much pressure. I did not answer much technical questions. But I do answer many behavior questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most fun project you ever done? What would you do if there is a communication problem?

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Straight forward , and low threat. The interviewee forgot about the first interview we scheduled and therefore didn't show, but was very apologetic and rescheduled immediately. Overall this was a good learning experience, despite the no show.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

HR interview then meeting with designer then meeting with several designer. They asked what UX problems I encountered and also what annoys me recently with a game or in relation to UX.UI function.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

There were two, 30 minute interviews. They were very conversational and had mostly behavioral questions. Very organized throughout the process. They have a "Interview Sidekick" that has all the details of who you are interviewing with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Went through 8 rounds of interviews with diff individuals. Was there for a total of 4-5 hours. It was draining. Would recommend them to do panel interviews because they asked very similar questions

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if your business partner doesn't reply to your email/request in a timing manner

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Vancouver, BC) in Jun 2021

Interview

Very organized. Got to chat to a good mix of project managers on the team and also people that I would be working with. Good questions, focused heavily on people management. Team overall was very welcoming and friendly. HR was also very helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Conflict resolution questions What would your 30, 60 and 90 day plan when starting

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

The interview was not so long, interviewer was nice and friendly, he explained the job in detail and he asked my background, education, professional experience and interest to EA games.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Electronic Arts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

The overall interview process is smooth. They respond to emails efficiently. They look deep into your resume and then ask questions. They want to learn about you and patiently listen to you.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 737 Interviews