Electronic Arts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Electronic Arts Interview Questions

Updated 13 Dec, 2017

2.7

Directeur adjoint Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Miami, FL (US)) in October-2015.

Interview

En etant passionner de jeux video je decide de minscrire a Electronics Arts pour realiser mon reve detudiant. Jespere que vous accepterez ma demande. Merci davance pour ladhesion a lentreprise

Negotiation

Etre poli et parler serieusement pas faire de fotes dorthographes aussi cest tres important pour votre cv

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyon (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in September-2015.

Interview

1. Appel téléphonique de la RH en anglais avec questions très larges: présentez vous, pourquoi le domaine des jeux vidéo, pourquoi ea games, jouez-vous à des jeux vidéos
    2. Entretien avec 2 personnes de l'équipe avec des questions sur mes compétences

Interview Questions

• Présentez vous, pourquoi le domaine des jeux vidéo, pourquoi ea games, jouez-vous à des jeux vidéos   Answer Question

Agent marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Geneva (Switzerland)).

Interview

2 entretiens téléphoniques avec le responsables des RH. Puis ils ont disparus, pas de retour. Pas de réponse aux e-mails. Au jour d'aujourd'hui, je n'ai pas eu de nouvelles, pas même un message automatisé.

Stagiaire Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in June-2013.

Interview

Entretien RH/ Entretien Manager

Producteur Web Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in August-2009.

Interview

J'étais un débutant et après cela j'ai été embauché en tant que webmestre. Deux ans plus tard, j'ai été promu producteur web. C'est un travail génial, très précis (les profiles sont rares) mais difficile à dégoter.

Interview Questions

• Comment devenir un producteur web / un webmestre ?   1 Answer

Build Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Austin, TX (US)) in November-2017.

Interview

I had originally applied for a different position that didn’t work out. The recruiter suggested I apply for the Build Engineer position and I realized it was an even better fit that the one I had applied for.

I had an hour long phone interview with a manager and senior engineer which was both behavioral and technical. Then I had an in person interview. It was a very smooth and positive experience.

Interview Questions

• [ description of a very manual process] - how would you approach automating it?   Answer Question

QA Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview

Large room, with rows of tables occupied by current employees behind one another. You're seated, and they ask you a series of questions regarding working conditions, hardware experience etc. There's not really much to it aside from that.

Interview Questions

• If you had one console to play for the rest of your life, what would it be?   2 Answers
    • You may have to spend long periods of time in small spaces with other employees. How do you feel about that?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

phone interview for 45min. The question is not difficult at all but I was too nervous to solve it correctly. The interviewer is nice and guide me to understand what he wants me to do.

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Austin, TX (US)) in October-2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter responding to my application. After the coordination and talking to him, I moved to the next rounds where I spoke with the QA Director and eventually was invited onsite. There I met with the team and it was more like a conversation rather than an interview. The team was really supportive and encouraged to give my best and true self. They were friendly people and we spoke as if we were already working together and were laughing during the conversation as well!

Interview Questions

• There were technical and behavioral questions blended into the conversation.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

Simple process including pre screening phone calls then in person interview. Phone interviews were anywhere from 15 - 30 minutes and were with a few different people from office all over. They set up interviews via email and confirm which is nice as well as give you all the information on who will be interviewing you and what they will interviewing you about which helps you prepare.