Electronic Arts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Electronic Arts Interview Questions

Interviews at Electronic Arts

2.7

C++ Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Bucharest (Romania)) in December 2015.

Interview

Am vb cu tipa de la HT si am dat un test online
    L-am trecut si au urmat 2 interviuri tehnice. Din cate am inteles ulterior sunt echipele din cadrul EA care te doresc in echipa.
    Ultima parte a fost interviul de HR cu oferta
    si cam asta este tot tot tot. evident daca pici un pas probabil nu va urma urmatorul

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyon (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in September 2015.

Interview

1. Appel téléphonique de la RH en anglais avec questions très larges: présentez vous, pourquoi le domaine des jeux vidéo, pourquoi ea games, jouez-vous à des jeux vidéos
    2. Entretien avec 2 personnes de l'équipe avec des questions sur mes compétences

Interview Questions

• Présentez vous, pourquoi le domaine des jeux vidéo, pourquoi ea games, jouez-vous à des jeux vidéos   Answer Question

Agent marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Geneva (Switzerland)).

Interview

2 entretiens téléphoniques avec le responsables des RH. Puis ils ont disparus, pas de retour. Pas de réponse aux e-mails. Au jour d'aujourd'hui, je n'ai pas eu de nouvelles, pas même un message automatisé.

Stagiaire Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in June 2013.

Interview

Entretien RH/ Entretien Manager

Producteur Web Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in August 2009.

Interview

J'étais un débutant et après cela j'ai été embauché en tant que webmestre. Deux ans plus tard, j'ai été promu producteur web. C'est un travail génial, très précis (les profiles sont rares) mais difficile à dégoter.

Interview Questions

• Comment devenir un producteur web / un webmestre ?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

First round with the recruiter and then the hiring manager, then multiple rounds with various team members. Typical questions about job history and some technical questions from each person in the panel.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview

I went through a phone screening, then a single behavioral interview, followed by a single technical interview. Overall, the process kept me pretty well informed and I had a good idea of my standing and what to expect.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral stuff, and there were 2 technical questions. The first one was a simple classic, the FzzBuzz problem. Second one was to make a function that would take in a list of strings and one long string, then tell you if you could make the long string from the list of strings (like a ransom note from a magazine).   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview

When I applied for this position on October, it was located in Los Angeles, not in Texas as they said in their rejection email, which was sent December.

"Thank you for applying to the 161571 - Talent Acquisition Operations Program Manager position in Offsite - Texas. We appreciate your interest in the role, however, this position had a candidate identified for hire prior to your application arriving."

Interview Questions

• When I applied for this position, it was in Los Angeles, not in Texas as they said in their rejection email.
      But most importantly, how come my application arrived BEFORE they hired someone? If they hired someone, why did not remove the posting? So unprofessional.   Answer Question

Software Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview

Emailed by recruiter, scheduled an interview the following week. Met with interviewer for an hour. 15 minutes of getting to know, rest of the time on coding challenge. A bit impersonal, but decent experience overall. Good company impression and environment based on the interview. To schedule, they also sent me an invitation to their online portal with all of my interview's information/preparation.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview

TLDR: Make sure to keep your options open even if you make it to the final stage of interviews. They could always fill the spot with an internal person.

I got to the point where I did a full day of interviews with an executive, several people from different teams, and lunch with the hiring manager. Everyone was very nice and professional and even after speaking with the executive, they offered to answer any of my questions post-interview, which sounded promising. Ultimately they went with an internal person. Just keep your feet on the ground while interviewing even if they make it seem like you're a shoe-in. It was an insightful process but keep in mind they always have someone in the wings. This is great news if you're already in there but not so great when you're trying to get in. Keep in mind the whole process (including constant back and forth/rescheduling with the recruiter) was about 10-12 weeks. Do not hold your breath but enjoy the process if the opportunity presents itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me About Yourself.
      Why Do You Want to Work at This Company?
      What Is Your Greatest Professional Achievement?
      Tell Me About a Challenge or Conflict You’ve Faced at Work, and How You Dealt With It.
      Tell Me About a Time You Failed.
      What’s Your Management Style?
      How Would Your Boss and Coworkers Describe You?
      How Do You Deal With Pressure or Stressful Situations?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.