Electronic Arts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Electronic Arts Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jul, 2018

2.7

Directeur adjoint Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Miami, FL (US)) in October-2015.

Interview

En etant passionner de jeux video je decide de minscrire a Electronics Arts pour realiser mon reve detudiant. Jespere que vous accepterez ma demande. Merci davance pour ladhesion a lentreprise

Negotiation

Etre poli et parler serieusement pas faire de fotes dorthographes aussi cest tres important pour votre cv

Stagiaire Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in June-2013.

Interview

Entretien RH/ Entretien Manager

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyon (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in September-2015.

Interview

1. Appel téléphonique de la RH en anglais avec questions très larges: présentez vous, pourquoi le domaine des jeux vidéo, pourquoi ea games, jouez-vous à des jeux vidéos
    2. Entretien avec 2 personnes de l'équipe avec des questions sur mes compétences

Interview Questions

• Présentez vous, pourquoi le domaine des jeux vidéo, pourquoi ea games, jouez-vous à des jeux vidéos   Answer Question

Producteur Web Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in August-2009.

Interview

J'étais un débutant et après cela j'ai été embauché en tant que webmestre. Deux ans plus tard, j'ai été promu producteur web. C'est un travail génial, très précis (les profiles sont rares) mais difficile à dégoter.

Interview Questions

• Comment devenir un producteur web / un webmestre ?   1 Answer

Agent marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Geneva (Switzerland)).

Interview

2 entretiens téléphoniques avec le responsables des RH. Puis ils ont disparus, pas de retour. Pas de réponse aux e-mails. Au jour d'aujourd'hui, je n'ai pas eu de nouvelles, pas même un message automatisé.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April-2017.

Interview

Structured, very formal and professional. Make the applier feel welcomed and at home. No stress included, but yet held their head high. Thank you EA for such a good experience!

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with working with a large community.   1 Answer

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Redwood City, CA (US)) in January-2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy (one panel and two phone screens) but the job was vastly misrepresented in all hiring steps and it was not a very cohesive team. What was once a very good Community/Social team within the Web Dev department is now homed within PR and is very corporate-glossy and not a pleasant team to interact within.

I did not like the team and they did not represent the job accurately

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May-2016.

Interview

One recruiter phone interview. Three hiring manager and team member phone interviews. Seven in-person interview including a trip to their headquarters in Redwood. Everyone was really nice, not one hard question, since i worked in the field for years I was very prepared and had answer for everything they inquired. In fact I asked them questions they had no answers for.

Interview Questions

• Background of skills, team member working relationship,   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Electronic Arts in September-2010.

Interview

Interview went great. it took them a long time to respond to me sadly. Dropped off my portfolio at gencon in July or so. Didnt hear back from them until late September. Once i did hear from them the interview process went smoothly. obviously there was some nervousness on my part, but in the end i got the job. I was happy to get it, their offered salary, while low, i didnt know it was low, and was about 4 times more than i was making at the time. HOLY CRAP. I immediately bought a concertina. never learned to play it, but i often scared my roommates/cats with it. It worked well in that role. I still have the concertina, but i often think i should sell it.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Orlando, FL (US)) in July-2011.

Interview

I got a phone call in July after applying in May for a position that I didn't even apply to but worked well with my skill set. The recruiter tells me that someone will contact me the next day to set up an interview time. I do get a call to come in the next week and a confirmation email the next day.

So I visited for an onsite interview and meet the team, which were a really great set of people. A team of 5 I think with the development manager. Each of them asked me questions and it looks as if they had a set agenda of what they planned to accomplish in the interview.

First I was asked about my education and employment experience, then technical questions (C#, SQL, Concurrency, OO Principles etc.), then questions about teamwork, constant changes in requirements, and time management. Next they asked if I had any specific questions. And that was the whole interview and it only took an hour, which is was the whole time allotted.

Finally I needed to take the skills test (which apparently takes 3 hours) but apparently IT was having computer issues so HR said they would email it to me. I sent everyone thank you notes the next day and asked the talent coordinator when I would expect to get an email for the test. I asked once a week for a month and then two weeks later I asked if I was still being considered for the position because I haven't received anything yet and the position is still posted... No reply so I called, and was told someone should be getting in touch with me the next day and she gave me a number just in case...no call so I called and left a message. I sent her an email, no reply. I called again (a week after my message and email) and it now goes straight to voicemail. How crummy! After some research I now know that EA is pretty notorious for leaving people in the dark, it's like they never applied for a job before!

The position is stil posted, so maybe they just haven't updated the site yet.