Electronic Arts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Electronic Arts Interview Questions

Updated 17 Oct, 2017

2.8

Directeur adjoint Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Miami, FL (US)) in October-2015.

Interview

En etant passionner de jeux video je decide de minscrire a Electronics Arts pour realiser mon reve detudiant. Jespere que vous accepterez ma demande. Merci davance pour ladhesion a lentreprise

Negotiation

Etre poli et parler serieusement pas faire de fotes dorthographes aussi cest tres important pour votre cv

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyon (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in September-2015.

Interview

1. Appel téléphonique de la RH en anglais avec questions très larges: présentez vous, pourquoi le domaine des jeux vidéo, pourquoi ea games, jouez-vous à des jeux vidéos
    2. Entretien avec 2 personnes de l'équipe avec des questions sur mes compétences

Interview Questions

• Présentez vous, pourquoi le domaine des jeux vidéo, pourquoi ea games, jouez-vous à des jeux vidéos   Answer Question

Agent marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Geneva (Switzerland)).

Interview

2 entretiens téléphoniques avec le responsables des RH. Puis ils ont disparus, pas de retour. Pas de réponse aux e-mails. Au jour d'aujourd'hui, je n'ai pas eu de nouvelles, pas même un message automatisé.

Stagiaire Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in June-2013.

Interview

Entretien RH/ Entretien Manager

Producteur Web Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in August-2009.

Interview

J'étais un débutant et après cela j'ai été embauché en tant que webmestre. Deux ans plus tard, j'ai été promu producteur web. C'est un travail génial, très précis (les profiles sont rares) mais difficile à dégoter.

Interview Questions

• Comment devenir un producteur web / un webmestre ?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

Simple process including pre screening phone calls then in person interview. Phone interviews were anywhere from 15 - 30 minutes and were with a few different people from office all over. They set up interviews via email and confirm which is nice as well as give you all the information on who will be interviewing you and what they will interviewing you about which helps you prepare.

Event Coordinator - Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Redwood City, CA (US)) in September-2017.

Interview

EA has a great interview process and it went smoothly. I was applying for a part-time contract job, which was a new role for their department, and although I know I had more than enough experience, they were looking for hospitality experience specifically. It started with a phone interview and I was asked to interview in person after, which took about an hour and overall it was pretty casual.

Sourcing Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Austin, TX (US)) in September-2017.

Interview

Had a recruiter reaching out to set up a phone interview with recruiting manager. The intrrview went well. Did not receive any follow-up email. Followed-up twice with recruiter and once with hiring manager with no answer.

3D Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Redwood City, CA (US)) in September-2017.

Interview

Apply on website, get the email after a day to arrange 30 min phone call with recruiter. Recruiter is really nice. After a week, got other appointment with team phone call with art director and one technical artist. Ask a lot technical question and favorite game.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Bloomington, IN (US)) in September-2017.

Interview

Firstly, I was asked for a brief self-introduction. Then we switched my resume and he asked me a lot of details about my current work, especially some implementation details. At last, we did a coding test of Longest Palindrome Subsequence

Interview Questions

• Longest Palindrome Subsequence   1 Answer