Electronic Arts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Electronic Arts Interview Questions

Updated 12 Sep, 2018

2.7

Directeur adjoint Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Miami, FL (US)) in October-2015.

Interview

En etant passionner de jeux video je decide de minscrire a Electronics Arts pour realiser mon reve detudiant. Jespere que vous accepterez ma demande. Merci davance pour ladhesion a lentreprise

Negotiation

Etre poli et parler serieusement pas faire de fotes dorthographes aussi cest tres important pour votre cv

Stagiaire Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in June-2013.

Interview

Entretien RH/ Entretien Manager

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyon (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in September-2015.

Interview

1. Appel téléphonique de la RH en anglais avec questions très larges: présentez vous, pourquoi le domaine des jeux vidéo, pourquoi ea games, jouez-vous à des jeux vidéos
    2. Entretien avec 2 personnes de l'équipe avec des questions sur mes compétences

Interview Questions

• Présentez vous, pourquoi le domaine des jeux vidéo, pourquoi ea games, jouez-vous à des jeux vidéos   Answer Question

Producteur Web Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Lyon (France)) in August-2009.

Interview

J'étais un débutant et après cela j'ai été embauché en tant que webmestre. Deux ans plus tard, j'ai été promu producteur web. C'est un travail génial, très précis (les profiles sont rares) mais difficile à dégoter.

Interview Questions

• Comment devenir un producteur web / un webmestre ?   1 Answer

Agent marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Geneva (Switzerland)).

Interview

2 entretiens téléphoniques avec le responsables des RH. Puis ils ont disparus, pas de retour. Pas de réponse aux e-mails. Au jour d'aujourd'hui, je n'ai pas eu de nouvelles, pas même un message automatisé.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April-2017.

Interview

Structured, very formal and professional. Make the applier feel welcomed and at home. No stress included, but yet held their head high. Thank you EA for such a good experience!

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with working with a large community.   1 Answer

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Redwood City, CA (US)) in January-2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy (one panel and two phone screens) but the job was vastly misrepresented in all hiring steps and it was not a very cohesive team. What was once a very good Community/Social team within the Web Dev department is now homed within PR and is very corporate-glossy and not a pleasant team to interact within.

I did not like the team and they did not represent the job accurately

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May-2016.

Interview

One recruiter phone interview. Three hiring manager and team member phone interviews. Seven in-person interview including a trip to their headquarters in Redwood. Everyone was really nice, not one hard question, since i worked in the field for years I was very prepared and had answer for everything they inquired. In fact I asked them questions they had no answers for.

Interview Questions

• Background of skills, team member working relationship,   Answer Question

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January-2014.

Interview

Interview was pretty good, they hired me on the spot. The Interviewer was a good person and very knowledgeable, can't say the same for the rest of the company. They are a horrible company to work for.

Interview Questions

• If I was good at programming and what I knew.   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview

First round with HR. Resume based questions. Second round with a team lead- Asked some basic questions: Why this job, Describe one of your favorite projects? In depth questions about your resume..etc.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.