Find jobs for Project Manager

Electronic Arts Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 724 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Electronic Arts

Electronic Arts

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

The EA recruiter reached out via LinkedIn and called me talking about a position and my experience for 30-45 mins, then he proposed an one-hour interview with hiring manager. Even though he emailed me twice with HM’s availability and I responded positively right away. He never really set up any interview video call link, and then just disappeared. The whole recruiting process was vary confusing and unprofessional. Since I heard before that some teams in EA are messy, I guess I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
  • Talking about past working experience and why look for new opportunity.
    Answer Question

Electronic Arts

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

The process was very slow, however, at each step, each employee I met with were incredibly friendly, the interviews were low stress but professional. I enjoyed the interview process up until getting completely ghosted at the end. I'm no longer afraid to call companies out on this bad practice. If I take time to apply and take time off work to go through 2 interviews the least a company can do is send a rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to the games, my experiences playing the games.
1 person found this interview helpful

Electronic Arts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

TLDR: Make sure to keep your options open even if you make it to the final stage of interviews. They could always fill the spot with an internal person. I got to the point where I did a full day of interviews with an executive, several people from different teams, and lunch with the hiring manager. Everyone was very nice and professional and even after speaking with the executive, they offered to answer any of my questions post-interview, which sounded promising. Ultimately they went with an internal person. Just keep your feet on the ground while interviewing even if they make it seem like you're a shoe-in. It was an insightful process but keep in mind they always have someone in the wings. This is great news if you're already in there but not so great when you're trying to get in. Keep in mind the whole process (including constant back and forth/rescheduling with the recruiter) was about 10-12 weeks. Do not hold your breath but enjoy the process if the opportunity presents itself.

Interview Questions
  • Tell Me About Yourself. Why Do You Want to Work at This Company? What Is Your Greatest Professional Achievement? Tell Me About a Challenge or Conflict You’ve Faced at Work, and How You Dealt With It. Tell Me About a Time You Failed. What’s Your Management Style? How Would Your Boss and Coworkers Describe You? How Do You Deal With Pressure or Stressful Situations?
4 people found this interview helpful

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

It's been very clear, straightforward forward and everyone was very transparent about everything. I think you can be sure you will get proper treatment. Good luck to everyone. I bet this is an awesome company to work with, at least that was my impression

Interview Questions
  • What was my salary expectations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Redwood City, CA)

Interview

I did a resume drop from my school website. Got an email with a test to complete within a week. After I sent it back I didn't hear from them for while (turns out my test got sent to spam). Did a screener call with a recruiter, then a phone interview with someone on the product team, onsite interview with 5 people on the team, and then another phone interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Redwood City, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

Long process and very unorganized. I had so many interviews on Skype and in-person . The process took over 2 months. EA flew me up to NorCal for majority of the interviews. While they booked the airfare and hotel, I was never reimbursed for Uber to/from airport and my meals. I had no breaks during the 8 hours I was interviewing. Very disappointing and somewhat a poor perception of how they treat their candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Bucharest) in Apr 2017

Interview

I got called after my application for a phone interview. After that I went to face 2 face interview, with HR and other 2 peoples. Overall it was a pleasant and nice experience, I really liked the people and the discussions I had with them.

Interview Questions
  • Describe my overall experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Bucharest) in Feb 2016

Interview

There was 4 rounds of interview with different teams but each team had different expectations. The teams were not synchronized as to what position they are interviewing the candidate for or very clearly they were not well informed. Interview was more about what they knew than what experience the candidate has.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think will be your responsibilities for this job? Can you write coding for specific outcome?

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Austin, TX) in Oct 2015

Interview

The interview process at EA can take a long time to go through. I have hired several candidates and the process is as follows: - Phone screen with recruiter - One to three phone interviews with hiring manager and team. - On site, half day interview with the hiring manager, team, and extended team. - If you pass this part, you will then interview with the Director of the organization. - Next, you will interview with the VP of the organization. Once all these interviews are completed, the team will prepare a comprehensive feedback package which goes all the way up to the executive of the organization (COO, CTO, CFO, etc). ALL candidates must have executive level approval before hire. Because this feedback document must be extensive and is required for all roles, it is normal for interviewers to be typing and taking notes during your interview. They aren’t trying to be rude - its a required part of the process for them.

Interview Questions
  • Varies depending on role, most will ask you about team fit, your previous roles, etc.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottetown, PE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Charlottetown, PE) in May 2015

Interview

After many, many telephone calls I was finally invited to a personal interview. The trip was quite long and then there were many on-site interviews. The interviews were usually quite comfortable and nice. The big negative experience happend after the interviews. There was no feedback at all. Even after I inquired what happened there was no reply. After so much effort from my side that was quite disappointing. As a big player EA should take care of better communication. But in the end EA kept true to their image as a horrible company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews