Deluxe Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 108 of over 108 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Irvine, CA) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process was virtual due to the pandemic. I first spoke with a talent recruiter and she scheduled my subsequent interview with the hiring manager. From there I interviewed with the hiring manager and his manager. It was very pleasant and was about as good as a real in-person interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your previous experience in sales and the types of accounts you worked with.
    Answer Question

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation

Interview

It was good. good boss, nice colleges and good environment. I enjoy my internship time there. they were all good. the fruit snacks and professional working environment make the day very efficient .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation in Jun 2021

Interview

They sound desperate to fill the position but never received a call back the lady was nice. Seem very interested in it you know how use a computer. Same typical questions they ask on interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation

Interview

Call with HR where they ask you about your background. And then they tell you very little about the job itself. And then they talk about their leadership. And then they don’t call you back at all.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation

Interview

Was tasked to write a short marketing article about window tint. Was given constructive feedback about my essay and how to adapt my skills to the company's needs. Subsequent training was thorough and informative.

Interview Questions
  • Years of experience in writing marketing.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very succinct and to the point. 15 mins phone screening with recruiter. 30mins technical interview with senior developers. A small project and then an hour interview with the VP and the team to explain the project. That’s it!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (North Atlanta, GA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Miscommunication was blamed on me when I was told that I would be moving through the process but the HR / manager said I was wrong even though the 2 managers said that was what I should expect.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Shoreview, MN)

Interview

Had a couple of phone calls with hiring manager, treasurer and interim treasurer. Thought they were good calls, but apparently not good enough. Never received call back back or notification that job was filled internally.

Interview Questions
  • Discuss treasury experience, namely cash forecasting modeling.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (New York, NY)

Interview

Initial conversation with their Technical Recruiter who was very friendly, professional and informative. I then interviewed with the hiring manager, product owner, BA, and architect. All interactions were pleasant. Last interview was with Sr. Director.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle managing multiple priorities and business need at the same time?
  • What does it mean to be a Business Analyat in a few paragraphs?
  • How do you handle change?
  • How do you feel about having to learn several systems, policies and procedures?

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Saint Paul, MN) in Mar 2020

Interview

There were two rounds of phone interviews: First was a 1:1 with the direct manager, phone interview, Q&A ,and lasted 1 hour. After passing first round of interviews, the second was same interview process, with the VP.

Interview Questions
  • When have you run into an issue or conflict with a project/program that was going to cause major impacts to timeline, scope, or cost? And how did you handle it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 108 Interviews