Deluxe Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Deluxe Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Deluxe Corporation

2.6

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Shoreview, MN (US)).

Interview

Had a couple of phone calls with hiring manager, treasurer and interim treasurer. Thought they were good calls, but apparently not good enough. Never received call back back or notification that job was filled internally.

Interview Questions

• Discuss treasury experience, namely cash forecasting modeling.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Initial conversation with their Technical Recruiter who was very friendly, professional and informative. I then interviewed with the hiring manager, product owner, BA, and architect. All interactions were pleasant. Last interview was with Sr. Director.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle managing multiple priorities and business need at the same time?   Answer Question
    • What does it mean to be a Business Analyat in a few paragraphs?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle change?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about having to learn several systems, policies and procedures?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

There were two rounds of phone interviews: First was a 1:1 with the direct manager, phone interview, Q&A ,and lasted 1 hour. After passing first round of interviews, the second was same interview process, with the VP.

Interview Questions

• When have you run into an issue or conflict with a project/program that was going to cause major impacts to timeline, scope, or cost? And how did you handle it?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation.

Interview

It was smooth and the questions weren't too difficult. The campus recruiter and hiring manager were very nice. Due to some internal issues, the final onsite interview was delayed until the beginning of February, while the on campus interview was held in late February.

Deposits Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation in December 2019.

Interview

Very casual and laid-back. Simple questions, friendly atmosphere, explained why they love working there, talked about the employees, mostly positive stuff. Benefits offered were amazing. Was offered a tour of the building and got introduced. That's how I knew I got the job before I was even offered it.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with a co-worker, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

New Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview process was very long. Applied online then contacted by recruiter for phone interview. Took assessment test presented with in depth information about the company and new initiatives about leadership changes and culture. Then in person panel interview observation was lack of diversity in working with others. I felt the shock of it during the interview very different from multiple phone conversations.

Interview Questions

• How do you interact with other team members?   1 Answer

Vice President Cloud, Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview screening was not helpful. Job description was extremely generic, with no mention of division, team, ----- NOTHING. I was more than qualified based on the entire description and spoke with a member of Talent Acquisiton. She missed the first call ----

Interview Questions

• What is your salary requirement? You answer, then they tell you SPECIFIC information about the role, that would impact the salary. In addition, the Manager already had several candidates further in the pipeline.....then why are you wasting my time?????   Answer Question

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Newark, DE (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Recruited. Recruiter and Deluxe phone screenings were pleasant. Interview in person was not. It seemed to me the two Remitco managers lacked a clear vision for working with their parent company, Deluxe Corp. and were absolutely clueless about what a Human Resources Manager does for an organization. Warning - the salary is about half the going rate for this role. They’ve had nothing but churn and burn in that role for a while, so it will be a ton of work just to get organized.

Interview Questions

• Most of our employees are hourly - are you comfortable working with that?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation.

Interview

Had an on campus interview with an IT Manager and a Cloud Server Engineer, it took around thirty minutes. Was then offered the position over the phone around 2 months later.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation.

Interview

The interviewers are evry friendly. The y asked you behavioral questions, not a lot of technical questions. Just need to make sure be prepared to answer basic questions such as tell me about yourself, why do you want to work in their company and etc

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.