Blurred employer

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Deluxe Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 123 of over 123 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation

Interview

Positive overall experience. Well run. Opportunity to meet with diverse group of employees. Good review of strategy and plans and expected trajectory of company. Not difficult process. Good background prep.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you the most?
    Answer Question

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation

Interview

Brief "Introductory" interview where their recruiter asked genuine questions about my creative skill set and individual self. However, she stated she didn't ever receive or see my resume? It was the weirdest thing, I applied like everyone else. It seemed I was only interviewed because another employee referred my email to her after I spammed linked in and nothing to my actual qualifications. (She knew nothing of them) This is deeply disturbing to someone that doesn't have parents or friends of family opening doors for my career in media. This scenario outlines their hiring process. One played by favorites and internal referrals with zero opportunity to those who publicly applied.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Finance

10m

a

Commercial Customer Service Representative

What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.

13 Comments

Finance

520.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/finance

Got a burning question about interviews at Deluxe Corporation? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Deluxe Corporation employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

It was good. Didn't get hired my first time but they kept my app on file and then called me back a few months later for a second shot at it. I interviewed again and got the job.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation

Interview

Getting an interview was standard and straightforward – they reached out and set a date after receiving my resume. I drove a couple hours to their corporate campus in Minnesota. They interviewed several intern candidates from several schools that day for various positions. Each candidate had their own respective interviewer for their role. My interviewer did not show up to work that day and did not give me, or any of the recruiting/HR staff any notice. I was ultimately interviewed by someone who seemed like they were not ready to conduct an interview. Very disorganized.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember exactly what the questions were, but they were general behavioral questions and not very technical at all.

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation

Interview

I had a series of three interviews. The first was with HR. The second was with the hiring manager and was panel style with some of the current team members. The final interview was the hiring manager and HR and an offer was made.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Carrollton, TX) in Dec 2022

Interview

I filled out the application on the corporate website and was contacted by a recruiter who setup my in person interview. I met with the operations manager who was impressed with my experience, even though I had been out of the workforce for some time, and I was offered a higher position than I applied for.

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritize your work when you have multiple deadlines?

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation

Interview

3 total interviews including 1 on-site interview to meet reporting manager and Director. The first interview was with HR for basic behavioral questions and assessment. The second interview was with the reporting manager for the role to discuss job-specific requirements and aptitude.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe a time that you disagreed with a counterpart and how it was resolved.

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation

Interview

Initial phone screen of around 15-20 minutes. Followed by an in-person round with the hiring manager and 2 team members. The process was engaging and was a 2-way street. A few technical questions related to languages and algorithms and your decision on why you selected it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation

Interview

I was batch interviewed with several other candidates and given an overview of the company history. Then I was taken aside and given a technical interview to test my technical aptitude with different managers throughout the company. In this part of the interview I got to talk about what I enjoy and what kind of job I would have preferred to get.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation in Apr 2022

Interview

It was fairly quick. I had a phone interview with the recruiter. Then I spoke with HR shortly after. It didn't feel much like an interview. She asked standard questions: "What is a moment in your career where you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you handle it?" But we mainly just talked. It was very down to Earth and though it was my first interview in a long time, it was not nearly as nerve-racking as I remember.

Interview Questions
  • "Can you explain what excellent customer service is?" "Can you remember a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation? How did you handle it?" "What do you know about Deluxe Corporation?"
Viewing 1 - 10 of 123 Interviews

Deluxe Corporation Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Deluxe Corporation as 40% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.60 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Service Representative and Software Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for HRBP and Software Developer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Deluxe Corporation takes an average of 29.2 days when considering 5 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Onboarding Specialist had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas HRBP roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Deluxe Corporation according to 5 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 20.00%