Deluxe Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 116 of over 116 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation

Interview

Initial phone screen of around 15-20 minutes. Followed by an in-person round with the hiring manager and 2 team members. The process was engaging and was a 2-way street. A few technical questions related to languages and algorithms and your decision on why you selected it.

Interview Questions
  • Why would we hire you?
    Answer Question

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation

Interview

I was batch interviewed with several other candidates and given an overview of the company history. Then I was taken aside and given a technical interview to test my technical aptitude with different managers throughout the company. In this part of the interview I got to talk about what I enjoy and what kind of job I would have preferred to get.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

85.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Deluxe Corporation~198
Join the conversation on

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation in Apr 2022

Interview

It was fairly quick. I had a phone interview with the recruiter. Then I spoke with HR shortly after. It didn't feel much like an interview. She asked standard questions: "What is a moment in your career where you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you handle it?" But we mainly just talked. It was very down to Earth and though it was my first interview in a long time, it was not nearly as nerve-racking as I remember.

Interview Questions
  • "Can you explain what excellent customer service is?" "Can you remember a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation? How did you handle it?" "What do you know about Deluxe Corporation?"

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation in Feb 2022

Interview

Easy, competent, short - across 1 week. Across a panel of several people via Teams. Interview was direct, brief and comfortable. Setting up the interview with secretary however, was difficult at times.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation

Interview

Asked a couple questions about my previous jobs. That was about it. I was asked what type of work I did and did it relate to the work that they were doing.

Interview Questions
  • They were all customer service positions.

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation in Dec 2021

Interview

2 round interview, first round involved 20-30 min meeting with the HR dept. followed by 30-40 min meeting with manager and teammate. Second round involved interview with a department manager and team manager for 30 min, plus additional 30-45 min interview with team manager, including QA.

Interview Questions
  • Explain what you do at your current role and changes you'd like to make to improve the efficiency. What's the difference between a business rule and a client script. (most technical question asked)

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation

Interview

Phone screening addressing role and history of company. The interviewer asked you what you knew about the company and then your relative experience in the role. Questions Surrounding the working environment were talked about as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deluxe Corporation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation in Oct 2021

Interview

The process was set to finish in less than a week. - The external recruiter contacted me and confirmed the salary and the needed skills. After that a meeting with the QA manager was set. - Technical interview with the team was set. The team wanted to see a code I was written before and they asked about some related technical skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (New York, NY)

Interview

It was good. good boss, nice colleges and good environment. I enjoy my internship time there. they were all good. the fruit snacks and professional working environment make the day very efficient .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

They sound desperate to fill the position but never received a call back the lady was nice. Seem very interested in it you know how use a computer. Same typical questions they ask on interviews

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 116 Interviews