Found 956 of over 996 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
I've ended up on a grad scheme for a role that's more operational than I'd like. I'm not very positive about my prospects with it. I'm interested in quant trading, strategies and research. Which exit strategy should I try? 1. Stick the grad scheme out to the end (1.5 years left) and try to get an Associate role immediately after. 2. Leave early, and start a new grad scheme in one of the above fields. For more context, I'm relatively young for my experience level and I took a quant degree.
Got a burning question about Deluxe Corporation? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Deluxe Corporation employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management and HR, lots of miscommunications" (in 62 reviews)
- "I have had 5 different managers for the same position (sometimes for better, sometimes for worse)." (in 29 reviews)
- "Annual layoffs in certain areas limit the ability to drive success of some projects" (in 26 reviews)
- "Upper management thinks they are amazing but since they took over the reigns the only thing to show is a failing business with no growth in site." (in 21 reviews)
- "The senior leadership tends to lose focus of what is important and senseless processes get in the way of your day to day." (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Deluxe Corporation and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Aug 19, 2023Lead AccountantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearToronto, ON
They offer remote position for Canadian employees Balanced workload
Slightly unorganized workload Less yearly increments
Deluxe Corporation Reviews FAQs
Deluxe Corporation has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 996 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Deluxe Corporation to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
61% of Deluxe Corporation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Deluxe Corporation 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.